Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't (16803 Views)

Diezani Sues AGF, EFCC For Alleged Libel, Demands N100bn In Damages / We Have Recovered ₦‎30bn From Suspended AGF - EFCC / Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Ilekokonit: 11:46pm On Apr 06
The so-called offence I am being accused of is a Federal offence that can only be prosecuted by the Attorney General of the Federation and the EFCC.

It would have been in the best interest of the state to extend the deadline of the probe to flag off from 1999 to date - Ganduje

In essence Ganduje is saying that as long as Tinubu is in power Aso Rock and controls the AGF and the EFCC boss and I remain Tinubu's party chairman and in the good books of Tinubu then I WILL never be prosecuted for my offences and just so that you all know, I am not the only thief 'cos every Governor of Kano since 1999 stole from Kano's treasury and to probe just myself is being selective prosecution - a prosecution that WILL never happen as long as Tinubu (my soulmate in looting) is in charge of the AGF and the EFCC. So you can all go to blazes.
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by Paraman: 7:09am On Apr 07
Free2Fly:

Nawaoo!
Some yoruba boys will come out now to defend him
Emergency lovers of Nigeria, but who, in reality, are the real haters and destroyers of the country through their support of evil and corrupt criminals.
It's an insult for you to claim I am why Nigeria is disunited. You're an ethnic and religious bigot. Most of you bigots don't like taking what you dish out
Re: Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't by chrisblack1234: 10:30am On Apr 07
To tag ur name in mud.. When it was shown all over the net that you love bribe..lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Steps Into Sambo’s N16billion Residence Contract Row / 7 Feared Dead As Aguleri, Kogi Communities Fight Over Oil Well / Saraki Meets JOHESU, Ngige, Adewole Over Ongoing JOHESU Strike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.