Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Only Kids And Politicians Are Enjoying This Easter - Nigerian Don Spoil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Kids And Politicians Are Enjoying This Easter - Nigerian Don Spoil (172 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Kids And Politicians Are Enjoying This Easter - Nigerian Don Spoil by Pussyisgud: 10:10am On Apr 01
We traveled to the east for Easter celebrations, on getting there i had to quickly buy a bag of rice at Nnewi for consumption and i also came back with lots of gifts and provisions which i bought from lagos for my elderly mom and dad and the children of my younger brother living in the village.

On saturday i gave them money to go to the market to shop foodstuffs and they bought tomatoes, groundnut oil, meat fish, garri, egusi and stuffs also not forgetting the little little spendings here and there.
On Sunday Easter day, i bought assorted soft drinks like coke, Pepsi, malts and hollandia juice for everyone, then i filled the generator with fuel and played movie for the children to watch.

Honestly if you happen to be a kid right now or a Nigerian politician or an armed robber then you are enjoying this Easter.
From travel preparations to getting to the east and easter spendings and coming back to Lagos again i have spent nothing less than close to 400k normally i don't spend that much to travel with my family to the east, infact my account balance is the red right now.
Re: Only Kids And Politicians Are Enjoying This Easter - Nigerian Don Spoil by Zwooks: 10:12am On Apr 01
How was the spendings and celebrations from other people going by your observations there ?

(1) (Reply)

What 'normal' Actions Should Be Classified As Mental Illness? / No Beauty, No Brain / Nigeria Australia Business Excellence Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.