Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features (33253 Views)

FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable / Is The Improved National Identity Card Slip Acceptable For Verifications? / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by oneman2k7: 2:01pm On Apr 06
It is there turn to empty d treasury at at cost.
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by kbir555: 2:04pm On Apr 06
What Will now happen to the old one

Facebook accounts for sale whatsapp/
O9032122319
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by akinbodma(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06
This set of polithiefcains just dey test Nigerians patience

Is this
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by EdiskyHarry: 2:16pm On Apr 06
Another problem
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Blackdisciple(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06
Let NIMC use our NIN datas to do the cards cos we ain't going out there to queue unnecessarily like before...
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by SaturnNick(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06
Chop I chop. My national ID wey I register since 2013 never dey available sef. Chain this country no go kill person
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by PointZerom: 2:23pm On Apr 06
Bluntemperor:

•What about - Drivers License
So,the above 5- Items never do Una,abi?

They always creat opportunities to loot the treasury.
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Suki001: 2:23pm On Apr 06
I buy BTC, USDTs, and other Cryptocurrency at the best rate. Also, All country Giftcards and CashApp funds. Message me now on +2349124849376. We can use Escrow ✅️
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Image123(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06
Hey God. Another one.
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by ponishah: 2:28pm On Apr 06
Thundafireseun:
tongue
Unfortunate for Nigerians.
Their leaders just want to give contracts to their paddies
Exactly.
One day, citizens will get fed up, abandon ethnicity, then unite and annihilate all politician and rulers.

1 Like

Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by sylve11: 2:29pm On Apr 06
We get terrible leaders in this country. sad cool
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by VULCAN(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06
Jobs for the boys.

BVN
National ID
Drivers License
Passport

And yet nobody knows who is actually a Nigerian and who isn't!

1 Like

Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Badguy77(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06
Always bringing new tactics to steal money

Oh my Jesus
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Thundafireseun: 2:56pm On Apr 06
ponishah:

Exactly.
One day, citizens will get fed up, abandon ethnicity, then unite and annihilate all politician and rulers.

That day will never happen
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by ponishah: 2:59pm On Apr 06
Thundafireseun:

May be not in your lifetime
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Looter100: 3:05pm On Apr 06
UcheKingsley1:
Clowns.....fvck the president.
Broda I be Yoruba and for some reasons this stupid Yoruba people aren't saying much about this
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Looter100: 3:06pm On Apr 06
Thundafireseun:

it will happen my broda and you Dem go first kill very stupid Yoruba briawashed idiot
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Looter100: 3:08pm On Apr 06
KennethOkonkwo:

GOD BLESS YOU!

All those OBI rodents that comment before you are fools!....they didn't and don't real at all.
They are just out to condemn government policy.
I be Yoruba and broda if Dem really check your head you no get sense I swear like are you really this stupid like are you this mad ,like where is your real you ,you need to find yourself before you leave without knowing the real you
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by TOSMAK007(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06
I have registered and been given temporary since all this while with the permanent not ready and now this again. Misplaced priority
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by prizeless(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06
Scamming since 1456
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Theweekend: 3:40pm On Apr 06
Chivisee:
lets wait for obi nuisance abi obidenses
so dat slippers go dey miss kwo
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by Theweekend: 3:43pm On Apr 06
ponishah:

Exactly.
i doubt it will happen in dis kwantry
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by KennethOkonkwo: 3:46pm On Apr 06
Looter100:
I be Yoruba and broda if Dem really check your head you no get sense I swear like are you really this stupid like are you this mad ,like where is your real you ,you need to find yourself before you leave without knowing the real you
Someone should just chain this one!
You should be under chain.

"I be yoruba"..Agba dindinrin,weere 😆..who cares who your miserable self be !
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by tiger28: 3:55pm On Apr 06
lwisee:
Awon ashiere

They want to rob us of our hard-earned money again.
Why not incorporate these features into the existing National ID card.

This government doesn't mean well for the average and poor Nigerians

Illiterate!

This is HOW BENEFITS are given to the Citizen that are eligible for them.

Here in the US, there are special Benefits cards that are issued to Citizens who are in Need.

Illiterates!!!!
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by generalud: 4:04pm On Apr 06
This is another way of making money and enriching their staff thereby causing hardship to poor and innocent Nigerians.
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by ComeToJesus: 4:07pm On Apr 06
[quote author=Kelklein post=129294829][/quote]

Brace up folks!

Another journey of wahala and linkages is about to start..

God will visit you guys like he visited the Israelites under Egypt.

This unending bondage is too much..
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by frog12: 4:07pm On Apr 06
these people are MAD. how many times will they make new national ID CARDS ?
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by frog12: 4:07pm On Apr 06
a new minister go enter. he wan make him own NATIONAL ID
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by ComeToJesus: 4:08pm On Apr 06
ponishah:

Exactly.

Seems that is yhe only solution. It's becoming crazier by the day

1 Like

Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by leksbore(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06
Why is our government like to waste our resources,pls why don't dey use this money to repair our refineries so that fuel can be affordable and life will be easy for we citizens
Re: FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06
Really now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Text Of General Ibrahim Babangida's Coup Speech in 1985 / Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.