Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema (48155 Views)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by ElSudani: 5:18am On Apr 03
legityahoo:

Your point exactly? Who installed Stella there? Have you forgotten about that drunkard Igbo woman that was singing buhari's praises and protested against Jonathan? What I am saying goes way deeper beyond tribe or region.

Stella Oduah was protesting against Jonathan? When?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by legityahoo: 5:27am On Apr 03
ElSudani:

Stella Oduah was protesting against Jonathan? When?
You don't even understand these whole politics thing. I am talking about someone else. Do your research. The Igbo woman Buhari wanted to nominate as Inec chairman. Study well before attacking me boy. undecided
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by ElSudani: 5:30am On Apr 03
legityahoo:

You don't even understand these whole politics thing. I am talking about someone else. Do your research. The Igbo woman Buhari wanted to nominate as Inec chairman. Study well before attacking me boy. undecided

What nonsense are you talking about? I Specifically mentioned Stella Oduah who was aviation minister when AirPeace was having issues with the FG.
What is the issue got to do with INEC?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by legityahoo: 1:35pm On Apr 03
ElSudani:

What nonsense are you talking about? I Specifically mentioned Stella Oduah who was aviation minister when AirPeace was having issues with the FG.
What is the issue got to do with INEC?

You were trying to argue that airpeace had issues under Stella Odua who is from the south and so we can't say Air peace is being persecuted.
But I am reminding your dull brain that Lauretta Onochi was an Igbo woman that was a staunch supporter of Buhari and the north and persecuted Jonathan her own kinsman.
Either a fellow southerner is involved or not. I am schooling you that persecution of Alex Onyeama and airpeace is a real problem.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by ElSudani: 2:08pm On Apr 03
legityahoo:

You were trying to argue that airpeace had issues under Stella Odua who is from the south and so we can't say Air peace is being persecuted.
But I am reminding your dull brain that Lauretta Onochi was an Igbo woman that was a staunch supporter of Buhari and the north and persecuted Jonathan her own kinsman.
Either a fellow southerner is involved or not. I am schooling you that persecution of Alex Onyeama and airpeace is a real problem.

Where then is the accusation of tribalism being peddled by the guy I quoted?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by worksmart(m): 4:47am On Apr 05
I am igbo, but regardless you cannot deny my message is true.
Believeintruth:

Oga calm down you are not igbo, we see this propaganda games here wella.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 9:31am On Apr 05
worksmart:
I am igbo, but regardless you cannot deny my message is true.

Oga you are not Igbo and the message is a lie.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by worksmart(m): 9:39am On Apr 05
What evidence do you have that makes you believe that I am not Igbo and explain why you say my message is a lie ?
Believeintruth:

Oga you are not Igbo and the message is a lie.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 9:41am On Apr 05
worksmart:
What evidence do you have that makes you believe that I am not Igbo and explain why you say my message is a lie ?

You know the truth
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jackson105: 3:51pm On Apr 07
Believeintruth:

Look at the mirror the person you see in the mirror is your deluded self.

Keep crying, you will get sense eventually
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 9:08pm On Apr 07
Jackson105:

Keep crying, you will get sense eventually

Oga I am not like you, you don't have sense so just live with it.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by onecansee: 9:15pm On Apr 07
His country is biafra
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jackson105: 12:51pm On Apr 10
Believeintruth:

Oga I am not like you, you don't have sense so just live with it.

Don't mistake me for your daddy
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 9:59am On Apr 11
Jackson105:

Don't mistake me for your daddy

Again you are not sensible at all
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jackson105: 12:02am On Apr 12
Believeintruth:

Again you are not sensible at all

Just like your daddy
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 2:59am On Apr 12
Jackson105:

Just like my daddy

I agree with you
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by tunde1200(m): 3:36am On Apr 12
All of you have no single regards for your country than to being it down.

There should a better way addressing such issue.

SoNature:
Nigeria is a terrible country where you must be as dirty as those that run it before you make it big. Corrupt people feed from making sure this country doesn't work.

The day someone like myself gets the opportunity to govern, I'll suspend the law and deal with many evil people, irrespective of their tribes and religion. Nothing will happen!
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jackson105: 6:42pm On Apr 13
Believeintruth:

I agree with you

Go and get sense, old man!
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 4:54am On Apr 14
Jackson105:

Go and get sense, old man!

Now I am old man grin grin grin grin you are not sensible at all.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jackson105: 10:22am On Apr 14
Believeintruth:

Now I am old man grin grin grin grin you are not sensible at all.

Get sense and stop disgracing your parents here.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Believeintruth: 6:46pm On Apr 14
Jackson105:

Get sense and stop disgracing your parents here.

Oga stop projecting. You don't have sense and you need to get sense, you have not only disgraced your parents, but your lineage as well.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Jackson105: 12:38pm On Apr 15
Believeintruth:

Oga stop projecting. You don't have sense and you need to get sense, you have not only disgraced your parents, but your lineage as well.

Keep bark1ng den

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / Edo Speaker Okiye Impeached, New Speaker Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.