Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? (1170 Views)

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / Woman Who Helped Her Best Friend Deliver Her Baby Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Why Nigerian Girls Reference A Guy's Mother When Guys Slut-shame Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Apr 03
Hi all, my female cousin was giving shout outs to family members who helped her during her graduation but she did not mention my mother’s name.

What does that mean?
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:37pm On Apr 03
You this "amoeba" again. Damn!!🥱

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by Lalami3232(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03
I ask again, "WHO YOUR MAMA EPP??"

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03
It doesnt mean anything, but it shows that many nigerians would want you to lick their arse clean because they helped you... Next time dont give what you can't overlook...
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by mamagee3(f): 9:03pm On Apr 03
nigeriansamurai:
It doesnt mean anything, but it shows that many nigerians would want you to lick their arse clean because they helped you... Next time dont give what you can't overlook...
It’s a family thing… imagine asking your mother why she did not help your cousin towards her education…

Only to be told that she actually did contribute…that did not sit right with me…my mother has always done the best for my family but to be overlooked like that is just not right.
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by Kobicove(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03
mamagee3:

It’s a family thing… imagine asking your mother why she did not help your cousin towards her education…

Only to be told that she actually did contribute…that did not sit right with me…my mother has always done the best for my family but to be overlooked like that is just not right.

Ban that cousin from ever coming to your house

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03
mamagee3:

ok ma, you can go and shoot your cousin.
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by Yankee101: 1:57am On Apr 04
Be sincere, your mama dey wicked to her? Be objective if you can
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by MrCork: 1:47pm On Apr 07
mamagee3:

Mamagee can u please bring back yor old photo...the one wit the big boooooobsi. We are not happy!!!(((no oofencsece))) angry
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by Sapasenator: 3:10pm On Apr 07
Sorry, I dont do cousins.
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by Sapasenator: 4:30pm On Apr 07
mamagee3:
Hi all, my female cousin was giving shout outs to family members who helped her during her graduation but she did not mention my mother’s name.

What does that mean?

It means she did not mention your mother's name.
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by MrCork: 11:10pm On Apr 14
mamagee3:

What does that mean?

Please can u quickly change yor photo profile backkkto the one we like...the one wit the boooooobsi please? cheesy
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by ItisWell22(f): 11:19pm On Apr 14
It doesn’t mean anything.
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Apr 14
ItisWell22:
It doesn’t mean anything.
But that’s not a good look.
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by MrCork: 12:13am On Apr 15
mamagee3:

But that’s not a good look.

You dint answer our questions...when wil u replace yor photo profile backkto the one we love nah??..today?? undecided
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by frozen70(f): 12:40am On Apr 15
mamagee3:

What does that mean?

Nothing much, don't help her next time, maybe she forgot but to avoid this kind of things, don't help her again

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Apr 15
MrCork:

You dint answer our questions...when wil u replace yor photo profile backkto the one we love nah??..today?? undecided
Next month… grin
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by MrCork: 9:06am On Apr 15
mamagee3:

Next month… grin

Ok. Thank u. We will put the whip cream, vaseline, ice cream & tomato ketchup on standby cheesy
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by Johnwrite(m): 9:17am On Apr 15
If your mother contributed to her life too then what she did was not nice
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by elmagnifico411(m): 10:32am On Apr 15
This is simple now.. it means your mother didn't help her!
mamagee3:

What does that mean?
Re: My Cousin Overlooked My Mother When Appreciating Those That Helped Her? by Ajalagwu: 11:03am On Apr 15
Ok
elmagnifico411:
This is simple now.. it means your mother didn't help her!

(1) (Reply)

Friend In Need / Someone Needs An Advice / Is True Love For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.