Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Master's Degree At University Of Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Master's Degree At University Of Lagos (221 Views)

Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Father Who Obtained His First Degree At 54 Celebrated By Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master's Degree At University Of Lagos by zealousayo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29
Hello, Nairalanders.

I've been nursing the idea of enrolling for MSc. this year at the University of Lagos. I have a full-time job around Ibeju-Lekki side of Lagos State. Given the fact that I'm a full-time employee, please is it possible to enroll for the postgraduate study in the school? Also, can the job and study be managed together given the distance from my work to the school?

Your responses will be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Master's Degree At University Of Lagos by oluwatobi01(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29
zealousayo:
Hello, Nairalanders.

I've been nursing the idea of enrolling for MSc. this year at the University of Lagos. I have a full-time job around Ibeju-Lekki side of Lagos State. Given the fact that I'm a full-time employee, please is it possible to enroll for the postgraduate study in the school? Also, can the job and study be managed together given the distance from my work to the school?

Your responses will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Firstly, it depends on ur programme. Some postgraduate programmes in UNILAG are on Pt or Ft basis.

Secondly, it depends on the dept, for instance, some dept only have lectures twice a week despite being a ft programme while since it once or thrice.

Thirdly, it depends on the nature of your job, if you can combine schooling wth work.

Finally, Unilag pg programmes, is one of the most flexible and fastest pg school in d country. I wish you all d best.

Mind u, I just finished my Msc Programme their some months ago. Cheers...
Re: Master's Degree At University Of Lagos by zealousayo(m): 2:49am On Mar 30
oluwatobi01:

Firstly, it depends on ur programme. Some postgraduate programmes in UNILAG are on Pt or Ft basis.

Secondly, it depends on the dept, for instance, some dept only have lectures twice a week despite being a ft programme while since it once or thrice.

Thirdly, it depends on the nature of your job, if you can combine schooling wth work.

Finally, Unilag pg programmes, is one of the most flexible and fastest pg school in d country. I wish you all d best.

Mind u, I just finished my Msc Programme their some months ago. Cheers...

Thank you very much for the timely response sir.
I'm a graduate of Mechanical Engineering , so I guess the programme will be full time. We normally close at 5:00 p.m. I think it's very tight.
Re: Master's Degree At University Of Lagos by oluwatobi01(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31
zealousayo:

Thank you very much for the timely response sir.
I'm a graduate of Mechanical Engineering , so I guess the programme will be full time. We normally close at 5:00 p.m. I think it's very tight.

Mech Eng is strictly FT and it could work if u are willing to spare some days off work. I wish you all the best bro.

(1) (Reply)

Bayero University, Kano 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On / SELENIUM Online Training / Registration In Progress!!! Gain Admission Without Jamb ..contact 08184372095

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.