Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi (36951 Views)

Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR / Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:44am On Mar 30
Chivisee:
Anyhow Pandora want to do it,obidenses has ended his political career.

I no know why you dey use your energy for person wey don make am, from banking, to business, to companies, to politics.

No let politicians or political affiliation make you look stupid.

Go find your purpose on earth also and leave a footprint young man.

Able bodied man insulting a man who came, saw and still conquering in a world of uncertainties.

Respect to Tinubu and atiku also. They came saw and conquering.

Get up , wake the Bleep up. Go make something, you can also be great.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 6:02am On Mar 30
jaxxy:

u mean to say Labour party doesn't care about Nigerians just their pockets now and Obi doesn't subscribe to that because he cares deeply about Nigeria and Nigerians? undecided

If only tinubu can be half the man Peter Obi is Nigeria would be redeemable. undecided

Abure wants to turn Labour party into apdp political whores where highest bidder takes all bt Peter Obi said no let the right thing be done.

Chai !

Obidients!

So the only APDP political whores in LP are the APC and PDP migrants which are my name sake Kenneth okonkwo and Peter Obi.

Obidients don't know how stupid they sound with some of their claims

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 6:07am On Mar 30
Eriokanmi:
Dey play. Obi will never be involved in any unconstitutional arrangements. When they linked abure to corruption, you guy's target had always been PO before you shifted the goalpost.

Hope you're aware that INEC also didn't recognise the said convention and the elections that followed. I hope Obi mata no go give all of you Hayes HBP one day. Abure will end up being expelled from that party.

But he gladly accepted to be vice president to Atiku whose boss obasanjo blazingly link to corruption?

I now know the reason why some people see OBIDIENTS as gullible fools.
They just packaged rubbish for them against clear evidence to the contrary and they embraced it like zombie!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by tunde1200(m): 6:08am On Mar 30
Obi said he is so concerned about rebuilding Nigeria that was bastardised by the evil APC party and not the crisis rocking the labour party.

See a foolish madman who got advice from a madman.
How can you rebuild Nigeria without a good and well-organised party?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 6:10am On Mar 30
djon78:

But he stole Enugu blind and was harassed by EFCC
Lots of the assets he acquired were seized

That's the kind of Man you call your hero

That's why you guys will keep on beating around the Bush chasing rats and rodents
How did this man below,a certified fraud by Ndi Igbo become your hero and messiah?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 6:12am On Mar 30
blacknp:
Adding that he is more passionate about building a new Nigeria than building a new Labour Party?

A very useless selfish opportunistic Judas, did he add a brick in the building of the LP party in the first instance?
This is the problem with people with low thinking faculty. You expect him to play the normal politics and take side in the issue but he is wise enough to have kept cool and observe the situation. If he has taken side with one of the aggrieved, the situation would have been terrible than what we have today. It was best the way he did, except to those of you that want him to play the usual politics and continue to rock the bolt.
You guys should also know that he has limited authority to exert because as it is today he has no position in the LP, he is just a member like any other members of the party. Presidential candidate is not a portfolio in any party. If you expect him to go out of his bounds, then, you're mistaken thing.
Let me take you down the memory lane. During the debacle of APC, Tinubu was said to be National Leader of APC, please what was his impact to save the day for Oshiobaba. Remember he was even chosen to interfaced with all warring parties but he could not do anything till the feud degenerated to large scale and Oshiobaba was later axed. Tell me and the world the impact of Tinubu, the supposed APC National Leader.
Let me refresh your brain, the tag of National Leader is not obtainable in the APC constitution, they just used it to honour him, hence, if he does more than the authority he weird, the people with the real authority would have molested him because nothing like National Leader in APC constitution and that is why they don't invite him to any meeting called to discuss APC issues. Even the meeting called at the instant of PMB in Aso rock to final removed Oshiobaba, he wasn't in attendance because his tagged post is not constitutional.
You guys should try and be placing in perspective issue than playing politics with virtually everything and later on score an own goal. Everything should not be about playing politics but reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by AareGaa: 6:12am On Mar 30
Negroid001:
Tribalistic comments from Nairalanders is enough proof that Nigeria will never work

I often laugh whenever I see any ibo man complaining of tribalism.

They're the real tribalists who never allow Nigeria work.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Desusi: 6:13am On Mar 30
Roboto11:
Very selfish man.
Just like that!
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 6:14am On Mar 30
Ofunaofu:

Look at the Monika he even chose and he is calling another dumb

True say mad man no dey shame, na him relatives dey shame on his behalf

Tinubu have successfully raised an army of incoherent homosapiens

Tinubu have run the country aground but they are so fixated on Peter Obi said or didn't say
Peter OBI is the topic here.
If it pains you that we are discussing the fraud and the slowpoke,you can open another thread to discuss someone else.

Kids!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Wainey: 6:14am On Mar 30
djon78:

I am not holding brief for Peter Obi
But your likes are the reason Nigeria will keep on going round the circle

Tell me one major thing that has been achieved by successive governments since 1999

Just one thing

Electricity: zero
Development: zilch
Economic improvement: zilch

But you guys don't feel any remorse for this country

Anyway you guys should continue in your perpetual misery
just because we share differet political ideology doesn't mean we don't feel remorse for the country.
Stop wanking on Obi. He is not different from the other politicians

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by erniok(m): 6:15am On Mar 30
Rolings:

While other candidates that were in the party before him were shoved aside ba
He bribed his way to the ticket, no way you will spin it that money didn't change hands , even the Abure that he has thrown under the bus now , he initially stood by him even with all the glaring baggages the man is bringing.
His political advisers asked him to do away with Abure to maintain his LIES of being different
Maybe he was advised and maybe not. His character here is out of tune with a typical nigerian politician who would loved to be hero worshipped and who throw his weight behind anyone who does so.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 6:17am On Mar 30
Wainey:
just because we share differet political ideology doesn't mean we don't feel remorse for the country.
Stop wanking on Obi. He is not different from the other politicians
By the way,he should check the topic of the thread again.
If he is not happy that Peter obi is being discussed he should open another thread to discuss another politicians.

These are the hypocrites that will be mentioning other politicians and even the president names in a thread that has nothing to do with him.

They want you to be attacking Peter obi enemies and also be left alone to attack Peter obi political opponents whole they lambast others.

Mad people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 6:18am On Mar 30
erniok:

Maybe he was advised and maybe not. His character here is out of tune with a typical nigerian politician who would loved to be hero worshipped and who throw his weight behind anyone who does so.
He is beinh hero worshiped by you people already and he enjoys that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 6:21am On Mar 30
onatisi:

That is just politics . I'm the game of political business, there are no permanent friends just permanent interest. Peter Obi will go to any party where his interest will be protected and achieved
That makes him political prostitute. NO ideology,No principle.

How is he now different from people like FFK and bwal Daniel who any anywhere bele face.

You people will see all these and still be packaging him as a breath of fresh air

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 6:23am On Mar 30
TopBanter:

Indeed. Below, culled from the article, shows Obi is ready to flee Labour in search of a new lover.

Obi is like an unprincipled whores instantly seeking new lovers when the slightest thing go wrong because he has no leadership talent to excel at building or leading Political Party

He is finished.
The guy can abandon aso rock if Nigeria is too hot to be struggling to become African union chairman as president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 6:23am On Mar 30
KennethOkonkwo:

How did this man below,a certified fraud by Ndi Igbo become your hero and messiah?
You know the joy over all these things. If he has committed such big infractions, he should have had his days with EFCC or ICPC but till date the antigraft agencies had not deem it fit to investigate him or sue him but your lords that you hail day and night had had their days in courts severally. That pocket of people malign his person that doesn't make it real. Tinubu has been maligned and talked against but at that he has had his days in courts for all that have been said of him both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. But why is it difficult for antigraft agencies doing same with Obi both in foreign land and Nigeria. The reason been, they've searched him and found nothing incriminating in him but if you think they have not done what is required, you can make yourself available as star witness at the EFCC or ICPC, so that a refresh case will be opened against him, instead of this roforofo gist without root.
Obi is not like your ojelu politicians that have eaten your next generation patrimony but you take desire to hail and hail till date. E ma se binu ologo, won kin binu ologo, nitori Olorun oba lo nsogo.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by KennethOkonkwo: 6:29am On Mar 30
IfnobeGod20:

You know the joy over all these things. If he has committed such big infractions, he should have had his days with EFCC or ICPC but till date the antigraft agencies had not deem it fit to investigate him or sue him but your lords that you hail day and night had had their days in courts severally. That pocket of people malign his person that doesn't make it real. Tinubu has been maligned and talked against but at that he has had his days in courts for all that have been said of him both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. But why is it difficult for antigraft agencies doing same with Obi both in foreign land and Nigeria. The reason been, they've searched him and found nothing incriminating in him but if you think they have not done what is required, you can make yourself available as star witness at the EFCC or ICPC, so that a refresh case will be opened against him, instead of this roforofo gist without root.
Obi is not like your ojelu politicians that have eaten your next generation patrimony but you take desire to hail and hail till date. E ma se binu ologo, won kin binu ologo, nitori Olorun oba lo nsogo.
You have not said anything new from what slaves to politicians say to defend their oppressor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Johnjustice: 6:32am On Mar 30
INEC should ban labor party, too much anomalies...the party is heating up the polity too much, and Abure is a scoundrel, we don't need such political party in Nigeria.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 6:32am On Mar 30
Obi is looking for PDP ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by sokera: 6:46am On Mar 30
How can anyone even compare this man to Tinubu, Tinubu has always being a leader. A man that still controls his political camp and political knights for over 30 years is not a joke… once Tinubu identifies you have a brain you are not going anywhere…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Oghene86: 6:56am On Mar 30
Paraman:
Obi does not care about the LP

What do you want him to do, he brought relevance to the party, he can always take it elsewhere. Why would he be struggling to build labor party, first was Apapa and his crew now Abure has turned to life chairman, he should leave the party and see if Abure wouldn't be forgotten
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 7:00am On Mar 30
KennethOkonkwo:

Peter OBI is the topic here.
If it pains you that we are discussing the fraud and the slowpoke,you can open another thread to discuss someone else.

Kids!

Adults!
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by RickyJesus: 7:15am On Mar 30
Melagros:
COMRADES, this is commendable, Obi said he is so concerned about rebuilding Nigeria that was bastardised by the evil APC party and not the crisis rocking the labour party
Honestly, this is the kind of a leader that Nigeria needs now
You can't manage crisis in your own house but you feel you can help the community? That's delusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Splashme: 7:21am On Mar 30
Great man
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Snowx: 7:25am On Mar 30
Roboto11:
Very selfish man.

I sense real bitterness in you, because Peter Obi is involved..you never see anything, Peter Obi will reign till 2027
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Greenfusion: 7:26am On Mar 30
chopnaira:
He left a clue that he would not die with the party as well incase everything scatter patapata.
Its better, let's see how the party would fair in popularity without him.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by djon78(m): 8:19am On Mar 30
KennethOkonkwo:

Peter Obi was never ever indicted for any corrupt practices

EFCC never harassed him

He's been out of government over a decade now
Yet no iota of corruption on him

So Peter Obi was never a fraud

Maybe it's your likes because of sane ways and ideology of Life call someone clean a fraud

But you people celebrate men like Nnamani who was harassed by EFCC
Properties, assets, radio station etc worth billions he amassed as a governor was completely seized from him by EFCC

It's well known and documented

But you be calling Peter Obi a fraud when he is a very clean and honest Man
Never indicted anywhere

Your level of comprehension is seriously suspect

1 Like

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Jostoman: 8:20am On Mar 30
blacknp:
Na shame never let Gringory Yes Daddy Obi leave The LP.

But the Judas done already hint, I don’t have time to build any parry, na Nigeria 🇳🇬 I wan build?

The LP used & dumped.
Obedient is not about party. Make your oga continue to dey sponsor his agent to cause problem in LP thinking it will distract obi.
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Druss(m): 8:21am On Mar 30
wwwkaycom:
Well done, continue to ignore them. By the time you take a second shot at the presidency in 2027 without Emefiele to help you hoard naira and no Aso Rock cabal to attempt to frustrate any candidate, you will know that Nigerians have ignored you with your grandstanding and moved on.
Nonsence Obingo.

This post is ridiculous. APC was supporting PO to win? Where do y'all pull this from?
Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by dododawa1: 8:23am On Mar 30
OBIDENTs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi by Ategberoson(m): 8:33am On Mar 30
wwwkaycom:
Well done, continue to ignore them. By the time you take a second shot at the presidency in 2027 without Emefiele to help you hoard naira and no Aso Rock cabal to attempt to frustrate any candidate, you will know that Nigerians have ignored you with your grandstanding and moved on.
Nonsence Obingo.

Buhari really give that idiot a political recognition

Obi can't contest with Atiku shadow and came a distance close with him at the poll not to talk of getting million votes

If Igbo want to be Nigeria President they should better present umahi or a good and sound politician from East not this incompetent fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.