Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? (9600 Views)

We The Ikwerre Are Igbos By Ikechukwu A. Ogu(interesting Write Up) / Are Igbos Culturally Fused ? / Are Igbos The Lost Descendents Of The Jews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by oziomatv(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2008
BABE I KNOW WHY YOU'RE CRYING FOR PEACE
CAUSE YOU MAY MISTAKINGLY END UP IN MARRIEGE WITH
A YORUBA OR HAUSA,i'M NOT AGAINST
BUT IN AS MUCH AS I'M A FREEBORN OF IGBOMAN
I'LL FIGHT TO DEFEND IT, IF I DON'T DO IT MY ANCESTORS WILL NOT
FORGIVE ME, MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW IGBO HISTORY.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by Germannig: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2008
ell77:

@. There is no way the nation will ever split - all the oil is in Niger-Delta so lets put that aside for one second.

Who says all the oil are in the Niger Delta? That is not quite true.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ell77(f): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2008
Lol. Funnily enough i am going to marry a man from Imo state, so thats not my issue.

The reason I cry for peace is I like peace.

I do believe in fighting for the freedom of Igbos (freedom from suffering) but I believe physical fighting only led to loss - Igbos are outnumbered and the best way to fight this 'bondage' is by uplifting your people - helping where you can whether you fight a yoruiba or hausa man it will not make a difference.

You are worried about the Igbo history (which i am well aware of - perhaps not as much as you but enough). I on the otherhand am worried about the Igbo present and the Igbo future. All the energy we use fighting out cousins we could be using to fight out brothers. I know there is suppression even today - but it is not every Yoruba/hausa person whose sole goal is to push us down, and even if it was that is more the reason to focus you efforts in the right places.

Oziomatv - I think you are a good person and you have a lot of passion for your people which is a good thing, you can probably do great things but you can't fight yoruba/hausa people and fight for freedom at the same time. Majhority of Yorubas are in Yorubaland majority of Hausas are in Hausaland majority of Igbos in Niger-Delta. Those who need your help are in niger-Delta. These morons who are against Igbos like the fact your energy may be misplaced as the fight you are fighting you can never win. Don't insult those who don't deserve it, and forget those who do.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ell77(f): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2008
Germannig:

Who says all the oil are in the Niger Delta? That is not quite true.

You are right, my mistake I meant the majority.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2008
oziomatv:

@ifyalways
Adanne I found out that you're dating a non Igboman that makes you to sound this nationalistic.
                stay away from Ndi ofe mmanu thay will stab you unexpectedly,
                     please don't say I never told you.
                              we keep on fighting for what we hold dear.

hey hold it there please.you know virtually nothing about me so  lipsrsealed please.
who and where am dating/married from is not an issue,the issue here is that this unnecessary arguments would not change anything,affect anything or even lead anybody anywhere.

clearly some folks derive great joy from arguring so i gladly leave the thread for una.
i do hope at the end of the to and fro movement,sumtin would come out of it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
happy new year all.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by oziomatv(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ ifyalways you can have fun in joke section
here is tittled tribal and hatred related issues
so am getting my own fun here.

@all
please more hate/tribal thread.

@ell77
are you there?
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2008
oziomatv:

@ ifyalways you can have fun in joke section
here is tittled tribal and hatred related issues
so am getting my own fun here.
ofcos i can have my fun and post wherever i like and choose to,too bad you dont have a say in that. tongue
i came back to you cos you called my name.
you can sure have your so called fun without having my name on your post.
post your shit or whatever but pls dont have my name appear there.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ell77(f): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2008
@oziomatv - its enough now how is this fun for you? Does it change our situation at all, anyway guess you are just venting, I said what I needed to say I don't like HATE. A free man know not hatred! Your hatred binds you and means those people are an important part of your existance, they own part of your heart. If you don't care about someone's opinion they can't make you angry. Be free and leave Ify alone, she can post where she likes I don't see anything wrong in what she has said.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by oziomatv(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ell77
any way am done for the day
let me go for romance thread and cool my brain
see you babe but don't come there we might spoil you.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by faketan(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2008
Well well well well well.

Igbo Vs Yoruba vs hausa vs whatever

Guys we have a common enemy. The person is MR C.

I know that self protection will always be a part of our biological make up. But we should jettison that at the moment and look for MR. C. He has to die.

A point of information: Apart from the fact that the leaders of the SE states like their counterparts in othe regions loot and impoverish the states and the infastructure, it is on record and it is acknowledge by even none Igbo's that the SE region is still maginalised.

I believe if any other tribe in Nigeria should have passed through what the Igbo's passed through, the region may not be inhabitable.
That is histtory now.

GUYS where is MR C, he must die.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2008
faketan:

Well well well well well.

Igbo Vs Yoruba vs hausa vs whatever

Guys we have a common enemy. The person is MR C.

I know that self protection will always be a part of our biological make up. But we should jettison that at the moment and look for MR. C. He has to die.

A point of information: Apart from the fact that the leaders of the SE states like their counterparts in othe regions loot and impoverish the states and the infastructure, it is on record and it is acknowledge by even none Igbo's that the SE region is still maginalised.

I believe if any other tribe in Nigeria should have passed through what the Igbo's passed through, the region may not be inhabitable.
That is histtory now.

GUYS where is MR C, he must die.
who is mister C and which tribe is he ?lol
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by oziomatv(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2008
you mean the colonian masters?

people should reason with brain not anus
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by faketan(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2008
Haa Ozioma bros,

Not the colonial master,

Ify moo,

Mr C is Nigerian and comes from every tribe. Just one person.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by grafikdon: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2008
Chief Doctor Corruption? grin
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by oziomatv(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2008
Oga faketan
    kedu ka eke si anya anwu that side?
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2008
grafikdon:

Chief Doctor Corruption? grin
thanks  a million .  kiss

as for the twerp in here,see you when you start making sense.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by faketan(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2008
@grafikdon
Thank you. You know him very well

hey Ozioma.
Nsogbu adighi. Oyi oyi oyi. happy new year to you too.

Ify moo
we all make sense in our own way
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by oziomatv(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2008
we make sense in our own way to get some publicity
parhaps we end up marring ALHAJI
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by faketan(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2008
haha
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2008
[quote author=faketan link=topic=80518.msg1814225#msg1814225 date=11992965

Ify moo
we all make sense in our own way
[quote][/quote]i guess someone that told me to stop reasoning with my anus because i asked a question makes sense too ?

am happy some people still see naija as one big country and not some sterotypes from the moon fighting a causeless cause that would take their sorry ass nowhere
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by oziomatv(m): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2008
Parhaps they fight for the benefit of the cowards who licks others' anus to get a daily bread,
               I rather starve to death.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2008
you get whatever you ask for. kiss
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by faketan(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2008
Ozioma and Ify make una cease fire.
Iwe nwanne adighi eru n'okpukpu
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by oziomatv(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2008
I rather die as a hero than living as a coward
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2008
LMAO  hehe haha  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  tongue
beggars believe.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ell77(f): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2008
faketan:

Ozioma and Ify make una cease fire.
Iwe nwanne adighi eru n'okpukpu

Don't worry, they will soon marry! lol. grin (she ducks as the cannons turn to her direction)
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by faketan(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2008
@ell77

I think you are a prophet. Just one way of covering our eyes.

When is the wine carrying taking place. Olee mgbe a ga-agba nkwu nwanyi.
But Ify u for don tell me since nah?

Even OziomaTV na ma personal person.
OK I de wait the IV
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2008
its late and i have my matrinomial duties to attend to.
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr morrow.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ell 77 dont fret.o nweghi ihe meganu.  kiss
faky stop it.dont dont dont say that . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by grafikdon: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2008
Oziomatv, no man is an island, no man is indispensable. The Hausa man needs the Igbo man, whether he likes it or not, the Igbo man needs the Hausa man, whether he likes it or not. The Yoruba man needs the Igbo, Hausa, Efik, Ijaw- - -etc whether he likes it or not, The Igbo,Hausa, Efik, Ijaw- - -etc need the Yoruba man, whether they like it or not. They don't have to agree with this concept but it is a fact of life and the moment we let it sink in, it will be of immense benefit to all of us.
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2008
grafikdon:

Oziomatv, no man is an island, no man is indispensable. The Hausa man needs the Igbo man, whether he likes it or not, the Igbo man needs the Hausa man, whether he likes it or not. The Yoruba man needs the Igbo, Hausa, Efik, Ijaw- - -etc whether he likes it or not, The Igbo,Hausa, Efik, Ijaw- - -etc need the Yoruba man, whether they like it or not. They don't have to agree with this concept but it is a fact of life and the moment we let it sink in, it will be of immense benefit to all of us.
thank yousssssss very much sir. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by faketan(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2008
grafikdon:

Word

Ify which one be stop stop it? This kind fight na husband wife kind of fight. wink
Re: Are Igbos Taking Over Lagos? by oziomatv(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2008
you know igboman never beg even when it's his only choice.
             we're born to be dreadful and fearless remember that girl,
                  the gentle stripes on a tiger's body is not a symbol of cowardness.
                         don't push me to be rude to my own blood except you don't possess it in you.
                                       stay clear out of my battle it's not for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whole Ondo State Was Under Benin Kingdom Except OWO / Hausa Women / What Is Agwù In Igbo Tradition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.