Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi (36944 Views)

Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR / Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29
omoredia:
Alex Otti is a big headache for corrupt and intending corrupt Nigerian leaders. He has dispelled the preposterous yet widely held belief that sterling leadership will always be beyond reach, and as such, it should be okay to settle with mediocre leaders.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing.

Sterling that was dirt all along

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jostoman: 10:50pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Selfishness is an understatement, if I lie name 3 people that have worked for Gringory Obi that ended up either been a Governor, Senator, or House of Representatives Member?

The Apga Judas, has no protege.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/16/bianca-lays-curse-peter-obi-betraying-ojukwu/
Oga face your BAT
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29
yemmit90:

Haba, can't you reason for once?

If someone said he is only passionate about building a new Nigeria( which is very good), but care less about building the platform that saved him from embarrassment of PDP, will you still respect such a person as a party man? Will you be passionate in working for such a person if he comes to your party in future?

I think Obi is done with labour parry anyway.
The Judas is just a selfish self righteous hypocrite, use & dump Gringory.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/16/bianca-lays-curse-peter-obi-betraying-ojukwu/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 10:51pm On Mar 29
Ofunaofu:
Look at how Agbadorians and Bulabans are so glued to Peter Obi's opinions, conversations, and discussions with the Obidients movement and Nigerians at large.
Just to hear Peter Obi speak

When will Tinubu engage Nigerians, or at the very least, engage Agbadorians and Bulabans in meaningful conversations and discussions like Peter Obi is doing? 
😆....you people are so predictable!
Always sounding stupid.

You people want others to free Peter obi while you roast his opponents.

Soo dumb !

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by chopnaira: 10:52pm On Mar 29
KennethOkonkwo:

Always sounding stupid.

Soo dumb !
I don't know how they reason. grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by chopnaira: 10:52pm On Mar 29
The event is over.
Some other highlights

chopnaira:
Peter Obi is speaking on the binance executives. He agrees with the Nigerian government on arrest of the binance executives. He said foreigners commiting crimes should not take Nigerians for a ride.

Obidients are trying to make him critisize the government. But he has NOT really done that so far. Peter Obi actually criticized the governors instead and said all the borehole project he re recently completed should have been done by the state government that those boreholes cost less than 5 million naira each.

chopnaira:
He is talking about the dollars.

Obidient ask question on what he feels about APC lies on the increase in value of Naira.

Peter Obi seems clueless on this question. He said there was not enough naira to buy the dollars. Then he said the real factor (manufacturers) cannot afford to borrow money at current rate because it's too high.

Price of good can't come down because I am removing liquidity in the system to control inflation.

He said more people will lose their job because borrowing cost is high

He said the way to resolve the dollar issue is to look for ways of increase supply by encouraging dollar related system by encouraging business that use dollars to do more business that will bring in dollars then he mentioned the oil companies. He said this would work better than what we are doing here today.
He said aside that, things will continue to be tough for Nigerians.

He is very incoherent here. He seems to be giving a different answer to the question asked.

However obidient host hailed him anyway and she said they love when he breaks it down with his economics knowledge.
It's more like a cult group e.g. Jim Jones cool aid saga grin

chopnaira:

It's crazy but the Obidients are more Obidients than Peter Obi. grin

Like they want him to go wild and insult APC like they (Obidients do). They structure their prepared questions in such way, but the guy is holding back from critisizing the government.

chopnaira:
Podium ask questions on haj subsidy where goverment approved 24billion naira to subsidize for haj. Money was sourced from wheat grain reserve without national Assembly appropriation... More money was increased from a service something something...money increased to 90 billion naira.

In 2027 when you become president , would you prioritize or use your office to appropriate such money for pilgrimage against student loan?

Peter Obi:
I have listened to you. My own take is will prioritize education of the people so we can pull them out of poverty.i will prioritize health. We are not going to stop haj or pilgrimage, but we are going to direct resources for those going on haj or pilgrimage they deserve. I don't know how much government is spending on issue of haj. I will also put 5 billion in education. 5% of scholarship in university education is what we are using for this (I don't understand this statement by PO). I will follow this on was Peter Obi's last statement on this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 10:53pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:
One Obidient asked him to amend the constitution when he comes president (dictatorship and fascist style grin).

Peter Obi replied with a few incoherent words and suddenly stopped speaking halfway through his speech for like 7 seconds ..then he suddenly started speaking again and danced around the question and eventually said it depends on the presidency and that he has to set good example 😂

He could have just said that would have to though the legislature.. Honestly, the man is not very bright
Those that see him as bright always look stupid to me...honestly 😆

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:
One Obidient asked him to amend the constitution when he comes president (dictatorship and fascist style grin).

Peter Obi replied with a few incoherent words and suddenly stopped speaking halfway through his speech for like 7 seconds ..then he suddenly started speaking again and danced around the question and eventually said it depends on the presidency and that he has to set good example 😂

He could have just said that would have to though the legislature.. Honestly, the man is not very bright
Ohh so you are implying that you were even part of those listening ...I won't be surprised if you are following him and have set notifications on any time he sends a post🤣🤣
Now I know that all agbadorians have built a castle in their coconut heads for Peter Obi!
oga the incoherence of Obi is far more explicit and comprehensible than all balablu aka tulumbu's 'coherent' speeches combined!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by bigfriyo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29
Obi is a boy, Obi is looking for an avenue to leave the party

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29
KennethOkonkwo:

Always sounding stupid.

Soo dumb !
You definitely know that ofunaofu Obidient Thing.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29
bigfriyo:
Obi is a boy, Obi is looking for an avenue to leave the party
All the Pdp runaways that escaped to the LP with him, have long since japaed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by chopnaira: 10:58pm On Mar 29
bentenny:

Ohh so you are implying that you were even part of those listening ...I won't be surprised if you are following him and have set notifications on any time he sends a post🤣🤣
Now I know that all agbadorians have built a castle in their coconut heads for Peter Obi!
oga the incoherence of Obi is far more explicit and comprehensible than all balablu aka tulumbu's 'coherent' speeches combined!
Nope. I don't follow him. I only follow some key Obidients like Emir Sirdam, Stephen, WellMeaning Nigerian, and a few others. I follow some Mikano boys and BATists boys the same way. I don't get emotional about politics. It's good Friday so I just had the space on speaker phone while I do other stuffs. I even cooked spicy Indomie noodles in between. It was fun listening to the space Sha 😂

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by AnambraPikinSel: 11:00pm On Mar 29
The slowpoke will soon ditch labor Party

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by blacknp(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29
Jostoman:
Oga face your BAT
Gringory Obi such a selfish man, I will never leave Apga.

E done throw Abure & LP under Ekene Dili Chukwu bus.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Kusu12: 11:04pm On Mar 29
Jostoman:
Peter the man that always give BAT people a sleepless night.

Check your Agulu fraudster, pretender and failure here.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 11:14pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
A bunch of Marxist minded follow follows that stand for nothing, Apga, Pdp, LP, Where next

Anywhere obi go we follow we trust him.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29
Roboto11:
Very selfish man.

because he said the right thing should be done??
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Abuja91(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29
This fucking place is the most tribalistic forum ever to exist in this shit hole. That's why I find it difficult to comment. Spits on tribal fools here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29
Paraman:
Obi does not care about the LP

u mean to say Labour party doesn't care about Nigerians just their pockets now and Obi doesn't subscribe to that because he cares deeply about Nigeria and Nigerians? undecided

Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! See political olosho. So for him Labour Party can go to hell?

If only tinubu can be half the man Peter Obi is Nigeria would be redeemable. undecided

Abure wants to turn Labour party into apdp political whores where highest bidder takes all bt Peter Obi said no let the right thing be done.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by ValarDoharis: 11:19pm On Mar 29
You wey bright, how come no one is talking about you?
chopnaira:

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by membranus: 11:19pm On Mar 29
Negroid001:
Tribalistic comments from Nairalanders is enough proof that Nigeria will never work

Fortunately, Nairalanders opinions do not matter in the final scheme of things. So learn to ignore them, many are just trying catching hateful cruise.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:

Nope. I don't follow him. I only follow some key Obidients like Emir Sirdam, Stephen, WellMeaning Nigerian, and a few others. I follow some Mikano boys and BATists boys the same way. I don't get emotional about politics. It's good Friday so I just had the space on speaker phone while I do other stuffs. I even cooked spicy Indomie noodles in between. It was fun listening to the space Sha 😂
We are saying the same thing nah....stop trying so hard to dilute your obsession for Obi!
Following Obidients is like indirectly saying you are following Obi and your interest to even listen on that space is all the evidence I need😄
Today was your paymaster's birthday but Obi was the one who occupied your time😄😄
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Judolisco(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29
Realtruth2023:

Try and be smart naaaa. You are the one assuming he wants to go to another party.
he'll definitely go to another party... Someone dats in his 3rd party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by lekonso: 11:25pm On Mar 29
Obidients see your leader, he wants to build a new Nigeria, but he is not interested in building a strong party. And he wants to snatch power from an incumbent president that built a strong party before taking a shot at the presidency. He better doesn't waste his time and resources.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by AfonjaScud: 11:28pm On Mar 29
A bloody turn-coat.
Òbo lágídò (monkey), always jumping from one party to another, no scrupples or principles.

What new Anambra state did the clown build for ndigbo for 8 years ? None !

Common sense dictates that you can only a 'new nigeria ' from a built party but he doesn't want to assist build a party but is after an already built party as paedestal to climb..
Selfish vain labourer.

LP has never had a national crisis until he brought his il-luck to the party.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 11:35pm On Mar 29
Anijay1212:

Some Nigerians and selfish interest sha.
Is this how they want to organize themselves and wrest political power?
Why can't we forget our personal ambitions and work collectively for the common good of the people.
What is wrong with us sef.
angry angry angry
If you're not part of the group you're advising,, then you shouldn't be expecting “them” to take your advice which is coming from outside the window.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by frankson1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29
Melagros:
COMRADES, this is commendable, Obi said he is so concerned about rebuilding Nigeria that was bastardised by the evil APC party and not the crisis rocking the labour party
Honestly, this is the kind of a leader that Nigeria needs now

If he can't manage the crisis rocking his small party, how will he be able to manage Nigeria undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29
KennethOkonkwo:

Always sounding stupid.

Soo dumb !

Don't mind them. They thought this is Buhari time that allowed them to do anyhow.

It's free for all now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Dennisochampa: 11:43pm On Mar 29
A house divided against itself cannot stand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by SocialJustice: 11:45pm On Mar 29
Realtruth2023:

Try and be smart naaaa. You are the one assuming he wants to go to another party.
He needs to leave. LP is in ruins, I don't think they will be functional next election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / New Adorable Photos Of Kiki Osinbajo / Governor Ganduje Suspends Salihu Yakasai For Criticising Buhari Over #EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.