Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) (48107 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Shawl001(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02
Truth is,
Are there maintenance Measures in place?

I have seen building similar to this, from. Government and right now, they are nothing to write about.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by okoroemeka(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:
And this is a Legacy project 😂 in the southeast...

..however, some governors have been constructing markets like pure water ....without noise...

The easiest people to deceive most are the southeast people ...just bring up a post or comment that are tribal undertone....and you have captured the mind of many of them...and this is the reason why Nnmafi Cownu and Simeon Ekpa are one of the richest in the southwest because they have successfully used the instrumentality of tribalism to amass wealth for themselves and their family...
Bitter Obi also used this..and he made a lot of money ...if I were Bitter Obi...I will keep on-call testing to be the president of the country ...because this is the quickest way to make money in the East...set them up with tribalism..and they will donate humongous to the projects. ...and will never ask for accountability of those funds...and if there was fraud along the line...those people whose money has been. mismanaged in the process will still come on social media to defend me...
if you have not crossed the River Niger you don't have any reason to talk anything about the Igbo people and I doubt if you have,because if you know the igbos you will not make this comment,let us forgive your ignorance
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by iamfactor(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02
Somebody pls check on Yari.amu and H€ll.anūs. sworn enemies of southeast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by ignis: 7:38pm On Apr 02
I hope it will be properly maintained.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by slivertongue: 7:38pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You didn't expect my kind of response. grin Well it's very, very important. Prevention and control of fire outbreak in our markets should be an emphasis of design.
good response
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by bionixs: 7:40pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Is this advice from a place of pain or love?
obviously pain from a helpless loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by bionixs: 7:41pm On Apr 02
lordm:
I hope some people will not still sell on the streets.
when China stops selling on the street .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by kenx1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02
One thing is to build the other is to have maintenance culture

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Danisaint112(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02
Sannisege:
What Peter Obi could not do for Onitsha in 8 years, Alex Otti has done it for Aba in less than one year.

Peter Obi don't popularize stuffs, reason you likes are asking about his achievement. We Igbos have decided not to make that mistake ever again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Oghene86: 7:47pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:
The emerging of the new phase of ariaria international market..

Anyi adighi asi ndo

Welcome to Enyimba city.

Credit: Kepukepu News

But this was started by Ikpazue and almost completed by him.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by pretydiva(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02
It’s beautiful. I hope they will be able to maintain it because we lack maintenance culture in this country

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by MasterJayJay: 7:51pm On Apr 02
Oghene86:

But this was started by Ikpazue and almost completed by him.
Almost? Project that was barely 10% before Ikpeazu left is almost? Stop lying!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by freemanq(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02
Woo unto Evil men in power without any plan to help their people. Bless are good leaders in power using it to help their people. God bless you Abia state governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:54pm On Apr 02
slivertongue:

good response

The individual is not happy that I have drawn attention to a very important detail.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by slivertongue: 7:58pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The individual is not happy that I have drawn attention to a very important detail.

NL folks sometimes think everything is banter.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Chithauri(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02
Why put lift in a market nobody go to buy things. Sit at home and killing one another like wnimals
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:59pm On Apr 02
slivertongue:

NL folks sometimes think everything is banter.

True.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Bliztzer: 8:01pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Is this advice from a place of pain or love?

He pointed some thing we can't sweep under the rug. Why do we allow tribal nonsense to cloud our judgement?
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Chithauri(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02
Danisaint112:

Peter Obi don't popularize stuffs, reason you likes are asking about his achievement. We Igbos have decided not to make that mistake ever again
obingo did nothing in anambra.a collosal failure
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by michael132(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02
Nice one..but let it be noted that countries no longer build lower house in cities again..but sky scrappers....this save land space for further use in the future and make a state beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02
smyo:

It is your project right, na you be Governor of abia state
Na Ikpeazu the former governor that started the project.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by femi4: 8:08pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Anyi adighi asi ndo

Welcome to Enyimba city.

See my market then, got almost everything free from my students with shops there
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Kemistri3(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02
This phase is just about 10% of the entire market

It contains about 6000 shops while Ariaria as a whole has about 40,000 shops

A whole lot of work to do and they're damn slow. At this rate, it'll take 20 yrs to complete

Nothing to celebrate here

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Subonbon(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Lmao. Let me not say what's on my mind.

Abia State suddenly getting architectural advice from an Emilocon😂
baddest!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Cruzmaster: 8:29pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:

..however, some governors have been constructing markets like pure water ....without noise...

The easiest people to deceive most are the southeast people ...just bring up a post or comment that are tribal undertone....and you have captured the mind of many of them...and this is the reason why Nnmafi Cownu and Simeon Ekpa are one of the richest in the southwest because they have successfully used the instrumentality of tribalism to amass wealth for themselves and their family...
Bitter Obi also used this..and he made a lot of money ...if I were Bitter Obi...I will keep on-call testing to be the president of the country ...because this is the quickest way to make money in the East...set them up with tribalism..and they will donate humongous to the projects. ...and will never ask for accountability of those funds...and if there was fraud along the line...those people whose money has been. mismanaged in the process will still come on social media to defend me...

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us, e go dey pepper dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Terry4(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02
Can we live by fact and stop propaganda, soon it will be here on fp the GSM market and it will be carried by propaganda.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by civilserva: 8:38pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by ufotunang: 9:03pm On Apr 02
Labour party have good leaders and politcians....Alex otti is working

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by omoharry(f): 9:18pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Anyi adighi asi ndo

Welcome to Enyimba city.

give these Igbo sellers 5 years, them go turn this fine place to shit hole .. maintenance is our problem
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by PureNigerDeltan(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02
kettykin:
First of its kind in Africa, Aba is really trying, it's only competition is Dubai as the governor said in time past. Can we take this forward and make this market and international market that would compete with Dubai

Make him relax🤣🤣🤣🤣 E dey rush. He is trying sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos) / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / Who Knows About Forever Living Products?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.