Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC (15912 Views)

Impeachment: Court Declines Akeredolu’s Plea To Vacate Interim Order / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC by Ategberoson(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05
IfnobeGod20:

I have said it that you're a divisive human being. No tribe tribe that wasn't involved in the structure for the restoration of democratic rule and they all faced the military.
Here below is what Segun Osoba has to say in his book:
"However, when the June 12 election was annulled, the CUU, in conjunction with such groups as the Movement for National Reformation (MNR), led by Chief Anthony Enahoro, Egbe Ilosiwaju Yoruba, led by General Adeyinka Adebayo, Afenifere led by Chief Michael Ajasin, the Progressive Alliance for Justice and Unity (PAJU), Justice Forum and National Patriotic Front (NPF) and several other pro-democracy and human rights groups like Beko Ransome Kuti’s Campaign for Democracy came together to form NADECO in General Adeyinka Adebayo’s house, GRA, Ikeja. Papa Ajasin emerged as the leader of the new group. The group now included politicians and activists throughout the country who were committed to the validation of the June 12 presidential election results. This was on May 15, 1994.

“Eventually, 49 people representing these organisations signed the document establishing NADECO with the following preambles:

“Whereas the military as an institution is essentially authoritarian and cannot, therefore, midwife democracy in Nigeria; whereas the Nigerian political class which has been abused, subverted and humiliated in the past ten years for cooperating and working with the military political agenda, how now realised that there is no alternative to democracy in Nigeria; now therefore, the leaders of the major democratic and progress organisations and eminent Nigerians hereby resolve to create a nationwide, broad-based political reform where all democratic and progressive forces can find accommodation for a joint struggle for the restoration of democracy and true federalism in Nigeria.”

The founding 49 signatories to NADECO were: Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin, Mallam Lawal Dambazzau, Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Chief Anthony Enahoro, Major General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd.), Chief Bola Ige, Commodore Dan Suleiman, Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Professor Anya O. Anya, Colonel Yohanna Madaki, Reverend Father Moses Adasu, Dr Beko Ransome-Kuti, Reverend Tunji Adebiyi, Chief Ade Ojo, Chief Ralph Obioha, Chief Empire Kanu, Chief Michael Anyiam, Dr. Sola Soile, Vice Admiral Akin Aduwo, Chief E. Duru, Mr. Nick Dazzang, Mr. Labaran Maku, Dr A. A. Akingba, Mr Babas Eko Oyekanmi, Mr Alex Ayatolla, Mrs Sarah Jubril, Alhaji Ganiyu Dawodu, Mr O. P. Edodo, Mr A. Barber, Otunba Olabiyi Durojaiye, Chief Olusegun Osoba, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, Alhaji Mohammed Siraj Hamza, Dr. Wahab Dosunmu, Otunba Aboyade Cole, Major General Olufemi Olutoye (rtd), Chief Sobo Sowemimo, Dr. Steve Achema, Chief Olaniwun Ajayi, Chief Olu Falae, Brigadier-General Jonah Jang, Chief Abraham Adesanya, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Mr. Alao Aka-Bashorun, Mr. Emmanuel Njiwah, Chief Vincent Nwizugbo and Dr. Uma Eleazu.

“When Abiola returned from South Africa in May 1994 he was renewed and re-energizsed. NADECO leaders invited him to a meeting where he was asked to confirm if he was ready to actualise his mandate and lead the struggle.

Arrested in my house

“Soon after NADECO was formed in May 1994, I was arrested in my house and became the first of many others to follow later. I called the BBC correspondent on my mobile phone to announce my arrest which was immediately relayed live on the BBC Radio World Service as I was being driven to the police headquarters in Kam Salem House, Lagos, where I would be detained.

“The security agents were everywhere looking for other NADECO leaders to arrest. The man in charge of my interrogation was one Auta, a deputy commissioner of police. I was left in very humiliating condition in a large, rat-infested office where about twenty policemen had their desks. Once the policemen closed for the day, the big rodents took over. A combination of four desks served as my orthopaedic bed.

ALSO READ: Welfare, security of NYSC members my priorities ― Kwara Coordinator

“However, I was lucky that one of the commissioners of police at Kam Salem House, then Prince Rilwanu Babatunde Akiolu – who later became the Oba of Lagos as Oba Rilwanu Babatunde Akiolu 1 – gave me the key to his office and asked me to sleep there every night.

“I was grateful for this but was apprehensive that I could put Akiolu in trouble if found to be aiding and abetting an ‘enemy’ of the regime. He asked me not to worry. I also used his office phone to contact my colleagues in the struggle.

Later, Commodore Dan Suleiman and I were charged to court for forming an ‘illegal organisation called National Democratic Coalition (NADECO).’ Interesting enough, the man who led our defence in court was Chief Abraham Adesanya, himself a leading member of that ‘illegal organization.’ Others like Chief Enahoro and Dr Beko Ransome-Kuti of the Campaign for Democracy were also arrested. Former Governors Bola Ige and Balarabe Musa were also detained with us briefly.”

Hope you have seen the names and link them to the tribes they belong. Better stop this divisiveness you people are doing. It won't give progress to this country. A word is enough for the wise.

You go explain tire in defending and trying to prove there is no godfatherism in East
Re: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC by Ategberoson(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05
IfnobeGod20:

I know a divisive mind when I see one. You're a divisive human being and it has shown in your comments. You think I am an Igbo person. I had corrected you before now but you're still linking me to Igbo because I tell you blunt truth the system obtainable in the south east, that they don't buy into godfatherism and that is the blunt truth.
You later went erroneously to say, if any governor picked a successor without following the democratic way of electing leaders internal and external party. Mr. Man, choosing of party flagbearer is purely party internal arrangement and not external in any way. The supreme court had said this many times. This is why some of us says, many of you are just zombies and don't know the law of the land, since you're use to baba sope and that is all. Anything outside party and constitutional provisions, it's undemocratic and archaic.

Besides, what a myopic mind, is it until you are a card carrying member of a party before you can know party issues. Mind you not everyone are regular party men or card carrying members of any political party but what they know about party issues surpass what many carrying members know because they don't read their own party constitution, electoral act and the constitution to be guided. They always think everything must be politicized and that is why you see parties are having problems after every primary done by each parties, because they refused to play by the rules.
I am not a party man and I don't want o be one but I contribute immensely on political issues on and off lines.

Now, to the may issue. Tell me the governor that have successfully installed two successors in a roll in Igbo land and stop diverting attention. You can only call someone a godfather, if he has control over the affairs of the party and her people but if a governor who coincidentally the leader of his party chose his successor and afterwards he could not exert any power, such cannot be said to be a godfather.
Let me help your brain. See this analogy below:
Victor Attah chooses Godswill Akpabio in turn Akpabio chooses Udom Gabriel Emmanuel in turn Udom chooses Umo Bassey Eno to succeed him. Now, who is a godfather amongst them that is controlling the political affairs of the state till date? Is it Attach that Akpabio relegated or Akpabio that Udom almost buried his political career or Udom that has gone mute since last year? Godfatherism gain root in the south west and not in the south east or South South. Please apply common sense.

How can you suggest what you don't have? Doing copy and paste hasn't exonerate my assertion that there are much godfatherism in southeast.

I actually don't give a damn where a crackhead like you emanated from

NB: I don't bother reading your epistle you cooked up there
Re: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC by naija4life247: 8:14pm On Apr 05
Chinjo2:

That can only happen in the South West.
In the South South, no one man can Lord himself over others. Oshiomhole tried it against Obaseki and he failed. Akpabio tried it against Udom Emmanuel and he failed. Wike will also fail against Fubara.

High Chief James Onanefe Ibori was in prison in UK for heartlessly looting the state, and at the same time appointing Delta State governor and all his Commissioners.
Re: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC by IfnobeGod20: 9:26pm On Apr 05
Ategberoson:

You go explain tire in defending and trying to prove there is no godfatherism in East
A small mind will always dodge complex issue. I know your type, they are always right in their own eye. A mo iru yin.
Re: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC by IfnobeGod20: 9:32pm On Apr 05
Ategberoson:

How can you suggest what you don't have? Doing copy and paste hasn't exonerate my assertion that there are much godfatherism in southeast.

I actually don't give a damn where a crackhead like you emanated from

NB: I don't bother reading your epistle you cooked up there
And you think I even care about where you crawl from? Far from it. I have nothing to do with a divisive mind like you because I don't want to be like you, as you have taken up the ministry of the devil, who always look for division among the saints of God. Please get behind me ye worker of iniquity that goes about causing division in the nation because of politics.
Re: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC by AcrylicProperty(f): 12:17am On Apr 06
Your best is yet to come guys..

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers. Read more on our signature below here 👇to leverage the current promo and contact the number.
Re: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC by Sermwell(m): 9:22am On Apr 06
Ategberoson:

Just voice out? When Yorubas activist were resisting military in military regime, Igbo are just voicing out in civilian rule

And you people ain't coward? Please tell me another story
You mean Gen. Oladipo Diya who was crying on national TV begging Abacha for his life?? grin cheesy
Re: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC by Ategberoson(m): 10:14am On Apr 06
Sermwell:

You mean Gen. Oladipo Diya who was crying on national TV begging Abacha for his life?? grin cheesy

No I mean ojukwu that cowardly ran to ivory coast after sacrificing your naive and dumb ancestors to their early grave only to came back begging to eat his vomit
Re: Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC by robosky02(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11
naija4life247:

Rivers Elders see deceiving him. He will soon become former governor.

If his street boys and the so called Rivers Elders decide to make the state unpeaceful after the impeachment of the kindergarten governor, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed and Unarmed Forces will declare a State of Emergency in Rivers State and deploy soldiers who ran away from Boko Haram and Bandits. Then the Commander-in-Chief will announce one of Nyezom Wike's boys as the Sole Administrator. Anybody wey wan die make he put head. No be today Soldiers dey level communities to the ground and humans to the grave

Hmmm
All this just to please one man abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kaduna Kills 4 / What Abati Wrote About Alamiyeseigha In 2005 / Buhari's Anti-corruption Panel Lambasts Presidency, Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.