Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad (2434 Views)

Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries / A Long, And Dangerous?, Trip From Abuja To Chad / Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad by guyen: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
nairaland please i will like to know if naija is visa free to chad?
Re: Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad by worry246(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
Citizens of Nigeria residing in Nigeria must apply for a visa to Chad in person at the nearest consulate of Chad in Nigeria. Please note, application procedures and fees may vary by location. If there is no consulate of Chad in Nigeria there may be a consulate of Chad in a neighboring country that covers the jurisdiction of Nigeria

You could have done a google search & found this out
Re: Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad by Vicjustice: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
worry246:

Citizens of Nigeria residing in Nigeria must apply for a visa to Chad in person at the nearest consulate of Chad in Nigeria. Please note, application procedures and fees may vary by location. If there is no consulate of Chad in Nigeria there may be a consulate of Chad in a neighboring country that covers the jurisdiction of Nigeria

You could have done a google search & found this out
Misleading misinformation. Nigerian citizens do not require a visa to visit Chat for a maximum of 90 days.
Re: Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad by worry246(m): 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
I may be wrong
BUT that is what the Chad visa site says.

Please look here
http://chad.visahq.com/requirements/Nigeria/
Re: Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad by Vicjustice: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
Lol, How could you have presented such an isolated website as a source of information?
   Visa is required only if the traveller intends to stay for more than 3 months:

http://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/tim_website_client.cgi?SpecData=1&VISA=&page=visa&NA=NG&AR=00&PASSTYPES=PASS&DE=TD&user=DL&subuser=DELTAB2C
Re: Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad by llbhuds: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Everyone needs a visa except passport holders from Benin, Burkina-Faso, Cameroun, Republic of Central Africa, Congo, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and Niger.

To apply for a visa you will need;
3 application forms
3 photographs
A US$100.00 fee.

The visa issued is valid for one month but you can extend your stay in Chad once you are in the country
Re: Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad by lily0231: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2011
What r u lookin for in TCHAD ?
Re: Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad by rccy: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
The poster meant be heading to libya or egypt. but why dont he try niger path instead
Re: Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad by bodynsoul(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2011
@guyen.
Pls disregard all you are being told.

You dont need a visa to go to chad. Your passport will be stamped at point of entry and of course you pay a token which should not be more than N2000.

I have been to Ndjamena several times so i know the route like the palm of my hands. I am a SATCOM Engineer and have done several jobs for SOTELCHAD which is like NITEL here.

So thats all i have to tell you.

Good luck!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Visit To The Zoo Today. / Does A Canadian Citizen Need A Visa To Visit Nigeria? / ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.