Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin (1899 Views)

Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) / PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Jokerman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29
🇳🇬I LIVE IN MY STATE OF ORIGIN...

Percentage of the population living in their State of origin:

1 🔴Kebbi: 99.80%
2 ⚫Yobe: 99.60%
3 🟤Akwa Ibom: 99.20%
4 🔴Jigawa: 98.60%
5 🔴Katsina: 98.40%
6 ⚫Taraba: 98.20%
7 ⚫Borno: 97.50%
8 🔴Kano: 97.00%
9 🟠Benue: 96.80%
10 🟠Kogi: 96.60%
11 🟢Imo: 96.20%
12 🟢Ebonyi: 96.00%
13 ⚫Gombe: 96.00%
14 🔴Sokoto: 96.00%
15 🔴Zamfara: 96.00%
16 🟢Abia: 94.80%
17 ⚫Adamawa: 94.10%
18 🟢Enugu: 93.60%
19 🟤Bayelsa: 93.40%
20 🟠Nasarawa: 92.60%
21 🟠Plateau: 92.00%
22 🟤Delta: 89.60%
23 🟠Kwara: 89.60%
24 🔴Kaduna: 88.40%
25 🟣Ekiti: 88.20%
26 ⚫Bauchi: 87.60%
27 🟣Osun: 86.90%
28 🟤Rivers: 84.20%
29 🟤Cross river: 83.80%
30 🟣Oyo: 83.60%
31 🟤Edo: 82.60%
32 🟠Niger: 73.40%
33 🟣Ondo: 64.50%
34 🟢Anambra: 61.50%
35 🟣Ogun: 60.00%
36 🟠FCT: 41.20%
37 🟣Lagos: 20.90%

#Statisense
(UNDP, NBS, African Polling Inst 2022)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Paraman: 5:49pm On Mar 29
H
Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by helinues: 5:50pm On Mar 29
I don't care who conducted this statistics, but na pure bunkum

97% for Kano? How

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Kriss216: 5:50pm On Mar 29
helinues:
It's pure bunkum cos the lies you guys peddled that it's only Igbos that don't stay in their state of origin are being exposed.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by lyayi: 5:50pm On Mar 29
How did they get this stats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by ritzyvic1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29
Let me get this straight
It's only 20.9% of Lagos population that are indigenes. The rest are foreigners?

Modified:

Well, if that is correct, then it means that it's mostly foreigners that have been telling other foreigners (whose 'foreigness' is of higher degree) to go back to their state of origin.

The palm fruit doesn't belong to the squirrel but he fights other rodent species like it's his birthright.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by hslbroker2(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29
lyayi:
exactly what I was having in mind

1 Like

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by helinues: 5:52pm On Mar 29
ritzyvic1:
Let me get this straight
It's only 20.9% of Lagos population that are indigenes. The rest are foreigners?

True, they only got Lagos right, others are fabricated

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by ValarDoharis: 5:52pm On Mar 29
Exactly including Oyo,Ogun,Osun, Ondo, Ekiti are all foreigners yet behaving like they are indigenes of Lagos.

Look at Anambra, does that not show Igbos are accommodating?
ritzyvic1:
Let me get this straight

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Hezzyluv: 5:54pm On Mar 29
Over 50% of Kogi people that I know are living outside their state of origin. grin

Na them dominate Abuja maybe due to close proximity with their state.

5 Likes

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Kriss216: 5:54pm On Mar 29
ritzyvic1:
Let me get this straight
Yes, the rest are foreigners.

They all left Ogun, Osun and Ondo to Lagos and be forming Lagosians.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by helinues: 5:54pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:

It's pure bunkum cos the lies you guys peddled that it's only Igbos that don't stay in their state of origin are being exposed.

What rubbish are you saying? Must you guys attack others unnecessarily? Where did I mention Igbo?

Which of the statistics is true apart from Lagos?

Abeg, make una stop putting aggression on people who knew nothing about what you might be going through

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Jokerman(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29
ritzyvic1:
Let me get this straight

Yes.

Most of the yorubas in Lagos are not originally from Lagos, they have their state of origin, that's why most will tell their children to take their bodies to their villages after they've died.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Jokerman(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29
helinues:

What rubbish are you saying? Must you guys attack others unnecessarily? Where did I mention Igbo?

Abeg, make una stop putting aggression on people who knew nothing about what you might be going through

Who else will live in a state like Benue or Kogi except the main indigenes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by helinues: 5:57pm On Mar 29
Jokerman:

Who else will live in a state like Benue or Kogi except the main indigenes?

Jokerman , stop joking

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by shortgun(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:

This one has feaces in his head in place of brain cells.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by immortalcrown(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29
lyayi:
🗣️ 🔊📢
Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Richtaiwo: 6:01pm On Mar 29
How come 61% of Anambra people are living in Anambra? Is that not the state Peter Obi turned to dubai of Africa? So after his pathetic performance in Anambra, his people are now telling us he is the only messiah in Africa. Agidi is better than what some people call brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by phorget(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29
Richtaiwo:
How come 61% of Anambra people are living in Anambra? Is that not the state Peter Obi turned to dubai of Africa?

I actually thought we would have about 5percent of Anambra people living in Anambra o, some people here claim that igbos always leave for Lagos in their droves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Kriss216: 6:06pm On Mar 29
Richtaiwo:
How come 61% of Anambra people are living in Anambra? Is that not the state Peter Obi turned to dubai of Africa? So after his pathetic performance in Anambra, his people are now telling us he is the only messiah in Africa. Agidi is better than what some people call brain.
Shows Anambarians are the true accommodators.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Jogs1900: 6:11pm On Mar 29
helinues:

97% for Kano? How
See Kogi 96% sef
Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by AnambraPikinSel: 6:18pm On Mar 29
ritzyvic1:
Let me get this straight

Modified:

Well, if that is correct, then it means that it's mostly foreigners that have been telling other foreigners (whose 'foreigness' is of higher degree) to go back to their state of origin.

The palm fruit doesn't belong to the squirrel but he fights other rodent species like it's his birthright.

Shukudi connot eyes from ragos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Jokerman(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29
Jogs1900:

See Kogi 96% sef

Apart from Kogites, who else wan live for Kogi?

2 Likes

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by AcuraZDX: 6:36pm On Mar 29
Richtaiwo:

Ogun State with the gdp of Russia, China, US. Has just 60%😂.

Oyo the size of Antarctica is 83%😂. Everyone don run leave the land of brown roof finish.

All of una don run leave una state and be forming Lagosians.

Apart from Anambra state, you can now see that your lies that Igbos have deserted their states are now in the trash.

Ndi eriri eri. Keep deceiving yourselves

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by AcuraZDX: 6:39pm On Mar 29
AnambraPikinSel:

Go back to your Ondo state.

Leave Lagos for Lagosians

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Cooldowntemper: 6:40pm On Mar 29
helinues:

97% for Kano? How

Shatap Yoruba are running from Lagos to Benin republic to become refugees

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by helinues: 6:42pm On Mar 29
Cooldowntemper:

Shatap Yoruba are running from Lagos to Benin republic to become refugees

You are cooldowntemper, when did you turn to hotdowntemper?

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Jogs1900: 6:42pm On Mar 29
Jokerman:

Apart from Kogites, who else wan live for Kogi?
The same as other states too..That's clearly records of states that other people from other states go to.
Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by BigIyanga: 6:47pm On Mar 29
Richtaiwo:
Same way Tinubu built Lagos…but 80% of Lagosians dont live in it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by AcuraZDX: 6:47pm On Mar 29
Jogs1900:

The same as other states too..That's clearly records of states that other people from other states go to.

And also record of highest immigrants in Nigeria.

From the stat, it means Yoruba people have abandoned their state Patapata.

Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Cooldowntemper: 6:48pm On Mar 29
AnambraPikinSel:

So Yoruba are even strangers in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Statistics: Percentage Of The Population Living In Their State Of Origin by Cooldowntemper: 6:49pm On Mar 29
BigIyanga:

Same way Tinubu built Lagos…but 80% of Lagosians dont live in it.

E no shock you ?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Largest Ethnicities In The North West / 10 Questions for President Obasanjo | Allegations of Gross Misconduct / How Far With Port-Harcourt Refinery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.