Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) (48071 Views)

Ongoing Remodeling Of A-Line In Ariaria International Market, Aba (Photos) / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) / Photos Of Ariaria Market, Aba After Heavy Downpour Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by xeju: 6:45pm On Apr 02
Good, now you're talking. But responsibility falls more on the govt to supervise it.
AMI3:

It is collective responsibility
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by BeninRefugees: 6:47pm On Apr 02
broadman20:

Can we see the one constructed by your governor recentlly...........

Oh sorry I forget everybody in the west is from Lagos state.
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by kingmaster2009: 6:48pm On Apr 02
rinzaugustine:
ariaria covers the size of entire bodija ..leave your one room and go outside and see what is happening

Myopic mindset... Ordinary I have covered many cities in the world that your lineage can not dream of covering

4 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Kingzmate(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02
OMÓ SEE GBEDU grin
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Abagworo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?
If you know Olabisi Onabanjo market in Ogun state, commissioned in 1985 , you will not say this.
Almost 20,000 shops, all air con fitted with sliding doors since 1985.Go and verify.

It's actually the first of its kind. The old Ariaria and several other major markets in Nigeria are like the Ijebu Ode market but this one is not like Nigeria. It looks like Asia or non-African market. It's actually a first of its kind. This is Mile 1 market Port Harcourt rebuilt by Wike and it looks good but cannot be compared with this new Ariaria. I am happy for Abia people but I am waiting to see if the Governor can clean up and beautify the environment to at least Asian standard.

5 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by YourKarma: 6:50pm On Apr 02
yommen:

Yes oo. Things like this is not new to emi lokan na.

Oshodi is one of the places EMI lokan is used to. Imagine the picture below. It is just a bus terminal o.

Show us your own state, not Lagos unless you're an indigene of Lagos while I'm sure you're not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by vibemad007: 6:51pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:
Please make the stores affordable. That's the most important thing here. Every part of Nigeria deserves a decent market, not a market whose floor becomes dirty and muddy whenever it rains. We are not cursed in this part of the world

@vanitybutiwanti
This is what I am talking about in my comment you quoted. These things are doable if we have sincere government officials who are committed to long-term goals.
in ur dreams it will b available lol
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by bablon20(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02
The govt can't supervise it like the people using it, it will shock u when people start vandalizing the railing irons and other stuffs they feel they can quickly sell to make money.

xeju:
Is it the people that'll maintain it or the govt by supervising it regularly
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Teeklef(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

In Africa?
You dey mind the werey😂😂
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Ogene001: 6:53pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?
If you know Olabisi Onabanjo market in Ogun state, commissioned in 1985 , you will not say this.
Almost 20,000 shops, all air con fitted with sliding doors since 1985.Go and verify.

No. A market with lift was built in Ogun 4000 BC When everybody in Aba was nake.d

5 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by smyo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02
Ucheosefoh:
This is not Alex Otti project de talk wetin you know.
It is your project right, na you be Governor of abia state
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Basic123: 6:57pm On Apr 02
Sannisege:
What Peter Obi could not do for Onitsha in 8 years, Alex Otti has done it for Aba in less than one year.

I tell you
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by rinzaugustine: 6:59pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:

Myopic mindset... Ordinary I have covered many cities in the world that your lineage can not dream of covering
lol continue to cover a faceless forum in your dreams cover ko cover ni
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:59pm On Apr 02
smyo:

It is your project right, na you be Governor of abia state

Don't mind them.

As if he doesn't know the new governor can stopwork
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by stevnwigw1: 7:00pm On Apr 02
This man may be the President Nigeria has been waiting for.
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Basic123: 7:00pm On Apr 02
It is an insult for PETER OBI to be a boss to ALEX OTTI.!

few months of ALEX OTTI dwarf the 8 wasted fraudulent years of PETER OBI in ANAMBRA

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Diligence: 7:00pm On Apr 02
Please always show b4 & afta pix for better appreciation!
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Shimbo96(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Lmao. Let me not say what's on my mind.

Abia State suddenly getting architectural advice from an Emilocon😂
the most annoying part is that your owns this thread and you are trying to bring ethnicity into it... most of us on this platform are trying to learn new things and that guy was making sense with his advice but you dead brain won't stop acting dead. I pity the next generations that revolve around someone like you. You must be telling your kids not to associate with a Yoruba people by now. I will stop there because this is a beautiful news be it Abia or any other part of Nigeria, we move

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by rinzaugustine: 7:01pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:

The entire southesst region is almost equal to Ibadan city.

I
hahaha Ibadan igbo wey you Dey smoke don mad you
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by bigtt76(f): 7:01pm On Apr 02
Nice and would love to see a clear well-paved road without hawkers and traders plying their trade on the roadside cheesy

Lizzysamuel:
The emerging of the new phase of ariaria international market..

Anyi adighi asi ndo

Welcome to Enyimba city.

Credit: Kepukepu News
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by swagifted(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:
Please make the stores affordable. That's the most important thing here. Every part of Nigeria deserves a decent market, not a market whose floor becomes dirty and muddy whenever it rains. We are not cursed in this part of the world

@vanitybutiwanti
This is what I am talking about in my comment you quoted. These things are doable if we have sincere government officials who are committed to long-term goals.
affordable or people who have capacity to maintain it?
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by uuzba(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02
lift and AC.
Is there electricity to power this building?
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Hohaiiiode(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02
kettykin:
First of its kind in Africa, Aba is really trying, it's only competition is Dubai as the governor said in time past. Can we take this forward and make this market and international market that would compete with Dubai
what are you saying exactly. Lol
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Realist777: 7:11pm On Apr 02
paramakina202:
Abia the God's own state on the rise.
No be Israel be God's own state again?
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Realist777: 7:12pm On Apr 02
kettykin:
First of its kind in Africa, Aba is really trying, it's only competition is Dubai as the governor said in time past. Can we take this forward and make this market and international market that would compete with Dubai
Do you mean Dubai or Dub AI?
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Walai(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02
Geometric have excess power for Aba

uuzba:
lift and AC.
Is there electricity to power this building?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by Winning123: 7:18pm On Apr 02
Lizzysamuel:

Lmao. Let me not say what's on my mind.

Abia State suddenly getting architectural advice from an Emilocon😂

You don't know what you are saying. I guess it's the level of your exposure and education. The guy made a very valid point. And as poor in reasoning as you are, emilocon would not build an edifice without taking that into consideration.

1 Like

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by enemyofprogress: 7:24pm On Apr 02
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by AmuDimpka: 7:25pm On Apr 02
Jogs1900:

First of.its kind?

show us pictures

2 Likes

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by CorrectionFLuid: 7:27pm On Apr 02
kingmaster2009:
And this is a Legacy project 😂 in the southeast...

..however, some governors have been constructing markets like pure water ....without noise...

The easiest people to deceive most are the southeast people ...just bring up a post or comment that are tribal undertone....and you have captured the mind of many of them...and this is the reason why Nnmafi Cownu and Simeon Ekpa are one of the richest in the southwest because they have successfully used the instrumentality of tribalism to amass wealth for themselves and their family...
Bitter Obi also used this..and he made a lot of money ...if I were Bitter Obi...I will keep on-call testing to be the president of the country ...because this is the quickest way to make money in the East...set them up with tribalism..and they will donate humongous to the projects. ...and will never ask for accountability of those funds...and if there was fraud along the line...those people whose money has been. mismanaged in the process will still come on social media to defend me...

Omo see long note. What pains can not do does not exist. LMAO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by wiseoneking: 7:27pm On Apr 02
Sannisege:
What Peter Obi could not do for Onitsha in 8 years, Alex Otti has done it for Aba in less than one year.
All are for igbos and in Igbo. Cry no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) by abc115: 7:29pm On Apr 02
Ikpeazu already commissioned this project

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.