Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 (736 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by KEVIND: 9:51am On Apr 05
How it started vs how it is going.

Tinubu must reach everyone. This is genesis

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by madridguy(m): 9:57am On Apr 05
Straight. We supported you not to come and kill us with price hike.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by SalamRushdie: 11:46am On Apr 05
Tinubu is an enemy of the Middle class

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by 89green: 11:46am On Apr 05
grin shege banza titanium pro max grin

If you think the tariff is not good enough go to court cos m voting BAT till 2095

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by olisaEze(m): 11:47am On Apr 05
Erm, can someone pls open to lamentations, chapter one verse twenty -twenty four; "I have no pity for fools." cool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Apr 05
The way social media make some people feel relevant ehn. Politicians no send your papa no be today

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by HopeUzodinma: 11:56am On Apr 05
madridguy:

You will learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by JagabanB: 12:00pm On Apr 05
It's natural for someone to vote a candidate and speak out against same candidate.
That was how Trump Iost his reelection.
But according to the mób who are always bIabbing about holding their fràud accountable no one can complain about the government they voted for, they are called mób for a reason.
It's natural for people to tell someone I supported u because I wanted you to do this or that but not with the mób but same mób will want àbûsè people who voted for Buhari twice.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by Goodlady(f): 2:32pm On Apr 07
madridguy:
You v just started!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by DMerciful(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07
Like you don't know that that is exactly what he'd do due to his incompetence and propensity for corruption. So naive!
madridguy:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by KingKO22: 4:34pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

You v just started!

You are only crying for the lost election and that means you will cry tire

To criticize a president is not the end of the world

Only IPOBidients worship failure
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by DMerciful(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07
When you vote in an obviously incompetent and corrupt person to spite a certain people, when it boomerangs, you'd certainly be mocked
JagabanB:
It's natural for someone to vote a candidate and speak out against same candidate.
That was how Trump Iost his reelection.
But according to the mób who are always bIabbing about holding their fràud accountable no one can complain about the government they voted for, they are called mób for a reason.
It's natural for people to tell someone I supported u because I wanted you to do this or that but not with the mób but same mób will want àbûsè people who voted for Buhari twice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by KingKO22: 4:35pm On Apr 07
DMerciful:
Like you don't know that that is exactly what he'd do due to his incompetence and propensity for corruption. So naive!

Crying of a loser

One thing is certain

Pandora Obituary can never become president in Nigeria

If you like cry till tomorrow
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by KingKO22: 4:37pm On Apr 07
DMerciful:
When you vote in an obviously incompetent and corrupt person to spite a certain people, when it boomerangs, you'd certainly be mocked

Oga seem you are still wallowing in the lost of election

You are free to cry till 2099

That won't change the fact that Asiwaju will still win 2027 election defeating your Pandora Obituary again

🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by Goodlady(f): 4:39pm On Apr 07
KingKO22:

You are only crying for the lost election and that means you will cry tire

To criticize a president is not the end of the world

Only IPOBidients worship failure
Me that doesn't like Hoebee but only good governance! It's like you are mandaraguy? You dey change moniker for me?
Ok. Be like say you want me to reason you for life cos I ll frustratingly frustrate you on this site!
Use ya brain properly.
Eat moinmoin to purge mumuness out of ya body!

Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by Aphrygian(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07
Funny enough the lady will vote BAT 100times again and again over Obi
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by Artscollection: 4:42pm On Apr 07
They will be shock with the kind of support we will give jagaban in the east come 2027.
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by DMerciful(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07
Same thing you said after 2015 election.
How did Bubu turn out?
KingKO22:

Oga seem you are still wallowing in the lost of election

You are free to cry till 2099

That won't change the fact that Asiwaju will still win 2027 election defeating your Pandora Obituary again

🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by DMerciful(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07
Nothing is certain in life unless you wanna make yourself God
KingKO22:

Crying of a loser

One thing is certain

Pandora Obituary can never become president in Nigeria

If you like cry till tomorrow
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by JagabanB: 11:07pm On Apr 08
DMerciful:
I never knew that you make your choices because u want to spite certain people.
People made their choices, you folks made it look like people don't have choices.
Not like your choice is good tho.
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by JagabanB: 11:08pm On Apr 08
KingKO22:

That's beauty of supporting a democratic personified leader like Asiwaju

You vote for him doesn't mean you can't criticize him but if na Pandora Obituary you IPOBidients would have make it impossible for anyone to criticize your Lord

Asiwaju is a listening leader and he can be criticized as well
He can be criticized and people have the right to criticize someone they voted for but Obidents want to make it look like a cuIt.
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by successmatters(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08
We saw this film before others, when we told them it will be like this and even worse, they called us wailers grin

Who wail pass now?/
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by socialmediaman: 11:17pm On Apr 08
KingKO22:

That's beauty of supporting a democratic personified leader like Asiwaju

You vote for him doesn't mean you can't criticize him but if na Pandora Obituary you IPOBidients would have make it impossible for anyone to criticize your Lord

Asiwaju is a listening leader and he can be criticized as well

Peter Obi was the most scrutinized and criticized presidential candidate and still is one of the most criticized politicians in Nigeria

But you can always give yourself excuses to make yourself feel better about your poor choices
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by DMerciful(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08
If you don't know then you're probably naive.
JagabanB:

I never knew that you make your choices because u want to spite certain people.
People made their choices, you folks made it look like people don't have choices.
Not like your choice is good tho.
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by Penguin2: 11:28pm On Apr 08
madridguy:
E te Brutus?

Even you Brutus?
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by JagabanB: 7:49pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
If you don't know then you're probably naive.
The naive one is someone thinking others made their choice to spite him, this is not ur usual lgb0 community where everything is done to "pepper" someone else.
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by DMerciful(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10
So naive. Why do you think they did no criticize Buhari for 8yrs but criticizing him now? Because it would butress the Igbos position that Bubu was a disaster that shouldn't have been elected
JagabanB:

The naive one is someone thinking others made their choice to spite him, this is not ur usual lgb0 community where everything is done to "pepper" someone else.
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by JagabanB: 8:28pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
So naive. Why do you think they did no criticize Buhari for 8yrs but criticizing him now? Because it would butress the Igbos position that Bubu was a disaster that shouldn't have been elected
The only position lgb0s had on Buhari I was because he booted out Jonathan, u folks didn't know anything about anything, moreover, it was not only lgb0s that didn't vote Buhari.
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by DMerciful(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10
Still defending the disaster because Igbo is mentioned. If it was because GEJ was booted out, what about 2019? Did he perform to warrant reelection?
JagabanB:

The only position lgb0s had on Buhari I was because he booted out Jonathan, u folks didn't know anything about anything, moreover, it was not only lgb0s that didn't vote Buhari.
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by WorldRichest: 8:31pm On Apr 10
Yes Continuity 2027. Anybody that cannot afford the new electricity rate should switch off. The Europe and America that you all praise, ask your brothers there how much they pay for electricity.

Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban till 2031
Re: Tinubu: How It Started & How It Is Going. Continuity 2027 by JagabanB: 8:39pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
Still defending the disaster because Igbo is mentioned. If it was because GEJ was booted out, what about 2019? Did he perform to warrant reelection?
My statement sounds like support for Buhari now?
U see d probIem with u lgb0s?
He didn't perform to warrant re election but it is same u lgb0s who are now mocking anyone who campaigned for Tinubu but is not satisfied with Tinubu's government?
U folks are mocking people who are not satisfied with Tinubu's government now, someone even said he won't vote BAT in 2027 and u folks mocked him, so u expected people not to vote Buhari second tenure but u foIks are mocking people who says they won't vote Tinubu for second tenure now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face-to-face With Okuama Residents In Forest: ‘we’re Dying, Army Should Allow Us / The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m / Register And Get $50 Instantly: Registration Is Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.