Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries (9511 Views)

EFCC Detains Akeredolu’s Finance Commissioner, Wale Akinterinwa / Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Another Lagos APC Factional Chairman Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by ransomed: 8:44am On Apr 03
No good thing can come from APC. I have spoken.
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On Apr 03
When any politician promises, give him a contract to sign(failure to achieve, one bullet to the head)....... Let's see if he would sign it......
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Reloadedisraelp: 8:45am On Apr 03
Another animal talk cheesy
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by tollyboy5(m): 8:49am On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:
Wetin dey Lagos? If I came from Ondo state I would have denounce my citizenship for that. Just yesterday I manage passed through obalende, mehn, if that's what mega city is all about I won't subscribe to it at all. Men above 40&50yrs running and begging a driver of one unregistered motor for money. Men numbering over 100. These are the people shouting awa lo kan
I'm from Lagos state. I've spent some years in ondo state. There's nothing in that state.
The only thing in that state is rubbish.
Electronic expensive compared to Lagos
Snack expensive compared Lagos
Goat meat at restaurants ₦1500 shocked
Living in Akure around Futa is so expensive and there is no good job in that state.
No light, no water.
I'm happy I'm back to Lagos smiley

1 Like

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Faposky95: 8:50am On Apr 03
...why not lay claim to 5 things and their timelines......?!
or we introduce Amadioha to lay claim to your balls if you fail........
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by dododawa1: 8:51am On Apr 03
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

POlITICIANS
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by bellosulaiman(m): 8:52am On Apr 03
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Faposky95: 8:53am On Apr 03
tollyboy5:

I'm from Lagos state. I've spent some years in ondo state. There's nothing in that state.
Living in Akure around Futa is so expensive and there is no good job in that state.
No light, no water.

Well said......
Dont have beef for my fellows from there, but i ask, based on being prosperous, how do people live in such State....?
I once visited there and told myself, its Soweto for me instead.
My pain is that it is a state with so much blessed resources and schooled indigenes, yet, you feel the car that dropped you there got blasted back in time.
good you're back to civilization

1 Like

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Hezmatosky: 8:55am On Apr 03
tollyboy5:

No light, no water.
Which of these do we have in Lagos? No job, no light, water sef na zero, ordinary point and kill wey poor man take dey relax before after hectic day is now 8k
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by iamtardey: 8:56am On Apr 03
Bitch leleyi nah…

What is another Lagos ode?
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by dequir: 9:03am On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:
Wetin dey Lagos? If I came from Ondo state I would have denounce my citizenship for that. Just yesterday I manage passed through obalende, mehn, if that's what mega city is all about I won't subscribe to it at all. Men above 40&50yrs running and begging a driver of one unregistered motor for money. Men numbering over 100. These are the people shouting awa lo kan

And wetin dey happen for Onitsha bridgehead and Aba main market, everyone na billionaire there abi?

The poor are everywhere, and whether you like it or not, Lagos is a mega city by all standards.
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Mandate2023: 9:06am On Apr 03
omoredia:
Setting ur standard so low is pathetic

U want d standard to be Anambra or abia?

U miserable soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Hezmatosky: 9:07am On Apr 03
dequir:

And wetin dey happen for Onitsha bridgehead and Aba main market, everyone na billionaire there abi?

The poor are everywhere, and whether you like it or not, Lagos is a mega city by all standards.
Mega city with area boys infested places. Just drive on Lagos road and have flat tire and come down to change it, that day, you go know how far
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by dequir: 9:10am On Apr 03
Faposky95:

Well said......
Dont have beef for my fellows from there, but i ask, based on being prosperous, how do people live in such State....?
I once visited there and told myself, its Soweto for me instead.
My pain is that it is a state with so much blessed resources and schooled indigenes, yet, you feel the car that dropped you there got blasted back in time.
good you're back to civilization

How do people live in your own capital city, or town or village Mr. Braggart?

Look at this one speaking as if he is not living in Nigeria which has the same low developmental standards everywhere; speaking as if his own town is equal to London or Dubai. As long as you staying in Nigeria, you have nothing to brag about. And Akure might even be better than your own state's capital.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Ategberoson(m): 9:11am On Apr 03
AskNgige2:

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not only em...
Yeruba as a whole

I guess Nwachukwu, mmaduagwu, and others aren't lengthy name

You people must sha find every means to bring Yoruba down, mumu people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by dequir: 9:13am On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:

Mega city with area boys infested places. Just drive on Lagos road and have flat tire and come down to change it, that day, you go know how far

All mega cities have low class and slum areas, so Lagos cannot be an exception.

Ask Google if you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Faposky95: 9:14am On Apr 03
dequir:

How do people live in your own capital city, or town or village Mr. Braggart?

Look at this one speaking as if he is not living in Nigeria which has the same low developmental standards everywhere; speaking as if his own town is equal to London or Dubai. As long as you staying in Nigeria, you have nothing to brag about. And Akure might even be better than your own state's capital.

my opinion
if you live in Lagos, you wouldn't agree that there are places you'd choose to live in Zamfara.
The high rise buildings don't make it that posh........
It is supposed to way better that it is.
And i know how it is here.....
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Hezmatosky: 9:14am On Apr 03
dequir:

All mega cities have low class and slum areas, so Lagos cannot be an exception.

Ask Google if you don't know.
Where do you belong? Be proud and say it
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by dequir: 9:16am On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:

Where do you belong? Be proud and say it

What is your own state and the capital? Be proud to say it.

1 Like

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by dequir: 9:24am On Apr 03
Akinterinwa (or even Kekemeke) has no hope of clinching the governorship mandate of APC in Ondo State. It is still between Aiyedatiwa and Olusola Oke.

Instead of Akinteriwa to keep the little money he made under Mimiko and Akeredolu for his and his family enjoyment. He is busy splashing it on political miscreants urging him on on a loser's parade. I pity him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by FireUpNow(m): 9:27am On Apr 03
Oga na IGG be this. No state in Nigeria can ever be like Lagos State . Wake up pls
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by omoredia: 9:28am On Apr 03
Mandate2023:

U want d standard to be Anambra or abia?

U miserable soul

It's should be Ojota that smells like ur hopeless father's breath
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:31am On Apr 03
bluecircle470:

A fraudster like otti
you can't compare your forefather with him self
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by ufuosman(m): 9:37am On Apr 03
😂😂😂
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by princetom1(m): 9:40am On Apr 03
dominique:
Ondo people and all these lengthy surnames

U never hear ijaw name before... I bet u will loose some teeth sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by tollyboy5(m): 9:54am On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:

Which of these do we have in Lagos? No job, no light, water sef na zero, ordinary point and kill wey poor man take dey relax before after hectic day is now 8k
No water 4 Lagos?

You neva ready. Lol no water 4 Lagos! shocked
Which kin tok bedat Na, stop it.
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Mavinsoladele(m): 9:57am On Apr 03
dominique:
Ondo people and all these lengthy surnames

Lol... It's typical of us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Pylony(m): 9:57am On Apr 03
APC is at it again, out to fool Nigerians, if as a Nigerian your not wise about this agents of mega poverty and unemployment then wisdom has long japa from you.
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by AareGaa: 9:58am On Apr 03
Hezmatosky:

I guess you are from Mkpurumini region.

That place na barren land. It can never develop
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by caracas: 10:04am On Apr 03
If ondo ppl get sense , this senseless meaningless promise of his would rule him out of the race….
Re: I'll Turn Ondo Into Another Lagos, Says Wale Akinterinwa Ahead Of APC Primaries by Hezmatosky: 10:06am On Apr 03
tollyboy5:

No water 4 Lagos?

You neva ready. Lol no water 4 Lagos! shocked
Which kin tok bedat Na, stop it.
You're not even ashamed. Which water dey Lagos? You don't know how people drink back their pupu in the name of water? Stop defending rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Methodist Prelate-ola Makinde Accuses Bakare Over Protest/rally / Are Nigerians The Most Wicked People On Earth / Senate Summons Arase Over Kidnapping, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.