Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't (16719 Views)

Diezani Sues AGF, EFCC For Alleged Libel, Demands N100bn In Damages / We Have Recovered ₦‎30bn From Suspended AGF - EFCC / Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by tunjijones(m): 7:48am On Apr 06
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by psucc(m): 7:48am On Apr 06
Those ones are already in his pocket
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Indispensable85(m): 7:48am On Apr 06
Audacity of a criminal
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Apr 06
The babariga-bribe-laden political kleptomaniacs and economic terrorists are not letting go of the country's resources anytime soon. Not now, not later.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by dalongjnr: 7:54am On Apr 06
Truth!
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by harsysky(m): 7:56am On Apr 06

I dey wait for helinues comments. People who support bad leaders just to bring the country down; those who never hold leaders accountable even when it is clear the leaders are not dishing out good policies.

4 Likes

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Johnjustice: 7:57am On Apr 06
The government of the state can charge you to court according to the constitution.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Beautifulday: 7:58am On Apr 06
Racoon:

"The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed the authenticity of the video showing the Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje, allegedly receiving millions of dollars as bribe.

SATURDAY PUNCH gathered that forensic analysis of the video showing Ganduje receiving bribe from a contractor indicated that the video was not digitally cloned as claimed by some of his loyalists
https://punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/

Some one need to officially write EFCC to commence the prosecution. It is due process.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by CrossRhodes: 7:58am On Apr 06
Racoon:
These are the kinds of nauseating above-the-law criminals government have produced in Nigeria today. So what is the essence of the state judiciary autonomy? Meanwhile, why has the EFCC, ICPC, NPF and FG not brought charges against this man on his dollar bribe videos after he left office.

No wonder this babanriga crispy dollar bribe stuffing crook started sycophancy and asslicking before his tenure ended just to get a soft landing with the signature fellow criminal he is romancing now. So much moral burden for anti corruption fight under the APC.
People are still coming to defend him right under your comments

3 Likes

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by helinues: 7:59am On Apr 06
harsysky:

I dey wait for helinues comments. People who support bad leaders just to bring the country down; those who never hold leaders accountable even when it is clear the leaders are not dishing out good policies.

You guys just like to make false allegations ridiculously. FYI, even when the news was hot, I never supported Ganduje, we no dey blinded with politics here
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by CrossRhodes: 8:01am On Apr 06
Free2Fly:

Nawaoo!
Some yoruba boys will come out now to defend him
Emergency lovers of Nigeria, but who, in reality, are the real haters and destroyers of the country through their support of evil and corrupt criminals.
You have said it all.

They have deserted the thread for now....watching by sidelines.

What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by ufotunang: 8:05am On Apr 06
EFCC can only arrest yahoo boys ..but politcians they are afraid to arrest them
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Greattha: 8:05am On Apr 06
See bragging.

The effrontery. Cos you have them in your pocket for now.

The video showing you brazenly stuffing your agbada with $$$ is alleged too according to your dumb minions

Time will tell.

No shame.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Soulsymbol99: 8:07am On Apr 06
Na person dey talk who fit persecute am. Only in naija undecided
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by TUANKU(m): 8:11am On Apr 06
Questionable characters and criminal minds running the affairs of a country.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:13am On Apr 06
pretydiva:
This man is corruption personified.

He is so proud of it... As in, him no even send anybody

2 Likes

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by ellizy(m): 8:18am On Apr 06
jmoore:
Where is sharia court? It was designed for only poor people.
Dem dey take religion wyne demself's for that region.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by broadman20: 8:20am On Apr 06
helinues:

You guys just like to make false allegations ridiculously. FYI, even when the news was hot, I never supported Ganduje, we no dey blinded with politics here

You never supported him nor condemned him!

SON OF THE DEVIL.

4 Likes

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by omooba969(m): 8:20am On Apr 06
Wow, see effrontery na grin, these criminals are so emboldened...lol 😂

ONLY in NIGERIA! 😡
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by helinues: 8:22am On Apr 06
broadman20:

You never supported him nor condemned him!

SON OF THE DEVIL.

Again stop the ridiculous allegations.. I even mocked himself with the photos of him taking bribe.

We no dey play una one way politics
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by descartes400: 8:26am On Apr 06
Asonaijaaso:
Ganduje should be made to go through due process.
To clear his name, at the very least
He should be an elder statesman and submit himself
To EFCC , these will buy more credibility to him as an individual and to the party as whole

And going forward he can refer it as he was investigated.
Its a simple case
It will never go away.
Everybody saw you on video.
Part of the due process will be for Kano state government to forward a petition outlaying the allegations to the EFCC.

Meanwhile

Ganduje will claim he was only trying to generate more revenue for Kano state government by acting a skit on how politicians uses their babariga to stuff dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Twoclans(f): 8:26am On Apr 06
pretydiva:

Ganduje no send anybody for Nigeria.He knows he is above the law.

Kano state governor should just go and rest and focus on his people.He should not give himself heart ache on top Gandujes issue.

1 Like

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by stampo: 8:32am On Apr 06
Splashme:
When a thief is your president ... another thief is your party Chairman

So whom amongst them is the greatest THIEFER.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by stampo: 8:35am On Apr 06
Cassandraloius:
Hmmmm.... The guy get mind o.

By his response and statement, it shows that he actually has admitted to his crime..
The guy is Thief..

1 Like

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Kukutenla: 8:39am On Apr 06
Racoon:
Only Attorney-General Of Federation, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe, Others – Ex-Governor Ganduje Dares Kano Government 
https://saharareporters.com/2024/04/05/only-attorney-general-federation-efcc-can-prosecute-me-n138billion-bribe-others-ex#google_vignette

Previous Thread:
"Kano Govt Charges Ganduje, Wife With $413,000, ₦‎1.38 Billion Bribery."
https://www.nairaland.com/8051960/kano-govt-charges-ganduje-wife#129274724

Where did Ganduje get this idea from
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by EdiskyHarry: 8:45am On Apr 06
Congrats to you.
If Nigeria was a serious country like china, by now ganduje, Betta edu, sadiya, former aviation minister would have been chilling in grave by now
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Wallade(m): 8:45am On Apr 06
Racoon:
Whao! Really? These are the kinds of nauseating above-the-law criminals government have produced in Nigeria today. So what is the essence of the state judiciary autonomy? So why has the EFCC, ICPC, NPF and FG not brought charges against this man on his dollar bribe videos after he left office.

No wonder this babanriga crispy dollar bribe stuffing crook started sycophancy and asslicking before his tenure ended just to get a soft landing with the signature fellow criminal he is romancing now. So much moral burden for anti corruption fight under the APC.

Don't mind Ganduje, the crime accusations were committed in Kano so why can't the state prosecute him?

Is he a Federal Government appointee, staff or employee?

He should answer to the law.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Wallade(m): 8:49am On Apr 06
Greattha:
See bragging.

The effrontery. Cos you have them in your pocket for now.

The video showing you brazenly stuffing your agbada with $$$ is alleged too according to your dumb minions

Time will tell.

No shame.

You can imagine the effrontery! Hia!
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Blackdisciple(m): 8:49am On Apr 06
He just shot himself in the leg but I trust APC nothing will happen to him....
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by jojothaiv(m): 8:54am On Apr 06
socialmediaman:
He's the APC national chairman. That should tell you something about the current government
It's what it is, man.

You can't give what you don't have, only a fool would think the current crop of APC are bunch of divas..
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Faposky95: 8:58am On Apr 06
socialmediaman:
He's the APC national chairman. That should tell you something about the current government

The just called out his cronies
EFCC...... just went after BOBRISKY. but cannot arraign this man.....?
AGF,bigger than NAIJA.......we are awaiting you ohhhh
What about MALAMi in Buhari's govt. ?
Gone scot free...?!
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:09am On Apr 06
pretydiva:
he dey learn for where Tinubu and Akpabiobio dey aswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun / Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits / We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.