Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. (44008 Views)

Why Is Everyone Putting Jesus On Their Status?(pics) / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by flokii: 10:46pm On Mar 31
This looks like setup.. they planned to kill the actor, nothing anybody fit tell me.
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Melagros(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31
Nazgul:
Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor As He Mistakenly Falls From The Cross.

God bless you for this post grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by BlessedChild7: 10:54pm On Mar 31
Most of the actings in videos about Jesus's crucifixion shows that Jesus was allow to land on the ground together with the cross after being naild.

This one self fit be part of the dramaπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Mom007(f): 11:12pm On Mar 31
Lol. Jesus ke? More like tarzan! Eediot
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Asswipemod: 11:29pm On Mar 31
seunmsg:
Omo, na God safe this Jesus o. E for don go meet Jesus by now 🀣

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Badgers14: 11:50pm On Mar 31
Righteousness2:
grin grin grin
This one went overboard.
JESUS did not jump from the Cross.
JESUS died on the Cross

His own cross even looks longer than the cross of JESUS Christ.
Hope he is still alive.

JESUS CHRIST is no more in the grave.
JESUS CHRIST is Risen and is about to Show up in the Skies to RAPTURE HIS church out of this Sinking World.
Get ready! Live Ready! JESUS CHRISTIS COMING QUICKLY

You are savage grin
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Deepdrags: 12:04am On Apr 01
Impostor!
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by mkoabiola: 12:08am On Apr 01
Nazgul:

Lol...I agree

I'm sure he was shouting Jesus as he fell, forgetting that he's Jesus. grin
πŸ˜‚I don laugh tire.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol

I m sure by now he go de regret
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by ndukwejoe(m): 12:33am On Apr 01
you no wello grin grin grin grin
Nazgul:

Lol...I agree

Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Odunayaw(m): 12:45am On Apr 01
Nazgul:
Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor As He Mistakenly Falls From The Cross.

grin grin Please share video
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by MatrixCircle: 2:06am On Apr 01
This is sky Jesus. Its too high.
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:11am On Apr 01
Zonefree:
grin grin
Nothing person no go see for this country grin

My concern is the floor, hope the floor is okay?

No really Just a little stained of bloods
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by themanderon: 5:10am On Apr 01
Haaa!!! Kilode? This one has a death wish oh.
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by crackhouse(m): 5:31am On Apr 01
Jesus umunya
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by aliscomonaj: 5:40am On Apr 01
How you people believe this lies is still a wonder. In Isreal this day was not known nor celebrated.
Na una sabi
Righteousness2:
grin grin grin
This one went overboard.
JESUS died on the Cross

Hope he is still alive.

JESUS CHRIST is Risen and is about to Show up in the Skies to RAPTURE HIS church out of this Sinking World.
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by ChristCee: 5:56am On Apr 01
7demons:

Mugu. I pity your generation.
pity your own demonic generations first because you ae obviously cursed.
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:04am On Apr 01
Sins not too much 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:07am On Apr 01
Your hands no clean you wan do like Jesus no be madness be that? Even Jesus Christ self go Dey laff for where him Dey now
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Austin2001(m): 8:18am On Apr 01
Nazgul:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ grin Ayi so Actor catches ropes
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by alagba333(m): 8:33am On Apr 01
Am sure he go dey shout Jesus as he fell oooo🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by egorov(m): 8:50am On Apr 01
Jim Caviziel was struck by lightening when he was acting Passion of Christ
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by BALLOSKI: 9:11am On Apr 01
pocohantas:
How did they get him up there?
Never seen any Nigerian Jesus that high.

I hope he is fine.
πŸ˜‚

"Nigerian Jesus" πŸ˜‚
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Testimony1988(m): 9:46am On Apr 01
Its well with him.
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by tophempire: 9:50am On Apr 01
JESUS HAS FALLEN..

TO GOD BE THE GLORY IN JESUS name
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by gaskiyamagana: 10:00am On Apr 01
Righteousness2:
grin grin grin
This one went overboard.
JESUS died on the Cross

Hope he is still alive.

Sharap
Shatap
If he doesn't come quickly, go and join him quick, quick. You never tired of your this coming, coming.
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by RockyEyo(m): 10:24am On Apr 01
That was quite a risk to take, but this picture shows he was smart enough to take a fall-break off the rope so I believe he landed a bit easy .... safety first o my people

Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Kingzmate(m): 11:16am On Apr 01
IDIOTS DEM WAN TEST CHRIST grin
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Sterope(f): 2:11pm On Apr 01
When Jesus died, they were mainly using a lunar calendar not solar. So every time you celebrate Easter, you are celebrating on a random day not the actual date Jesus rose (according to the Bible).

Part of the larger consequence of being a modern Christians and lettings the Roman government redefine Christianity

Righteousness2:
grin grin grin
This one went overboard.
JESUS died on the Cross

Hope he is still alive.

Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by deanoffaculty: 3:37pm On Apr 01
Nazgul:

1001 ways to die...
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by folake4u(f): 4:10pm On Apr 01
Nazgul:

Lol...I agree

Screaminggggggggg!!🀣🀣🀣
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by Handsum64: 6:03pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:
grin grin grin
This one went overboard.
JESUS died on the Cross

Hope he is still alive.

Children and story books
Re: Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. by 7demons: 6:06pm On Apr 01
ChristCee:

pity your own demonic generations first because you ae obviously cursed.

E be like say the small life you dey live no full you abi?
You wan make thunder fire your whole generation now?
You son of an imbecilè??
Shey na the Olosho your mama dey do to feed you never do una family??
No try Cross road this evening because moto go jam you. Bastărd!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.