Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

"God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi (18558 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Thundafireseun: 7:18pm On Apr 01
wizelink:

Hmm. See question?

A very harmless question…..

If anything could happen…. It would 1st happen to those con artists who you refer to as men of God
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by meditator(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01
kettykin:
So God is in support of Muslim Muslim ticket, there is nothing I won't see in Nigeria. It seems this god is different from the God of Israel
God preferred a Muslim Muslim ticket that a ticket that intended waging religious war, courtesy of the "yes daddy" crooner.

1 Like

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Elidrisy20: 7:20pm On Apr 01
Which God?
Babalawo or ?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by wizelink(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01
Thundafireseun:

A very harmless question…..

If anything could happen…. It would 1st happen to those con artists who you refer to as men of God
It needless to...
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Thundafireseun: 7:22pm On Apr 01
wizelink:

It needless to...

You are not wise
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by wizelink(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01
Thundafireseun:

You are not wise
The most wise man ever to grace the entire universe. I hope that's who are?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by ManOfMan: 7:25pm On Apr 01
phorget:

Name calling is actually not necessary, good market needs no much advert so "IF" the so call reforms end up positively then we all we still enjoy it.
You can't blame "the children of hate" for not believing in propagandas, remember we all waited for eight years of apc administration that was full of promises that didnt actually materialize so people becoming skeptical is normal. Like I always say, if Nigeria becomes better today I'm sure you won't chase away those children of hate so that you can enjoy alone.

Mature response full of wisdom. You are blessed. Your generation is blessed
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Jayhome24: 7:27pm On Apr 01
Pgirigory:
God bless Umahi
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless South South
God bless the North
God bless South west

Amen bro. Despite you didn't mention my region I swear I don't care because when a region chosen to hate everyone created by God for just no reason then if biblical pronouncement started affecting them they should blame nobody.

Hausa/Fulani we hate
Yoruba we hate
Ijaw we hate
Ebira we hate
Igala/Tiv we hate
Edo as Bini people we hate
Wike dem people we hate
Kauri dem we hate
Even Ebonyi people sef we call dem wah wah people we hate them

Biko na only us Why life too dey pepper us for head??
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Dbegining: 7:32pm On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:

The economy is picking up and real Nigerians are optimistic. But cursed children of hate prefer to call it propaganda because a fraudster was rejected. Good thing is that those children of hate can't stop Tinubu from being reelected if the economic reform end up with positive impact in the end. Obi will never be president of Nigeria, God forbid.

One thing you guys need to understand is that Tinubu is the one responsible for burying the economy in the first place and all for nothing.

All the suffering is for nothing!
Fuel subsidy is back and dollar is again being subsidized.

So, if there's anything. I won't praise s man for trying to fix HIS OWN wrongdoings. Wrong doings he created on his own and imposed on over 200m people.

1 Like

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Mccullum: 7:48pm On Apr 01
Tinubu till 3031 of course.

Doubt it for free and later find it real.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by ultimateprof: 7:54pm On Apr 01
Pgirigory:
God bless Umahi
God bless South South
God bless the North
God bless South west

Tinubu will have my vote in the year 2027.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Charly68: 9:06pm On Apr 01
Prophet Dave wants some people to develop high blood pressure very early oo
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by effido666: 9:08pm On Apr 01
Should we also count this as a prophecy.....something a child can prophesy
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by occfx: 9:20pm On Apr 01
Daradams:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/god-told-me-tinubull-spend-eight-years-in-office-umahi/%3famp

The way Christians ridicule God eh, if na God of the old testament... Na steady striking we go dey see for this zoo
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Apr 01
johnjose68:

Lack of comprehension dey worry you.

...Tinubu will handover a better Nigeria in 2031.
..that is Umahi's vision.

Even you know that your question mumu big time. So it does not deserve a direct answer.

So you can get angry now.

but with all your comprehension, you are yet to answer the questions.

1. in response to this question "What is certain...that God showed him a vision or that Umahi is a pastor/prophet?", you said
johnjose68:
That Jagaban will handover in 2031

Pls how does that answer the question?

2. what exactly is Tinubu doing right now that shows that he will handover a better Nigeria?

3. are you basing your claim on what Umahi claimed God showed him or based on facts on ground?

4. what is the "vision" Umahi has seen and how do you know that he actually saw a "vision"?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by xtimconsult(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01
Fear God... Any your own god
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by joyousever(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01
The impartial God if the universe didn't tell you that. Maybe you had a day dream or you were paid to spew this bloody lie you label as revelation. God punish all of una!!
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by joyousever(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01
The impartial God of the universe didn't tell you that. Maybe you had a day dream or you were paid to spew this bloody lie you label as revelation. God punish all of una!!
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Tradman: 11:12pm On Apr 01
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01
You lie you still mention God name for the lie 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Konquest: 11:53pm On Apr 01
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by dotedote: 12:01am On Apr 02
kettykin:
So God is in support of Muslim Muslim ticket, there is nothing I won't see in Nigeria.

To type the Muslim-Muslim at this time nor shame you ?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by terrence12(m): 2:53am On Apr 02
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by 7arrows: 3:34am On Apr 02
Daradams:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/god-told-me-tinubull-spend-eight-years-in-office-umahi/%3famp

Sir, is it God that told you or you told yourself? What else did God say to you sir? Mr. Prophet.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by nurusystem(m): 6:41am On Apr 02
God will purnish fakers of prophecies,
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by phemray(m): 6:42am On Apr 02
kettykin:
So God is in support of Muslim Muslim ticket, there is nothing I won't see in Nigeria.

Which one is Muslim Muslim again? We are talking of one Nigeria and government of national competence. Forget religion in politics it was introduced by some people. This government knows road by virtue of these unperturbed policies that has started working.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Okeoghenerobert: 6:53am On Apr 02
Lier.Nothing concerns God with Nigeria's corrupt politics and politicians
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Tadeus(m): 6:59am On Apr 02
Daradams:

Don't mock God. We all know the plan work was 8years, it's boldly written on his cap. So which gods is feeding you with this known information again?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Damseldammie(f): 3:40pm On Apr 03
Won tun ti beere
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by AfonjaConehead: 10:18pm On Apr 18
Pgirigory kindly keep south south away from that your dirty mouth:
God bless Umahi
God bless South South
God bless the North
God bless South west

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Constitution Permits FG To Postpone 2015 Elections Over Boko Haram War / Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. / Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.