Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Çongratulations To The Nycop President Elected!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Çongratulations To The Nycop President Elected!!! (89 Views)

Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People – Islamic Scholar / Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People – Islamic Scholar, Imam O / Buhari Is A Stupid President, Elected By Stupid People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Çongratulations To The Nycop President Elected!!! by Nwibii: 9:55am On Apr 05
EXCERPTS FROM THE INTERVIEW GRANDTED BY THE NYCOP PRESIDENT, Comrades Nwibani Raymond

Over the years, Mosop has been balkanize but thank God for the emergence of the newly elected Mosop President, Prof. Engr. Olu Andah Wai-Oguso. As of today, am the NYCOP President dully elected by the youths who got tired of non inclusiveness in the scheme of NYCOP activities. Am aware one Mr. Barinuazor Emmanuel is parading himself as NYCOP President. well, Who so ever is parading himself as NYCOP President is alien and anti-Ogoni progress, because as of today, I Comr. Raymond Marcus Nwibani have been dully elected and inaugurated as NYCOP President by the Mosop leadership.

I and my executives are going to visit all the kingdoms in Ogoni to sensitize them on the struggle. I want to call on all the youths to remain calm, focus and desist from social vices capable of breeding anarchy in the land.

Gbene Ogoni- Buenzor!
Gbene Ogoni- Buenka!!
Gbene Ogoni- Ka-aleneBari!!!

Regards,
Comr. Nwibani Raymond Marcus
President NYCOP.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Regrets Death Of 9 In Sokoto Stampede Over Relief Materials / Update On The Third World War- The Salvaging Of Nigeria's Manufacturing Sector / Gani Adams Vs Orisamika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.