Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,982 members, 7,859,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism (2703 Views)

How Christianity Is Supporting MONEY RITUAL! / How Christianity Destroyed My Sex Marriage Dating Life And A Warning To Others / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 10:01am On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

With a cut and joint thousandth of a pint drop of understanding the Arabic language you come here to in your default format to say utter rubbish and terrible lies.

Yes Ahad may be translated as one of but in what context? You are and probably will never know the nuances and rules of Arabic language and grammar. You indicated months ago an interest in undertaking Quran or was it Arabic lessons? How far have you gone there if truly you were able to start?

In translating Quranic verses, it is crucial to consider the context, linguistic nuances, and cultural background to accurately convey the intended meaning. Misinterpretations or mistranslations can arise when these factors are not taken into account.

When translating “Ahad” as “one of,” it fails to capture the full depth and significance of the term. This translation overlooks the emphasis on unity and uniqueness that “Ahad” conveys in Arabic. By using “one of,” it introduces an element of plurality or divisibility that is not present in the original term.

The term “Ahad” in Arabic carries a unique meaning that goes beyond just being a numerical value. It signifies absolute oneness, indivisibility, and uniqueness. It is used to emphasize the concept of absolute unity and exclusivity.
You seem not to understand the gravity of your problem

Mohammed heard the Jews recite the Shema where the God of Israel is ECHAD. Mohammed put it in his Qur'an that Allah is Ahad (one of)

How many times except ONCE can you find the word Ahad described as other than :one of or one out of many

Ahad is ONE OF
Taoheed is UNIFICATION

I asked you:
Tell me, was Mohammed unifying all the gods in the Kaaba as Allah! ?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 10:35am On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

Can you precisely state what each of the numerous Nicea councils resorted regarding over valuation of Jesus and perhaps Mary with a wrongful equation of Jesus to God.

Audhubillahi mina shayitani rajim

No problem: but after you explain how
1. Allah never mentioned the word Taoheed
2. Allah never mentioned the word Taoheed

What is the name of the Islamic council that fabricated Taoheed and what year was it after Hijra?

Ohyoudidnt:

Was the Trinity a creation forced into the true teachings of Jesus or not?

False.
Among other things the council of Nicea met upon was a NEW doctrine of a Bishop called Arian who was spreading heresy of the Biblical position of God.

Ohyoudidnt:

Did Jesus categorically say he is the same and equal to God?
Please show where.
Yes, he did and I will tell you with scripture but

First
1. Who is the one called al-Azeez?
2. Who is the one called al-Muhyee?
3. Who. is the one called al-Haqq?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 1:15pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

You seem not to understand the gravity of your problem

Mohammed heard the Jews recite the Shema where the God of Israel is ECHAD. Mohammed put it in his Qur'an that Allah is Ahad (one of)

How many times except ONCE can you find the word Ahad described as other than :one of or one out of many

Ahad is ONE OF
Taoheed is UNIFICATION

I asked you:
Tell me, was Mohammed unifying all the gods in the Kaaba as Allah! ?

Wishful but wild thinking. You are obviously befuddled that this marvelous Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad pbuh in the Arabic language with clear records of past happenings even centuries before his birth despite being unlettered or part of the Jewish or Israeli community. Too bad for your jealousy. Get over it.

Both 'Ahad' and 'Echad' convey the concept of “one” or “unity” in their respective languages, Arabic and Hebrew.

Both terms are used in monotheistic contexts to emphasize the oneness of God. In Islam, 'ahad' is a central tenet affirming the absolute oneness of Allah, while in Judaism, 'echad' is used in passages like Deuteronomy 6:4 to declare the unity of God. Why does Christianity copy Judaism but disagree with it?

The roots of these words differ linguistically. While Echad in Hebrew is derived from the root א־ח־ד, which signifies “one” and “unity,” Ahad in Arabic comes from the root و.ح.د (transcript: ו־ח־ד), which also conveys the idea of “one.” Fundamentally different in consonant sounds.

'Ahad' emphasizes the indivisible oneness of Allah without partners or equals while Echad in Jewish scripture asserts the unique unity of God as proclaimed in Deuteronomy 6:4.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Goodlady(f): 1:20pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:
Arianism, a Christological position in Christianity, was proposed by the Alexandrian presbyter Arius in the early 4th century. It emphasized that Jesus, as the Son of God, was created by God and gained popularity across the Eastern and Western Roman empires. However, it was declared a heresy by the Council of Nicaea in 325.

Beliefs of Arianism

Arianism is often viewed as a form of Unitarian theology that prioritizes God’s unity over the concept of the Trinity. Arius believed in the uniqueness of God as self-existent and immutable, contrasting this with the Son who was considered a created being without self-existence. This belief led to controversies regarding the nature and divinity of Jesus Christ.

The Council of Nicaea condemned Arius as a heretic and affirmed through a creed that the Son is “of one substance with the Father,” establishing orthodox Christian belief. Despite this, conflicts persisted for years, with various councils and emperors supporting different factions within Christianity.

@Gaskiyamagana,Explore2xmore,Sirtee15,Advocatejare,Dsinner,Tenq,Mightysparrow,Homesttalk21,Antiislam,Antichristian,MrPresident,Rightchannel,Kobojunkie, Greenholics,Malcolm10x
You are here spewing gibberish!
Nuke on ya head!
Maybe you should be calm and see a topic on how ya religion became Ariara Market. Ndi ara!
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 1:58pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

No problem: but after you explain how

What is the name of the Islamic council that fabricated Taoheed and what year was it after Hijra?

False.
Among other things the council of Nicea met upon was a NEW doctrine of a Bishop called Arian who was spreading heresy of the Biblical position of God.

What is Taoheed? When you answer that you will see the irrelevance of your question.

Have you been lied to that there was such a council like a dynamic democracy where rules and regulations are changed by the whims and Caprices of the leaders?

Among other things is too ambiguous and vague list the doctrines resolved and forced into Christian faith. Believe it, act it or be ostracized for heresy. undecided
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 2:10pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

What is Taoheed? When you answer that you will see the irrelevance of your question.
Is it untrue that Taoheed is UNIFICATION or union, combination, fusion?

I ask you: what was unified into Allah?

Waheed is Oneness: and this should have been your sole description of Allah

Ohyoudidnt:

Have you been lied to that there was such a council like a dynamic democracy where rules and regulations are changed by the whims and Caprices of the leaders?

Among other things is too ambiguous and vague list the doctrines resolved and forced into Christian faith. Believe it, act it or be ostracized for heresy. undecided
I have asked you: can you explain how

Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 2:26pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

Wishful but wild thinking. You are obviously befuddled that this marvelous Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad pbuh in the Arabic language with clear records of past happenings even centuries before his birth despite being unlettered or part of the Jewish or Israeli community. Too bad for your jealousy. Get over it.

Both 'Ahad' and 'Echad' convey the concept of “one” or “unity” in their respective languages, Arabic and Hebrew.
You are coming closer to the TRUTH small small.
So, you now admit that Ahad convey the concept of UNITY?

If Allah is ONE, tell me how he is UNITED?
What is Allah uniting with!?

Ohyoudidnt:

Both terms are used in monotheistic contexts to emphasize the oneness of God. In Islam, 'ahad' is a central tenet affirming the absolute oneness of Allah, while in Judaism, 'echad' is used in passages like Deuteronomy 6:4 to declare the unity of God. Why does Christianity copy Judaism but disagree with it?

The roots of these words differ linguistically. While Echad in Hebrew is derived from the root א־ח־ד, which signifies “one” and “unity,” Ahad in Arabic comes from the root و.ح.د (transcript: ו־ח־ד), which also conveys the idea of “one.” Fundamentally different in consonant sounds.

'Ahad' emphasizes the indivisible oneness of Allah without partners or equals while Echad in Jewish scripture asserts the unique unity of God as proclaimed in Deuteronomy 6:4.
See the highlighted in YELLOW
It seems you are saying that Ahad in Arabic is ONENESS and as a distinction from the Jewish EHAD which also connote UNITY!

I thus challenge you to find me just 5 verses of the Quran where AHAD is used for ONENESS out of over 100 times Ahad is used in the Quran. Why is the meaning the same except in just one place in the whole Quran.

Oya:
Give me just five (not just one) Quran verse where AHAD is used to mean ONE or ONENESS?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 4:30pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

You are coming closer to the TRUTH small small.
So, you now admit that Ahad convey the concept of UNITY?

If Allah is ONE, tell me how he is UNITED?
What is Allah uniting with!?

See the highlighted in YELLOW
It seems you are saying that Ahad in Arabic is ONENESS and as a distinction from the Jewish EHAD which also connote UNITY!

I thus challenge you to find me just 5 verses of the Quran where AHAD is used for ONENESS out of over 100 times Ahad is used in the Quran. Why is the meaning the same except in just one place in the whole Quran.

Oya:
Give me just five (not just one) Quran verse where AHAD is used to mean ONE or ONENESS?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This your break dance into the rabbit hole is ridiculous.

Don't be silly in answering a question with a question? I have written for you the meaning of the word Ahad and you know very well how Arabic words meaning are tied to the usages with other words.

Allah is one and refers to himself as Al-Ahad in one place in the Quran.

Your diversionary questions are to hide the fact that as a Christmas who believes in the triune god of the trinity you are a polutheist and furthest away from monotheism.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 4:45pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This your break dance into the rabbit hole is ridiculous.

Don't be silly in answering a question with a question? I have written for you the meaning of the word Ahad and you know very well how Arabic words meaning are tied to the usages with other words.

Allah is one and refers to himself as Al-Ahad in one place in the Quran.

Your diversionary questions are to hide the fact that as a Christmas who believes in the triune god of the trinity you are a polutheist and furthest away from monotheism.
How many times then did the word AHAD appear in the Quran so that we can check the consistency of your definitions?
Quran 112:1
قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ

Is it TRUE that Allah is NOT a Spirit: thus Allah is physical with 2 right hands and eyes and shin.
Is it TRUE that Allah cannot be on his throne and on the earth at the same time: he has to descend to do that
Is it TRUE that Allah is visible to the Muslims on the day of resurrection?
Is it TRUE that Allah is carriable by eight limited Angels
Is it TRUE that Allah changes shape from one form to the second form when relating to you Muslims on the day of judgement?

Allah is simply a low budget imitation of the God of Israel !
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 6:30pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

How many times then did the word AHAD appear in the Quran so that we can check the consistency of your definitions?
Quran 112:1
قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ

Is it TRUE that Allah is NOT a Spirit: thus Allah is physical with 2 right hands and eyes and shin.
Is it TRUE that Allah cannot be on his throne and on the earth at the same time: he has to descend to do that
Is it TRUE that Allah is visible to the Muslims on the day of resurrection?
Is it TRUE that Allah is carriable by eight limited Angels
Is it TRUE that Allah changes shape from one form to the second form when relating to you Muslims on the day of judgement?

Allah is simply a low budget imitation of the God of Israel !

All that helps you feel good is good for you I hope and if not it's your bother.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 7:07pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

All that helps you feel good is good for you I hope and if not it's your bother.
Too bad: Islam is like a house built on sawdust.
It cannot stand grizzling with simple doctrinal questions!

If you forget anything, don't forget this:
Iblis has deceived you with the same strategy he used to deceive Adam and Eve. Find the Truth, Adopt it and Live it. Islam is standing on the foundation of lies exactly as Iblis lied to Adam and Eve this is why you cant follow Allah, Neither can you follow Mohammed BUT you follow the consensus of your scholars and these are your fellow liars who keep you in the darkness!

But:
If you block your ears and eyes till next year, it's your cup of tea as I would not be guilty of not showing you the way of salvation.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 11:29pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

Iblis has deceived you with the same strategy he used to deceive Adam and Eve. Find the Truth, Adopt it and Live it. Islam is standing on the foundation of lies exactly as Iblis lied to Adam and Eve this is why you cant follow Allah, Neither can you follow Mohammed BUT you follow the consensus of your scholars and these are your fellow liars who keep you in the darkness!

But:
If you block your ears and eyes till next year, it's your cup of tea as I would not be guilty of not showing you the way of salvation.

There's no point talking to the deaf. He or she will never hear.

There's no point waving at the blind. He or she will never see.

You are the expert at Arabic yes?يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَـٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَعْلَمُوا۟ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىٰ تَغْتَسِلُوا۟ ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰٓ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌۭ مِّنكُم مِّنَ ٱلْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لَـٰمَسْتُمُ ٱلنِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا۟ مَآءًۭ فَتَيَمَّمُوا۟ صَعِيدًۭا طَيِّبًۭا فَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا

Identity Ahad here and show it means one of

And here too:
قَالُوٓا۟ أَجِئْتَنَا لِنَعْبُدَ ٱللَّهَ وَحْدَهُۥ وَنَذَرَ مَا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ ءَابَآؤُنَا ۖ فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَآ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 11:32pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

But:

What other deception is clearer than call 3 things 1?

Senses gone down to the darkest dirtiest sewers
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 11:36pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

What other deception is clearer than call 3 things 1?

Senses gone down to the darkest dirtiest sewers
Speaking about sense: what is the wave-particle duality of matter if your sense can comprehend it!
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 11:43pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

You are here spewing gibberish!
Nuke on ya head!
Maybe you should be calm and see a topic on how ya religion became Ariara Market. Ndi ara!

Can you make better sense?
Showing there's a lie with a trinitarian's claim to practicing monotheism should just be abrogated and taken off the earth?

Is it not a logical fallacy that 3 is 1 or os it the other way round?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by SIRTee15: 11:46pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

Please show the word trinity in the Bible and if you want to convince show where Jesus says he is one of the trinity.

Kindly note the trinity and emphasize this in your verifiable response

I will show U trinity in the bible if U show me the word Tawhid in the Koran
But if U looking for the extrapolation of the term trinity.

Let's start with baptism of Jesus Christ.
Then read Matthew 28. 19
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Goodlady(f): 11:46pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

Can you make better sense?
Showing there's a lie with a trinitarian's claim to practicing monotheism should just be abrogated and taken off the earth?

Is it not a logical fallacy that 3 is 1 or os it the other way round?
Shebi Prophet Issa (PBUH) dey among the trilogy. So be sinning dey go. Allah wey dey nuke sinners go nuke you!

Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 11:49pm On Apr 07
TenQ:

Speaking about sense: what is the wave-particle duality of matter if your sense can comprehend it!

Any suggestion that just as electrons and positrons can form a unified quantum system despite being distinct entities, the three persons of the Trinity are also distinct yet inseparable is flawed because it oversimplifies complex theological concepts and misrepresents scientific principles.

Your attempt to reconcile complex scientific theories with intricate religious doctrines through superficial similarities overlooks the inherent differences between these two realms of knowledge.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by SIRTee15: 11:50pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

Don't mind SIRTee15, Advocatejare, TenQ, MightySparrow,Aemmyjah and their lots diverting from the reality of the polytheism they practice in the trinity guise of Christianity.

In Arabian culture, the proverb “when the shin is made bare” signifies a situation where someone’s true intentions or character are revealed. It implies that when a person’s shin is exposed or uncovered, their true nature or motives become apparent. This proverb is often used to describe moments when hidden truths come to light or when someone’s facade is stripped away, revealing their genuine self.

U guys will lie to cover up the deficiency in your theology. None of your literature referred to shin as a phrase in Arabic culture.
Not the Koran, not the tafsir and not the hadiths.
But we should accept the confabulation from someone who could barely construct a simple sentence in Arabic.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by SIRTee15: 11:52pm On Apr 07
Lukuluku69:

In your previous post, you claimed the Trinity was established and I ask why is a need for a Conference to discuss it?

Do you know a bit about logic and priori events?
The definition of trinity as defined and established by the council - that is what they came up with.

They were not the only one who came up with the definition of trinity albeit the most popular.
I was referring to their own definition.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 11:52pm On Apr 07
SIRTee15:

I will show U trinity in the bible if U show me the word Tawhid in the Koran
But if U looking for the extrapolation of the term trinity.

Let's start with baptism of Jesus Christ.
Then read Matthew 28. 19

Don't overeach but show any where that Jesus says he, the holy spirit and God are one entity.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by SIRTee15: 11:55pm On Apr 07
Ohyoudidnt:

Don't overeach but show any where that Jesus says he, the holy spirit and God are one entity.

Why would Jesus say that?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 11:56pm On Apr 07
SIRTee15:

U guys will lie to cover up the deficiency in your theology. None of your literature referred to shin as a phrase in Arabic culture.
Not the Koran, not the tafsir and not the hadiths.
But we should accept the confabulation from someone who could barely construct a simple sentence in Arabic.

Who are the immediate audience of Muhammad pbuh?

We have revealed it as a Recitation in Arabic that you may fully understand
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by SIRTee15: 11:57pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:

Mark the word shin in the Arabic text... Maybe you can understand what you are saying rather than saying wrong thing

My friend, whatever is the shin in Arabic I don't care.
Is that shin one with God, that's my question.
Is the shin with Allah or separate from it.

Tawhid makes no sense.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 11:57pm On Apr 07
SIRTee15:

Why would Jesus say that?

Doesn't you Jesus not support the trinity?
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by SIRTee15: 12:21am On Apr 08
Qasim6:

This particular verse you quoted is addressing christains believe.

This verse is just telling us what Jesus preached to the Israelites in contrast to what christains believe.

Maybe the verse you wanted to quote is Q4:157, which I believe is addressing their claim in the Talmud.

That's the problem. That verse is very problematic and your response is based on hindsight knowledge which Muhammed didn't have.
The verse states some people declared Messiah is Allah.
Jesus corrected them by saying ' o children of Israel' and admonished them not to associate partners with Allah.
So the question is who said the initial statement. If it was Christians why would Jesus respond to children of Israel instead of Christians.
That error depicts Muhammed thought children of Israel also believed Messiah to be Allah.
And that leads to numerous problems as U already guess.

The verse and preceding verse made no mention of Christians.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by SIRTee15: 12:28am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

Doesn't you Jesus not support the trinity?

Define trinity as U understand it or what do U think christian believe to be trinity
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by SIRTee15: 12:29am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

Who are the immediate audience of Muhammad pbuh?

We have revealed it as a Recitation in Arabic that you may fully understand

🥱🥱🥱
Show me the Arabic phrase calling shin character or call it a day
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 12:34am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

There's no point talking to the deaf. He or she will never hear.

There's no point waving at the blind. He or she will never see.

You are the expert at Arabic yes?يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَـٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَعْلَمُوا۟ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىٰ تَغْتَسِلُوا۟ ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰٓ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌۭ مِّنكُم مِّنَ ٱلْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لَـٰمَسْتُمُ ٱلنِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا۟ مَآءًۭ فَتَيَمَّمُوا۟ صَعِيدًۭا طَيِّبًۭا فَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا

Identity Ahad here and show it means one of

And here too:
قَالُوٓا۟ أَجِئْتَنَا لِنَعْبُدَ ٱللَّهَ وَحْدَهُۥ وَنَذَرَ مَا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ ءَابَآؤُنَا ۖ فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَآ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ

You are a disappointment and this is no understatement;
I asked you two questions
1. How many times did the word Ahad exist in the Quran
2. I asked you to give me FIVE verses with the word AHAD in the Quran

And the best you can bring up is just TWO that isnt even the word AHAD?

1. قَالُوٓا۟ أَجِئْتَنَا لِنَعْبُدَ ٱللَّهَ وَحْدَهُۥ وَنَذَرَ مَا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ ءَابَآؤُنَا ۖ فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَآ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ

Quran 7:70
"They said, 'Have you come to us to make us worship Allah alone and to abandon what our fathers used to worship? Then bring us what you promise us, if you should be among the truthful.'"

Is Ahad the same as وَحْدَهُ: "Waḥdahu"

2. يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَـٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَعْلَمُوا۟ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىٰ تَغْتَسِلُوا۟ ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰٓ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌۭ مِّنكُم مِّنَ ٱلْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لَـٰمَسْتُمُ ٱلنِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا۟ مَآءًۭ فَتَيَمَّمُوا۟ صَعِيدًۭا طَيِّبًۭا فَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا

Quran 4:43
"O you who have believed, do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or in a state of janabah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Indeed, Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving."

I asked you to find Ahad but you present "أحدٌ" (ahadun) and it means ONE OF

Do you want me to help you out with verses?

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:163)
Surah Al-Baqarah (2:165)
Surah Al-An'am (6:19)
Surah Al-An'am (6:22)
Surah Al-An'am (6:102)
Surah Al-An'am (6:106)
Surah Al-An'am (6:109)
Surah Al-An'am (6:113)
Surah Al-An'am (6:115)
Surah Al-An'am (6:136)
Surah Al-An'am (6:158)
Surah Al-An'am (6:164)
Surah Al-An'am (6:168)
Surah Al-An'am (6:171)
Surah Al-Ikhlas (112:1)
Surah Al-Ikhlas (112:2)

Again:
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by TenQ: 12:42am On Apr 08
Ohyoudidnt:

Any suggestion that just as electrons and positrons can form a unified quantum system despite being distinct entities, the three persons of the Trinity are also distinct yet inseparable is flawed because it oversimplifies complex theological concepts and misrepresents scientific principles.

Your attempt to reconcile complex scientific theories with intricate religious doctrines through superficial similarities overlooks the inherent differences between these two realms of knowledge.
You got it wrong sir.
What is Wave-Particle duality of matter is what I asked for!

I did not ask you for Trinity or any spiritual things: I ask you of natural physical things.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 2:26am On Apr 08
TenQ:

You got it wrong sir.
What is Wave-Particle duality of matter is what I asked for!

I did not ask you for Trinity or any spiritual things: I ask you of natural physical things.

I am not joining you in any meaningless adventures. In line with the current discussion my answer is tied.
Re: How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism by Ohyoudidnt: 2:32am On Apr 08
TenQ:

You are a disappointment and this is no understatement;

And the best you can bring up is just TWO that isnt even the word AHAD?

1. قَالُوٓا۟ أَجِئْتَنَا لِنَعْبُدَ ٱللَّهَ وَحْدَهُۥ وَنَذَرَ مَا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ ءَابَآؤُنَا ۖ فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَآ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ

Quran 7:70
"They said, 'Have you come to us to make us worship Allah alone and to abandon what our fathers used to worship? Then bring us what you promise us, if you should be among the truthful.'"

Is Ahad the same as وَحْدَهُ: "Waḥdahu"

2. يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَـٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَعْلَمُوا۟ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىٰ تَغْتَسِلُوا۟ ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰٓ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌۭ مِّنكُم مِّنَ ٱلْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لَـٰمَسْتُمُ ٱلنِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا۟ مَآءًۭ فَتَيَمَّمُوا۟ صَعِيدًۭا طَيِّبًۭا فَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ ۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا

Quran 4:43
"O you who have believed, do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or in a state of janabah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Indeed, Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving."

I asked you to find Ahad but you present "أحدٌ" (ahadun) and it means ONE OF

Do you want me to help you out with verses?

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:163)
Surah Al-Baqarah (2:165)
Surah Al-An'am (6:19)
Surah Al-An'am (6:22)
Surah Al-An'am (6:102)
Surah Al-An'am (6:106)
Surah Al-An'am (6:109)
Surah Al-An'am (6:113)
Surah Al-An'am (6:115)
Surah Al-An'am (6:136)
Surah Al-An'am (6:158)
Surah Al-An'am (6:168)
Surah Al-Ikhlas (112:1)
Surah Al-Ikhlas (112:2)

Again:

As expected you can only show ignorance and sadly too proudly. Do you know any difference between Ahad and Wahid? Do they both relate to one? Well look at your verses and know indeed your gross stupidity.

I should stop engaging with you as we will be grouped together and wrongly. Does Quran 2:163 contain Ahad or Wahid?

Show me Mr Olodo expert. Mugu! Odenson!

I intentionally gave you those two Arabic phrases and true to self you delivered.

Come back after your Arabic improves

O my two companions of the prison! (The interpretation of the dream of) one of you (is that he) will serve wine to his master (the king), and as for the other, (who has seen bread on his head,) he will be crucified and then birds will pick at his head. The (final) judgment has been given about which you have asked.’
يٰصَاحِبَىِ السِّجۡنِ اَمَّاۤ اَحَدُكُمَا فَيَسۡقِىۡ رَبَّهٗ خَمۡرًا‌ۚ وَاَمَّا الۡاٰخَرُ فَيُصۡلَبُ فَتَاۡكُلُ الطَّيۡرُ مِنۡ رَّاۡسِهٖ‌ؕ قُضِىَ الۡاَمۡرُ الَّذِىۡ فِيۡهِ تَسۡتَفۡتِيٰنِؕ‏
(12:41)

اَحَدُكُمَا one of you

واحد من one of

احد one

An-Nisa' 4:43

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَٰرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ تَعْلَمُوا۟ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىٰ تَغْتَسِلُوا۟ۚ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَىٰٓ أَوْ عَلَىٰ سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّنَ ٱلْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لَٰمَسْتُمُ ٱلنِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا۟ مَآءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا۟ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَٱمْسَحُوا۟ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا

O you who have believed, do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or in a state of janābah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women [i.e., had sexual intercourse] and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and your hands [with it]. Indeed, Allāh is ever Pardoning and Forgiving.
يٰۤاَيُّهَا الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا لَا تَقۡرَبُوا الصَّلٰوةَ وَاَنۡـتُمۡ سُكَارٰى حَتّٰى تَعۡلَمُوۡا مَا تَقُوۡلُوۡنَ وَلَا جُنُبًا اِلَّا عَابِرِىۡ سَبِيۡلٍ حَتّٰى تَغۡتَسِلُوۡا‌ؕ وَاِنۡ كُنۡتُمۡ مَّرۡضَىٰۤ اَوۡ عَلٰى سَفَرٍ اَوۡ جَآءَاَحَدٌمِّنۡكُمۡ مِّنَ الۡغَآٮِٕطِ اَوۡ لٰمَسۡتُمُ النِّسَآءَ فَلَمۡ تَجِدُوۡا مَآءً فَتَيَمَّمُوۡا صَعِيۡدًا طَيِّبًا فَامۡسَحُوۡا بِوُجُوۡهِكُمۡ وَاَيۡدِيۡكُمۡ‌ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُوۡرًا‏
(4:43)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Others More Than Urself? / Are Atheists Winning? / Hospital Evangelism- Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.