Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers (10877 Views)

Plateau Government Raises Alarm Over Plans To Swear In 16 APC Lawmakers / Crisis Hits Plateau Assembly As Speaker Vows Not To Recognise 16 APC Members / Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by Ikaeniyan0: 4:14pm On Apr 05
slivertongue:

They have no social contract with the masses thus their caution. How can someone win less than 30% of votes cast and wants to represent the people. The people marched to the assembly and opposed it. it's only a political solution that will solve the problem.
Bro, what are you talking about? I'm talking about the election in plateau state
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by teebillz: 4:23pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

Don’t cry on PDP, the speaker is YPP.

By the way, we have sworn in those who have accepted to defect after taking in oath of office.

If they keep their word and defect, that would bring about 17 lawmakers on the side of the governor.

We can then swear in the remaining 7 irritants (if we want) let them come and become noisemakers that will never achieve nothing.

You people think you know politics and that anything goes in your book?

Hold our beer 🍺, let’s play!

And if their seats are declared vacant because of their defection, a new election is conducted to fill in the seats with the original law makers that the people voted in the first place. It is that simple.
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by safarifarms(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05
seunmsg:

What kind of nonsense is this? Is this how to practice democracy? If this is coming from an APC controlled state, loud mouths and holier than thou social media noisemakers would by now be making noise all over the media space. Serap would have gone to court and Rufai would be convulsing like an epileptic patient everyday on his useless show. But it's PDP so everyone is quiet.
Who has bared you from making the noise that you are making now? How is this your noise different from the ones that Rufai and co would make? Or do you have inferiority complex?
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by slivertongue: 5:10pm On Apr 05
Tareq1105:

Court has already solved the problem and the speaker will be punished for his misbehavior.

the appeal court disobeyed themselves and the supreme Court
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by slivertongue: 5:16pm On Apr 05
Ikaeniyan0:
Bro, what are you talking about? I'm talking about the election in plateau state

the people you talking about didn't win 30% of the votes cast. They are unpopular and can't rule the people using a Court order because people ain't willing to fight for them.
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by garfield1: 5:18pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

By the way, we have sworn in those who have accepted to defect after taking in oath of office.

If they keep their word and defect, that would bring about 17 lawmakers on the side of the governor.

We can then swear in the remaining 7 irritants (if we want) let them come and become noisemakers that will never achieve nothing.

Lol,I am happy that pdp started and you are here celebrating.apc will surely do same and I will be here as usual to remind you..
But are you in lp or pdp? Shamelessness is deep
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by Kukutente23: 5:40pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

When did you become PDP/YPP? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by garfield1: 5:44pm On Apr 05
slivertongue:

the appeal court disobeyed themselves and the supreme Court

You have started talking nonsense because it is your party.wheb it is APC,you go gaga
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by garfield1: 5:45pm On Apr 05
slivertongue:

the people you talking about didn't win 30% of the votes cast. They are unpopular and can't rule the people using a Court order because people ain't willing to fight for them.

Oga,they are the legal lawmakers and there's nothing you can do.whst the governor and speaker are doing is immoral
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by slivertongue: 5:45pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

You have started talking nonsense because it is your party.wheb it is APC,you go gaga

Plateau Affairs
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by slivertongue: 5:52pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

Oga,they are the legal lawmakers and there's nothing you can do.whst the governor and speaker are doing is immoral

Na our state, our business and our style. The are illegal to the electorates point-blank
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by Penguin2: 6:17pm On Apr 05
teebillz:

And if their seats are declared vacant because of their defection, a new election is conducted to fill in the seats with the original law makers that the people voted in the first place. It is that simple.
You understand the strategy 👍
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by Penguin2: 6:20pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

Lol,I am happy that pdp started and you are here celebrating.apc will surely do same and I will be here as usual to remind you..
But are you in lp or pdp? Shamelessness is deep
Nothing una wan do wey una never do.

Nigerians are waiting for your dirty games.

You think you will ever repeat what you did in 2023 and ask us to “Go To Court” and this country will stand? Let’s watch.

Meanwhile, I’m for any party against APC.
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by Penguin2: 6:21pm On Apr 05
Kukutente23:

When did you become PDP/YPP? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am in any party against APC.

In fact, if tomorrow I see any part of APC against APC, I will support them
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by garfield1: 6:22pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

Nothing una wan do wey una never do.

Nigerians are waiting for your dirty games.

You think you will ever repeat what you did in 2023 and ask us to “Go To Court” and this country will stand? Let’s watch.

Meanwhile, I’m for any party against APC.

I know your anti APC but unfortunately APC will most times prevail leaving your hateful heart more bitter
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by Penguin2: 6:29pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

I know your anti APC but unfortunately APC will most times prevail leaving your hateful heart more bitter
See you in 2027

First, we will start with booting out the letter writer in Anambra next year.

Rig him in if you can
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by garfield1: 6:32pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

See you in 2027

First, we will start with booting out the letter writer in Anambra next year.

Rig him in if you can

No,we will see after we win edo.you cannot win Edo and you are looking at anambra,big dreamer.have you booted out umahi?
2027 is already over.even if tinubu is to lose,it will not be to pandora
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by Penguin2: 6:45pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

No,we will see after we win edo.you cannot win Edo and you are looking at anambra,big dreamer.have you booted out umahi?
2027 is already over.even if tinubu is to lose,it will not be to pandora
Every indication points to Edo going to PDP. But you can dream on if you want.

Meanwhile, what brings Umahi into this conversation?

Umahi is a nobody at the home front right now. He was defeated before Nwifuru was sworn in. Or did you not see he couldn’t even succeed in getting his brother to succeed him in the senate?

My problem with you is that you are never practical
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by garfield1: 7:04pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

Every indication points to Edo going to PDP. But you can dream on if you want.

Meanwhile, what brings Umahi into this conversation?

Umahi is a nobody at the home front right now. He was defeated before Nwifuru was sworn in. Or did you not see he couldn’t even succeed in getting his brother to succeed him in the senate?

My problem with you is that you are never practical

Which indications? I thought you said lp has a chance in Edo? APC already has won a zone,which one is pdp sure of? Have you watched the solidarity visits of Monday? Ofcourse you can never support nor APC winning in Edo or anywhere.

I am not practical yet most of my analysis comes to past unlike yours.did umahi not win his senate seat despite the rubbish you vomitted? He struggled because of obi but during the bye election,did the Prof not brutally defeat Lp? Your state is under apc and you want to come and win anambra,how dare you? How do you reason? Even enugu,you couldn't win.soludo will be reelected easily.
Even though you hate apc,better grow up and be objective at times.better get used to seeing tinubu face till 2031
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by Penguin2: 8:48pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

Which indications? I thought you said lp has a chance in Edo? APC already has won a zone,which one is pdp sure of? Have you watched the solidarity visits of Monday? Ofcourse you can never support nor APC winning in Edo or anywhere.

I am not practical yet most of my analysis comes to past unlike yours.did umahi not win his senate seat despite the rubbish you vomitted? He struggled because of obi but during the bye election,did the Prof not brutally defeat Lp? Your state is under apc and you want to come and win anambra,how dare you? How do you reason? Even enugu,you couldn't win.soludo will be reelected easily.
Even though you hate apc,better grow up and be objective at times.better get used to seeing tinubu face till 2031
I understand the position you always come from - you never care about who won but who got declared.

Tinubu did not win 2023 presidential election but got declared.

Umahi did not win his senatorial election but got declared.

Mbah did not win in Enugu but got declared.

I’m not even ready to argue these with you cuz it’s waste of time. We shall see about Anambra election.
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by garfield1: 9:26pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

I understand the position you always come from - you never care about who won but who got declared.

Tinubu did not win 2023 presidential election but got declared.

Umahi did not win his senatorial election but got declared.

Mbah did not win in Enugu but got declared.

I’m not even ready to argue these with you cuz it’s waste of time. We shall see about Anambra election.

Wait,if umahi didn't win,how did he get the highest votes? Do you have any evidence? Of course no

Even before the polls,a lot of obidients didn't support edeoga,he is not a good product.some supported apga.edeoga winnibg would be like nsukka zone still ruling...

If tinubu didn't win,who won? Who should have been declared? Obi that failed woefully in the core north and sw or atiku that struggled to win in the north and failed in the south
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by Penguin2: 9:45pm On Apr 05
garfield1:

Wait,if umahi didn't win,how did he get the highest votes? Do you have any evidence? Of course no

Even before the polls,a lot of obidients didn't support edeoga,he is not a good product.some supported apga.edeoga winnibg would be like nsukka zone still ruling...

If tinubu didn't win,who won? Who should have been declared? Obi that failed woefully in the core north and sw or atiku that struggled to win in the north and failed in the south

Obi’s votes was suppressed in the north.

His votes were suppressed in the Southwest.

Imagine recording Rivers for Tinubu.

And you have the audacity to ask where Obi won.

When you people are planning in 2027, I hope you plan with the supposition that you won Rivers in 2023.
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by garfield1: 10:05pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

Obi’s votes was suppressed in the north.

His votes were suppressed in the Southwest.

Imagine recording Rivers for Tinubu.

And you have the audacity to ask where Obi won.

When you people are planning in 2027, I hope you plan with the supposition that you won Rivers in 2023.

Which places was obi's votes suppressed in the north? Did obi bring any evidence of suppression to show the suppression? Did obi even say that he won at any time,why keep disgracing yourself ? If you add benue and rivers to obi,did he win? What is wrong with you? Did I not tell you that obi undoing will be core north? All we need from rivers is 25%
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by IfnobeGod20: 10:06pm On Apr 05
Ikaeniyan0:
I wander why the FG is not doing anything about this plateau house of assembly issue
You will continue wandering around while the wonders happen in plateau state House of Assembly.
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by prigoz(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05
garfield1:
Pdp is a very stupid party.anyways,let them keep bringing this type of monkey post tactics,APC are better at it.never will they smell aso rock again
As if the one there has brought prices of goods down for common man.
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by TheClassAct: 11:14pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

Don’t mind them with their senseless talks. Plateau people voted massively for PDP. Anybody with a thinking brain knows the court did a grave injustice to the PDP lawmakers, and, by extension, to the Plateau people, since they were robbed of the choice in broad daylight.
Re: Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers by garfield1: 4:00pm On Apr 06
TheClassAct:

Don’t mind them with their senseless talks. Plateau people voted massively for PDP. Anybody with a thinking brain knows the court did a grave injustice to the PDP lawmakers, and, by extension, to the Plateau people, since they were robbed of the choice in broad daylight.

The governor won narrowly with 40,000 votes,that's not massive voting.that is not an excuse for the governor to behave foolishly and undemocratically

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: 40 Members Missing After Police, Army Attacked Us In Anambra - IPOB. / LASG Releases Hotlines To Report Any LASTMA Extortion And Harassment / South-East Governors Won’t Apologise To IPOB – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.