Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA (15889 Views)

“He Swore Never To Leave APGA”. Hilarious Response Of APC Lawyers To Obi’s Peti / Man Cuts His Hair 7 Years After Vowing Never To Shave Until Buhari Resigns / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by naija4life247: 8:09am On Mar 30
He did not leave APUGA. He was on vacation to PDP, and now in another vacation to Labourers Party. Now that the Labourers are in crisis, I think he will resume his position in APUGA. What a useless political prostitute

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by victorDanladi: 8:14am On Mar 30
toujurs:
Story, all these ones are confused. You couldn't nail obi with theft or money laundering.

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Judgementa1: 8:15am On Mar 30
A man of this nature should not be allowed close to power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by victorDanladi: 8:15am On Mar 30
Musauzor:
The worst thing to happen to Nigerans is to have the rudderless and clueless Tinubu as the president. A man that has no modicum of Integrity. A billionaire without a single factory. A man who has thrown millions of Nigerans into poverty, destitution, lack and starvation. The worst president in the whole of Africa
No single factory but you believe he owns oriental hotel,owns TVC,owns the nation etc.

Where is Peter obi company?

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by psalmsjob: 8:16am On Mar 30
Ance4Liverpool:
Peter obi matter will give soo many pple HBP B4 2027. Even if he moves to dvd party am with him bcs i no his potentials

Can you just list 5 of peter obi potentials and achievements in politics? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by gigabyte13: 8:21am On Mar 30
🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
Una still dey take this Obituary serious
Baba nla fraud
Gbajue authentic

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Dennisochampa: 8:25am On Mar 30
Zulu11zulu:
Ok I for say where is this man for long now, I never knew he was busy looking for obi video, who knew how much he pay to get it.

Let him tell us about his bos Atiku from pdp to apc from apc to pdp.

The man is hungry this is the people who think obi stop them from our national treasures him and omokiri .
So thire hatred for obi is justified.

Very soon he will join content creator in Facebook to eat.

Always quick to defend without sense...
The post simply means that obi once vowed "never" to leave APGA.... And so far, he's not kept to his vows...
Let's leave sentiments aside for once and say things as they are... Did obi go back on his vows or not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Dennisochampa: 8:28am On Mar 30
Alot of stupid obi supporters won't see the sense in this....
Someone swore "never" to leave APGA.....
Fast forward to now.... He's not in APGA...
Sentiments aside... A man who can't keep to his vows will not make a good leader....
Real Leaders keep to their words.....
Don't make a promise you can't keep

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by searchlight: 8:36am On Mar 30
heykims:
I don't know what people see in this man. Sincerely the man isn't smart, he was branded for the gullible to follow. He was a catastrophe as a governor, yet those who named him the worst governor in the history of Anambra are the one hailing as the best man to lead Nigeria. Hypocritic people.
2012 nairaland thread still remain fresh in my head where his kinsmen condemned and cursed him as the worst governor ever. Mind u, that was during his second tenure in Anambra.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
The builder of lagos has finally finished the ZOO. I never knew anybody could be worse than buhari. Tinubu happens to be the worst president ever to preside over the affairs of the ZOO. Between Tinubu and peter Obi who is overrated?
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Chikel20000(m): 8:39am On Mar 30
111sunshine:

Which of the two statements did he fulfil... Zero integrity
didnt ur Tinubu said no removal of fuel subsidy too when he was not in power?....
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Mojola007(m): 8:40am On Mar 30
Precious Ozemoya is an international development practitioner and advocate for sustainable development goals (SDGs). She recently graduated from the University of Bristol with a master’s degree in Gender and International Relations, thanks to the Commonwealth Scholarship. In an interview with Kingsley Alumona, she discusses her time at Bristol, securing the scholarship, and her work in diplomacy and cross-cultural collaboration.

How would you describe your experience at the University of Bristol?
I was drawn to the University of Bristol for its international reputation in academic and research excellence. My course consisted of lectures, seminars, and presentations, and I found Bristol's support system for students invaluable. The career services also played a significant role in my professional development.

Bristol is a vibrant city with a thriving art scene. I particularly enjoyed the graffiti paintings around the city. My time at Bristol was marked by academic achievement, extracurricular activities, networking opportunities, and a robust support system that helped me balance academics and personal life.

How did you [https://newsmediang.com/how-i-answered-questions-that-won-me-commonwealth-scholarship-precious-ozemoya/]finance your studies at Bristol?
My master’s studies at Bristol were funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship. As a Commonwealth Shared Scholar, I also received funding support from the University of Bristol. Additionally, I took on student jobs at the university, such as being a Student Ambassador and working as a summer school mentor.

What was your course at Bristol, and what was your project work about?
I studied Gender and International Relations at Bristol. My project research focused on the factors influencing women's labor participation in the extractive sector.

I found that historical legislation, such as the Mines and Collieries Act of 1842, which excluded women from British underground mines, still impacts women's labor participation in the extractive sector worldwide.
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by thinkmoney(m): 8:51am On Mar 30
thesicilian:
He's a political tourist, serial decampee. Only his obidients take him seriously.
No matter how how desperate you are to get something, never swear with your family's lives
Where did u hear him swear with the lives of his family? Is I will die with APGA the same as let my family die?
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by ComeToJesus: 8:56am On Mar 30
Reno Omokri and Bwala, two shameless adults that have come to see Peter Obi as all that is wrong with Nigeria instead of the useless APC pall bearers that buried Nigeria.

I don't know how I found my self in this space meant for hypocritical and worthless political jobbers whose God is their belly.

Any failing politicians can hire them to sing their praises. Tje one that is so baffling is that Bwala guy. Dude is not worth a farthing in character.
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by jiz: 9:01am On Mar 30
See PDAPC pot man calling kettle black
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Jomonix: 9:07am On Mar 30
H
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by ValarDoharis: 9:12am On Mar 30
His allegiance to APGA was because of Ojukwu. Ojukwu is dead
111sunshine:

Is he still dying with APGA
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by OredoPikin: 9:16am On Mar 30
okoro:
Pandora Hoebee will never become President
Lolz
But Tinubu the real master of Pandora can be abi?
Or u dont know tinubu name is also on the Pandora list🤣🤣
The joke is on you
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by OredoPikin: 9:28am On Mar 30
KennethOkonkwo:

He is just being a typical Nigerian politician,nothing else.
But our foolish OBIDIENT will tell us he is different.

No difference between Peter obi and bwala Daniel..

And ALEX OTTI IS SMARTER THAN PETER OBI!
Alex otti has moved from PPA to APGA to APC and then LP

Please in what way is Alex otti smarter?
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Kusu12: 9:28am On Mar 30
tegrianonigltd:

I said go to anambra and ask. No paid online people spewing thrash. Go and ask, you think if na Obiano come out, them go vote am massively? Or ngige?

You need to wakeup to think logically like a man not emotional.

It’s fine you have your candidate . But you can’t take the fact. He is a success in life. He came saw and conquered.

Ask yourself. Me insulting the man, what have I achieved, what can I do to improve my life. What can I do to lay a footprint. Ask yourself.

Not
Mocking a man who has seen life black and white because of Tinubu or atiku wey no send you or your generation. Wakeup.

Learn from people.

Check your Agulu fraudster and fake messiah here.
These are testimonies of Anambra residents and indigenes during obingo disastrous and wasted 8years in power.
So, Obi send you and your generation too?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing.
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:33am On Mar 30
Kusu12:

Check your Agulu fraudster and fake messiah here.
These are testimonies of Anambra residents and indigenes during obingo disastrous and wasted 8years in power.
So, Obi send you and your generation too?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing.

I said go to anambra, ask the core indigenous people, not online miscreants, can you judge America from Nigeria, or like someone telling me 200k person is better than 2k pounds salary in uk? And people dey agree. When people for here fit dash 200k monthly free.

Go and confirm.
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Kusu12: 9:34am On Mar 30
ComeToJesus:
Reno Omokri and Bwala, two shameless adults that have come to see Peter Obi as all that is wrong with Nigeria instead of the useless APC pall bearers that buried Nigeria.

I don't know how I found my self in this space meant for hypocritical and worthless political jobbers whose God is their belly.

Any failing politicians can hire them to sing their praises. Tje one that is so baffling is that Bwala guy. Dude is not worth a farthing in character.

The same thing you deluded obirodents are doing for your fake messiah obingo, singing his praises and over hyping him, when in actual fact, obingo is a failure and fraudster.
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Kusu12: 9:36am On Mar 30
tegrianonigltd:

I said go to anambra, ask the core indigenous people, not online miscreants, can you judge America from Nigeria, or like someone telling me 200k person is better than 2k pounds salary in uk? And people dey agree. When people for here fit dash 200k monthly free.

Go and confirm.

Obingo is a failure and fraudster. Nothing to see again.
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:37am On Mar 30
Sangoamadioha1:
So many names for the headless mob, obi-erodent 🤣🤣🤣
continue attacking him nop,, a man who is a slave to Obi and Atiku before is now a saint to Apc dogs and their leaders
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by chiboycue: 9:38am On Mar 30
Oluseyi001:
Daniel Bwala, has taken to IG to troll Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi. In a post shared on his Twitter handle, Bwala shared a video of Peter Obi vowing never to leave APGA and he likened him to Judas Iscariot who betrayed Ojukuwu, Atiku. Posting the video, Bwala wrote

Peter Obi gave reasons why he left APGA as seen in the link below
https://www.channelstv.com/2014/08/15/peter-obi-resigns-as-apga-bot-chairman-and-leader/
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Onyema190: 9:47am On Mar 30
Peter Obi remains the best candidate so far. I will still vote for him come 2027. Nothing will change that. I strongly believe that he's the best man for the job.

God bless H.E Mr. Peter Obi.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Afamed: 9:50am On Mar 30
Hobi , the serial liar
Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Afamed: 9:52am On Mar 30
What did you expect from a criminal Hobi who diverted a state money to his family business?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Teeklef(m): 9:57am On Mar 30
victorDanladi:

No single factory but you believe he owns oriental hotel,owns TVC,owns the nation etc.

Where is Peter obi company?
Hero and life brewery 🏃‍♂️🏃🏃‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by okoro: 9:59am On Mar 30
OredoPikin:

Lolz
But Tinubu the real master of Pandora can be abi?
Or u dont know tinubu name is also on the Pandora list🤣🤣
The joke is on you
post the news

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by Afamed: 10:00am On Mar 30
Hobi, the real Judas Iscariot

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:04am On Mar 30
Kusu12:

Obingo is a failure and fraudster. Nothing to see again.

Define failure, also put it in Peter Obi’s successful career as a businessman, uk, Western Africa,, banker, corporate executive, sec chairman, part of presidential economic team that cleared our national debt in 2000s, politician.

Please define failure, define success, relate it to Obi’s legacy and also your legacy or your dad’s legacy.

Na internet access Abi wetin, I dare not call Tinubu a failure self. Or Atiku, ever been in business, or corporate world?

Do you know what it takes to get to the top?

Do you know what it takes to remain there?

Because of politics of hate and tribe, he is a failure.

Define failure.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:13am On Mar 30
didn't know dat 2027 campaign has since begun in earnest!

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria No More Debt Free: Federal Debt Up By $18bn Under 4 Years- Daily Trust / Ojogbane Adegbe Explains His Role In N10b Gift For PDP Chiefs- The Nation / Live Updates From The Launch Of #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.