Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady (5457 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Ohanaeze: Buhari Not Loyal To Nigeria, Will Retire To Niger Republic In 2023 / Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by patrickcollins: 10:19am On Apr 01
iamtoofan:

what kind of sick mentality is these, how much do you think you have that you are praying things get worse than Buhari,
There is a point hardship will get even the rich won't enjoy there money in peace, what will happen to you in kidnappers hand will be far worse than whatever it is you are wishing upon Nigerians
Africa china sang "Food no dey" as far as early 2000 ..
It is the reality not prsyer, are things not worser now than Buhari's time it is very difficult now. I'm feeling the pain and others are too is why i'm speaking up
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Blaze14k: 10:31am On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You have made your choice. I have made mine. What is the fuss all about. Are you angry that our own choice aligns with Remi Tinubu.

Hell no and uve forgotten what u said earlier.. everyone has there choice but don't try to drag others cos of the choice u made else the choice u made become pointless. Be positive and try to convince people to see the reason u made the choice.

This statement below is what killed any genuine intentions you have and it doesnt make u a better person. U are being arrogant and trying to feel good over the choice u made. Supporting someone does not mean u curse others. Like I said if obi was the president I'm sure u would have cursed as well.

And anybody who wishes otherwise, may that which they wish befall on them, their familes and their future generations. It's that simple.
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by naturefellow(m): 10:34am On Apr 01
Paraman:
I agree with the first lady

If you want to be successful in life, respect one rule, never lie to yourself. ~ Paulo Coehlo
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:35am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

Hell no and uve forgotten what u said earlier.. everyone has there choice but don't try to drag others cos of the choice u made else the choice u made become pointless. Be positive and try to convince people to see the reason u made the choice.

This statement below is what killed any genuine intentions you have and it doesnt make u a better person. U are being arrogant and trying to feel good over the choice u made. Supporting someone does not mean u curse others. Like I said if obi was the president I'm sure u would have cursed as well.

And anybody who wishes otherwise, may that which they wish befall on them, their familes and their future generations. It's that simple.

I have replied you pertaining Peter Obi but it seems you are not satisfied. grin

So what is your SINCERE choice? Do you also align with Remi Tinubu's positive hope?
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Blaze14k: 10:45am On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I have replied you pertaining Peter Obi but it seems you are not satisfied. grin

So what is your SINCERE choice? Do you also align with Remi Tinubu's positive hope?

Am not trying be satisfied in anyway.. I just want to correct ur statement cos u feel u saying the right thing which to me is completely disgusting. I suspect this whole thing is just fun to you. By the time we the citizens become critical with the steps our leaders r taking we will never get it right. Have a good day
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:51am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

Am not trying be satisfied in anyway.. I just want to correct ur statement cos u feel u saying the right thing which to me is completely disgusting. I suspect this whole thing is just fun to you. By the time we the citizens become critical with the steps our leaders r taking we will never get it right. Have a good day

Lol you ran away from my question because obviously you don't like our choice.
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Blaze14k: 10:56am On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol you ran away from my question because obviously you don't like our choice.

What choice do I have to make? A choice for me to criticise the government.. bro please when election is up ask me my choice and I will tell. Bro u r more pathetic than I thought. Please don't mention me again bye
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:06am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

What choice do I have to make? A choice for me to criticise the government.. bro please when election is up ask me my choice and I will tell. Bro u r more pathetic than I thought. Please don't mention me again bye

grin grin grin

Blaze14k:

. Be positive
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by iamtoofan: 11:06am On Apr 01
patrickcollins:
It is the reality not prsyer, are things not worser now than Buhari's time it is very difficult now. I'm feeling the pain and others are too is why i'm speaking up

Things get worser to trigger n mandate "correction" .. riwanda bounce back from worst to better nation

If a doctor will fix a sore wound, he might cut of flesh,causing bleeding and more pain ... ignoramus like you will call it wickedness but in real sense No pain No gain

There is a difference between speaking up and being ridiculously pessimistic, take up a lesson class
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Fearyourcreator: 11:18am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:
Please can someone help me ask the first lady if we are doing campaign here. What is the need for this lousy talk
Like Obi going everywhere like MTN...
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Blaze14k: 11:23am On Apr 01
Fearyourcreator:

Like Obi going everywhere like MTN...

What does obi got to do with the presidency is he now part of the sitting government. Why do you people really put ur focus on obi so much. I still don't get it
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by blueAgent(m): 11:26am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

Oga no dey cap nonsense it's you that is wishing to see people talk bad about the country. It's only in tinubu's administration you remembered people wish bad about the country. If obi was the president im 1000% sure u will rain curse on him

Ignore that low IQ clown. shocked
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Fearyourcreator: 11:35am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

What does obi got to do with the presidency is he now part of the sitting government. Why do you people really put ur focus on obi so much. I still don't get it
Mumu Obi
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Blaze14k: 11:44am On Apr 01
Fearyourcreator:

Mumu Obi

Ok my I follow u talk mumu obi. I hope u have orgasm now and you are very happy
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by yinkeys(m): 11:57am On Apr 01
jkpbestseries:
Stop Talking and Hit the Ground Running!
It’s lamba for years
You better don’t waste your time paying attention to that
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Fearyourcreator: 2:17pm On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

Ok my I follow u talk mumu obi. I hope u have orgasm now and you are very happy
Am very happy ... Bye
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by patrickcollins: 2:52pm On Apr 01
iamtoofan:

Things get worser to trigger n mandate "correction" .. riwanda bounce back from worst to better nation

If a doctor will fix a sore wound, he might cut of flesh,causing bleeding and more pain ... ignoramus like you will call it wickedness but in real sense No pain No gain

There is a difference between speaking up and being ridiculously pessimistic, take up a lesson class

O boy no long preaching this is what was said during 8 years of Buhari, wether you support APC or not just take it to the bank Naija don cast won't get better than it is now, not in decades to come.
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Elidrisy20: 3:06pm On Apr 01
I thought he has retired ooo, what an April fool
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Yenitemidot: 5:07pm On Apr 01
3 years left No Problem we are waiting to see the better NIGERIA 🇳🇬
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by iamtoofan: 5:33pm On Apr 01
patrickcollins:
O boy no long preaching this is what was said during 8 years of Buhari, wether you support APC or not just take it to the bank Naija don cast won't get better than it is now, not in decades to come.

thats your own mere wish, but Sane Nigerians no matter what won't give up on the nation ... rome wasnt built we will get there
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01
Is the first lady now our spokes person?
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Exceed15: 5:20pm On Apr 03
Sell the Bobo to your mumu supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come And See Nigerian Madness: 62 Senators Board Plane To World Cup! / The Official Website Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.