Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court (31743 Views)

Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca / Peter Obi Celebrates Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's 89th Posthumous Birthday (Photo) / This Story Of 'stingy' Peter Obi By Bianca Ojukwu Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by sunsweet33: 5:58pm On Apr 02
Lol. The same bianca that slapped sense into that brutish woman must SLAP all her enemies with the rule of law. Jisie Ike oo, nwaanyi oma!

”Fiat iustitia, et pereat mundus.”
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by obontami: 6:02pm On Apr 02
grin

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Lamas2012(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02
D4gmail1:
cool Wetin that lawyer carry for front no be here oo

Na why she win case judge confuse grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by dapsoneh: 6:35pm On Apr 02
Bahamas95:
And beauty, it's an added advantage.

i mean for men, just get money, u dont need beauty, Ned Nwoko is a prime eample
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by ubimagos: 7:06pm On Apr 02
Aba judgement!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Salowise: 7:54pm On Apr 02
Bukola94:
Islamic law of inheritance is a good read. Islam and the prophet value wives, widows and rights of orphans. Chapter of the Al Quran talks about women's, divorce and their rights. Two chapters of the Al Quran
So Ojukwu's other children does not deserve a share of his properties, so as Muslim only his wife will inherit everything his other children should go to hell
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by KIDfurniture(m): 8:59pm On Apr 02
After hearing about bianca came to be . You think you can win her. She is not ordinary even her husband said it- she will be the one to bury me cos she is not ordinary.

She helped Ojukwu win so many spiritual battles too bad he had to still pay with his life

nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5MVbkksfH2/?igsh=MTJ6NjVvcnZuemJ0Ng==

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02
imagrg:
Never under-rate the power of toto.

Forget whether it smells or not but it could reduce even a king to a baby! Examples: King David saw Beersheba's toto and committed adultery. Solomon too allowed idolatry because of the queen of Sheba.
Samson also lost his strength because of the manipulation of toto.

See how small girl fit manipulate a whole warlord and turn am to a SIMPle man?

Toto get power sha especially when who get am equally get fine face. grin

Strong men turn to babies when toto is involved. No be lie grin
I intentionally trained myself to resist toto influence and I'm proud of the work I've done so far. If you like get mammy water face I go knack but still fight and resist. I no fit fall, ever!

E no easy o but I no fit allow toto influence me. Tufia.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Bukola94: 10:50pm On Apr 02
samuelson06:

Making as if it happens in your family, you can settle it.
property, inheritance and lands disputes had sent many people to earlier grave. Justice is so difficult to get, without influence and manipulation
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Bukola94: 11:19pm On Apr 02
raumdeuter:
Now that she has secured the bag, Its time to marry the love of her youth

fear God, u dig up a picture of innocent kids, as Fani Kayode ever claim the children before? or are they ever married? please bring down that picture, some bad and wicked people will use that to mock or hunt the woman. Bianca has been fighting for 10yrs, battle that the court eventually won for her, please let's respect that, the court decision. Not all court judgement is reasonable,but evidence, documents, lawyers and justice that handled cases have the final say. the late Ojukwu family should take it like that or plea bargain or persuade the woman for peace to...but I pity the late Ojukwu, don't know if that is the right decision,if is culture permit it,if is legacy will be applaude. because I doubt they other children will be happy, won't curse him and this will not reoccur again in the family. Late Ojukwu may know better,Bianca may be a loyal wife and stand for him through thick,thin and rough adventure. God knows best

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Bukola94: 11:33pm On Apr 02
aswani:

I am not sure what your problem with Ikemba is but did Sir Louis' children go to court over his will?

Is it edifying that grown men are dragging will with Bianca in court? I know Bianca is from a rich family too but the shame is on them not her.

Same as with Rotimi Williams' children, one of them has died now and the will is still in court. What is the point especially when you are rich enough?
Is not about rich enough, it is about supremacy and legacy that needs to be protected. U are a prince, an heir to the throne, because U are rich enough, will you let your sisters, princess have your father's or family Kingdom, even if they are richer and famous than you, won't you put in some effort to... even if you eventually lose, than not to try at all
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by OBTOREPA(m): 8:05am On Apr 03
Samsonferan:
Congratulations to you. This useless igbo culture should be eradicated
Talking like a kid

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Pepperdemisback: 8:33am On Apr 03
aswani:

Ah ok, I go mechionu dem.

How come Sir Louis' will is still being fought for in court over 50 years after he died, very strange.
[b] You don't understand English or what? Sir Louis had no Will! He was a first son and doing things on behalf of the family and everything went on smooth! He was old and asked Ikemba to take over things as a first son too. Ikemba married 2 or 3 wives and have sons and daughters. Why did Ikemba not hand over to his first son to manage things just like his father did to him?
Why is a 4th wife and children the benefactors when the properties don't even belong to him but to his father's family.
Your father's family owned properties, he asked your senior brother to be in charge, your senior brother's 4th wife said she and her children are the rightful owners of everything. Does that make any sense to you? If your step mother does that, will you say the same?
Bianca is a Lawyer and married Ojukwu, her father's friend and age mate for a reason. She might have manipulated some documents as a Lawyer, which is the cause of all these.
Now, she said the properties have gone to the legitimate children of Ojukwu, which implies the other children are bastards. Can your brother's 4th wife go online to boast you and your siblings are bastards, that her children are the rightful and legitimate owners of your father's properties? [/b]

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by christopherozo: 12:47pm On Apr 03
Pepperdemisback:

[b] You don't understand English or what? Sir Louis had no Will! He was a first son and doing things on behalf of the family and everything went on smooth! He was old and asked Ikemba to take over things as a first son too. Ikemba married 2 or 3 wives and have sons and daughters. Why did Ikemba not hand over to his first son to manage things just like his father did to him?
Why is a 4th wife and children the benefactors when the properties don't even belong to him but to his father's family.
Your father's family owned properties, he asked your senior brother to be in charge, your senior brother's 4th wife said she and her children are the rightful owners of everything. Does that make any sense to you? If your step mother does that, will you say the same?
Bianca is a Lawyer and married Ojukwu, her father's friend and age mate for a reason. She might have manipulated some documents as a Lawyer, which is the cause of all these.
Now, she said the properties have gone to the legitimate children of Ojukwu, which implies the other children are bastards. Can your brother's 4th wife go online to boast you and your siblings are bastards, that her children are the rightful and legitimate owners of your father's properties? [/b]

Get your facts right. Sir Louis Ojukwu, ikemba’s father had a will.
This matter here is about Ojukwu’s personal property.
Ojukwu distributed his properties to his children from his wives

He made Bianca an executor of his Estate.
He has every right to choose who to gift his property.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by christopherozo: 12:56pm On Apr 03
Pepperdemisback:

The properties even belong to Ojukwu's father and his family. He put Ojukwu in charge as a first son and had no Will. Bianca is a Lawyer and might have manipulated things in some documents.
She's even doing this because the properties are in Lagos, she can't do that in Anambra.

Stop talking out of ignorance. If you have even read the will which is a public document, you will know the properties are in Anambra, Enugu, Lagos, Abuja and even Kaduna. These particular case is about Ojukwu’s personal property, not about his family properties.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by aswani(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03
christopherozo:

Thank you, I was sure Sir Louis had a will that was exceuted as I vaguely remember Awolowo specifying how his properties had been returned to the family after the Civil war.

That poster seemed to know what they were saying with the lengthy tome they wrote but I believe yours as it makes more sense.

My point still stands, grown men should not be fixated on inheritance.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03
I really don't think Bianca is being fair here.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Bullpenn11: 7:39pm On Apr 03
Omoluabi16:
I really don't think Bianca is being fair here.

People should talk what they know.
We have been following this case in the newspapers since it went to court many years ago.
Ojukwu wrote a will and made Bianca one of the Will Executors

Bianca is not the one that sued.

One of Ojukwu’s son who was born out of wedlock was the one who took Bianca to court to challenge Ojukwu’s will

How can you talk nonsense about Bianca not being fair.
Ojukwu distributed his properties to all his children in the will. Verifiable. The Will is a public document
This particular son who went to court to challenge the Will was not even mentioned in the Will
Ojukwu even recognized a daughter he had in Kaduna in his will

Bianca was sued together with other executors of the Will
The court ruled that the Will was valid

What is unfair here?

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Obierika(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04
Endowed007:
Nobody is talking about the package of the lawyer 😂

How do you mean?
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Obierika(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04
Bullpenn11:

People should talk what they know.
We have been following this case in the newspapers since it went to court many years ago.
Ojukwu wrote a will and made Bianca one of the Will Executors

Bianca is not the one that sued.

One of Ojukwu’s son who was born out of wedlock was the one who took Bianca to court to challenge Ojukwu’s will

How can you talk nonsense about Bianca not being fair.
Ojukwu distributed his properties to all his children in the will. Verifiable. The Will is a public document
This particular son who went to court to challenge the Will was not even mentioned in the Will
Ojukwu even recognized a daughter he had in Kaduna in his will

Bianca was sued together with other executors of the Will
The court ruled that the Will was valid

What is unfair here?

If Ojukwu did not mention the guy in his will then it likely means he did not recognise him as his son
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Pepperdemisback: 9:15pm On Apr 04
christopherozo:

Stop talking out of ignorance. If you have even read the will which is a public document, you will know the properties are in Anambra, Enugu, Lagos, Abuja and even Kaduna. These particular case is about Ojukwu’s personal property, not about his family properties.
You are the ignorant one here, the properties were mentioned. Let the gold digger and greedy thief start to move freely in Anambra now
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Pepperdemisback: 9:19pm On Apr 04
christopherozo:

May this be said about every man that marries into your family, may they have better choice somewhere else. May they abandon your women and prefer to put other women in charge. Shout a loud Amen!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by manu1: 10:39pm On Apr 04
Pepperdemisback:

May this be said about every man that marries into your family, may they have better choice somewhere else. May they abandon your women and prefer to put other women in charge. Shout a loud Amen!

Bros, see as you dey carry dis matter for ya head.

E weak me how some people sabi take panadol for another person headache.or Abi you be their family member?

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by sandali: 10:48pm On Apr 04
manu1:

E weak me how some people sabi take panadol for another person headache.or Abi you be their family member?

Aswear. See how many comments he has made on this topic already. Is really peppering him😂

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by aswani(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04
manu1:

Honestly, no bi only you one di tín weak as he carry am for head reach.

Maybe he don toast Bianca bifor and dat wan wire am slap, e kúkú no dey tey Bianca to slap persin wey no reach him level and dey drag am.

There's more to his aggression on this matter than meets the eye, ah ah.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Pepperdemisback: 11:16am On Apr 05
manu1:

Why are you afraid to say Amen? I help you to ask all the hosts of Heaven to bring men like Ojukwu to marry all the females in your family and prefer another women to them. Amen!
Hypocrite who doesn't want what he is supporting for members of his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) / Why Shell, Chevron, Other Oil Majors Are Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.