Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court (31739 Views)

Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca / Peter Obi Celebrates Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's 89th Posthumous Birthday (Photo) / This Story Of 'stingy' Peter Obi By Bianca Ojukwu Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by nlfpmod: 2:27pm On Apr 02
BREAKING NEWS! : ANOTHER LEGAL VICTORY!

Almighty God, the shield and protector of the widow has done it for me yet again!
Presently at the High Court of Justice, Enugu where judgement has just been delivered in my favour as Trustee and Executor of the Will of Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu in Suit no.E/398/2013 , and validating the last wishes and testamentary dispositions of my late husband Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu who passed away on 26th November 2011.

The judgement also affirmed Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu’s position regarding those he acknowledged as his offspring.

My thanks go to God, who always shows up for me, and always on time; to my Lawyers, Barrister Emeka Onyemelukwe and Barr Ngozi Abafor; to Barr James Ezike, for staying the course through this case which has lasted 11 years, and to others, who, through their support and encouragement we have come this far.

To God be the glory! Please thank Him with me.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5MVbkksfH2/?igsh=MTJ6NjVvcnZuemJ0Ng==

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by 2Radii: 2:33pm On Apr 02
No be una fault..

Na ojuku wey no get chance carry hin properties follow body go Ivory Coast I blame...

Don't quote me, a no read the story ooh

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by helinues: 2:33pm On Apr 02
Something they could have been settled within the family without exposing the dirty linens.

Eish

30 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Umueme: 2:35pm On Apr 02
Again?

This made FP a while ago

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by id4sho(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02
I hope she doesn't allow wrong hands manage it tongue. Women manage inheritance poorly, most especially with yeye husband and boyfriends

14 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by UHLmoving: 2:35pm On Apr 02
Bianca don't Kolobi everything, share the properties with the family. Don't be greedy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02
Forever young

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by adebayo201: 2:36pm On Apr 02
My thanks go to God, who always shows up for me, and always on time; to my Lawyers, Barrister Emeka Onyemelukwe and Barr Ngozi Abafor; to Barr James Ezike, for staying the course through this case which has lasted 11 years, and to others, who, through their support and encouragement we have come this far.

11 years!!? I couldn't imagine the amount spent here dragging this issue in the court.

Congratulations to her by the way.

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Samsonferan: 2:37pm On Apr 02
Congratulations to you. This useless igbo culture should be eradicated

7 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by dapsoneh: 2:37pm On Apr 02
In life, just get money

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 2:37pm On Apr 02
This woman na strong woman. Ojukwu's blood still run in her

11 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by AllahOfBlood: 2:37pm On Apr 02
grin

Ezigbo nwanyi rock on
Nothing do u

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by CooldipoMPS: 2:37pm On Apr 02
shocked

Justice floors toxic culture this time!

4 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Morbeta11(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02
Bianca is beauty personified....which homosapian dead or alive on this planet wouldnt will down to the last balls of the scrotum to this undisputed Queen of beauty and brain 💯 %

......mention one name!

2 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Asquare84(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02
Woman dey inherit property when the late husband have grown up male children, this is against the culture and traditions of ibo's .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by D4gmail1: 2:38pm On Apr 02
cool Wetin that lawyer carry for front no be here oo

14 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Jestin: 2:39pm On Apr 02
This ojukwu has no balls. Firstly, he ran and left his people in the middle of war and now he has willed all his properties to puzzi

17 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by PlutoChief: 2:39pm On Apr 02
She don cash out

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39pm On Apr 02
ODIEGWU!!!

Ojukwu is long gone,

but his manhood lives on.......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Sunnycliff(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02
Ideally wat a man owns becomes jointly owned in marriage

3 Likes

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Elzazzi: 2:40pm On Apr 02
grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Bullfallo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02
Umm. Ojukwu said if she remarry she shouldn’t take his property alongside.
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Sunnycliff(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02
Asquare84:
Woman dey inherit property when the late husband have grown up male children, this is against the culture and traditions of ibo's .

Her husband's own na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by Urgent1Million: 2:40pm On Apr 02
Congratulations to Bianca, the shine shine mama!!
Barr Ngo Abafor carry front sha.
I cover my mind with the bloooooood of Jesus!!
Re: Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court by pocohantas(f): 2:42pm On Apr 02
They think say na Mohbad wife.
Na why e good make woman strong and dey tactical. Not every small thing, you go dey cry until catarrh commot for your nose.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government / Buhari Orders Conditional Lifting Of Ban On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.