Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Omo i wan deactivate...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo i wan deactivate...... (1943 Views)

Omo I Japa after seeing this(photos) Graphic / I Wan Deactivate My Account / Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Hypnotise: 3:55pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:
Omo yankee no easy oo
konji wan kill me here

Edit: this is a fun post i don't need sadist here abeg
You will need to upgrade yourself and swag up or else no omo go look your side
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Apr 06
Mcslize:
Train yourself just like me, you won't feel the need for sex. I don't masturbate, and I can stay without feeling the need for intercourse of any kind.

Right now I am sexually pure. I can't believe my eyes that I can attain such feats. But here I am. Not even Ishilove can lure me with her tiny waist and flat bóobs.

I am proud of myself that no lady can use knackanaki to make yanga for me.

Staying away from séx has made me to become more appealing to women. Go and verify what I just said. It's a pure fact.

Even this Ishilove wey dey talk any how can't withstand my allure if she sees me facially.

What really is your problem?? You are spamming my mentions with your insanity.

1 Like

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Sapasenator: 3:59pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

i am not here for a d*ck measuring contest
get lost

Continue wailing.

Kongi go soon change your destiny.

Don't study your immediate environment and find way to adapt.

Nigeria-complain, Canada, Complain again.

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by faceland: 4:01pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:
Omo yankee no easy oo
konji wan kill me here

Edit: this is a fun post i don't need sadist here abeg

So what do you want us to do for you?... Can you please come back home before you rape a goat and they brand all Nigerians as goat rapist? Please come back home, there many pussies here.
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Wrakeim: 4:03pm On Apr 06
Hypnotise:

You will need to upgrade yourself and swag up or else no omo go look your side
yea good idea, i do get the attention but mostly from ladies really older than i am. And i really want to start procreating soon
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by RPG2020(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

brothel here costs like $100
no be me abeg

Na you wan go carry high class girl v
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Wrakeim: 4:05pm On Apr 06
faceland:

So what do you want us to do for you?... Can you please come back home before you rape a goat and they brand all Nigerians as goat rapist? Please come back home, there many pussies here.
jeez where are all these sad peple from
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by faceland: 4:07pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

brothel here costs like $100
no be me abeg

Since those paying $100 has two head, I would suggest find charcoal, then grind it, put it in water and drink. The conji would die for days.

Just make sure not to disgrace this country.
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by PerfectStranger(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

i am telling you oo
the culture shock is really dealing with me, you can barely talk to anyone cause 90% have earbuds on
Find singles whatsapp group join, you fit see free kpekus for there chop. grin

Can I have your contact incase you see any singles Nigerian in kanada group join you help add my number too. I dey find Canadian base Nigerian girl for marriage.
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Wrakeim: 4:12pm On Apr 06
PerfectStranger:

Find singles whatsapp group join, you fit see free kpekus for there chop. grin

Can I have your contact incase you see any singles Nigerian in kanada group join you help add my number too. I dey find Canadian base Nigerian girl for marriage.
i would have but cant share my contact here
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Wrakeim: 4:14pm On Apr 06
Sirmwill:
Be focused
when i posted, this was the kinda reply i needed and some good laughs

1 Like

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by ayjay45: 4:26pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

bro my one cent

Don't let the sadists here kill your vibe. You can focus on the comments that are helpful and ignore the sad ones.

1 Like

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by MrCork: 4:28pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:
my mind no strong to carry some of these harsh comments
i was clearly tryna pass time
una win
i don deactivate

was justing looking to have fun and some good laughs but so many sad people

So u wannnto deactivate becuzz u can get puccccci?....are u in anyways related to one nairaland slowpoke bingo lookin bus condoctor boy call
Iamtardey sir??(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by faceland: 4:35pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

...I reserve my comment.

Then post am for joke and comedy section.
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by PerfectStranger(m): 4:42pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

i would have but cant share my contact here
Zero7zero6523591zero whatsap
Just dm
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by BeautifulCloud: 4:43pm On Apr 06
PerfectStranger:

$100? for short time? shocked

U get Vaseline for your room ba? grin

grin grin
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by iamtardey: 4:46pm On Apr 06
MrCork:

So u wannnto deactivate becuzz u can get puccccci?....are u in anyways related to one nairaland slowpoke bingo lookin bus condoctor boy call
Iamtardey sir??(no oofencsece) angry

Ogun kill you
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by CharlotteFlair: 4:47pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

you dey sell am make i order abeg? grin grin
grin
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Starboytwo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

omo una dey try for that side.

So you can't just walk up to one kannada girl,(remove her earpiece) nd toast her right on the spot. You don dey loose guard your Naija vibe.

Sing to her, tell her you are the cockroach in my comboard etc.

Guy, you are a Naija guy. Represent na.

Oh, how is the Cana LOUD over there? You fit waybill some??

3 Likes

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Wrakeim: 4:57pm On Apr 06
Starboytwo:
omo una dey try for that side.

So you can't just walk up to one kannada girl,(remove her earpiece) nd toast her right on the spot. You don dey loose guard your Naija vibe.

Sing to her, tell her you are the cockroach in my comboard etc.

Guy, you are a Naija guy. Represent na.

Oh, how is the Cana LOUD over there? You fit waybill some??
grin grin grin
na next flight to naija dem go put me

1 Like

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Tidal23: 4:58pm On Apr 06
Nigga don't you know nairalanders are possessed by the spirit of iberiberism that's why nairaland is for the strong and not the weak
Peace unto you

1 Like

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by sharpwriter(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06
Wrakeim:

i no gree spend am bosz
Lol ... you still be student ba?
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Mcslize: 6:29pm On Apr 06
Ishilove:

Shut up! If I hear pim from you again, what I will do to you, you won't like it.

Oya, go and eat make u see mouth take insult all the men in your life!

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Mcslize: 6:43pm On Apr 06
Starboytwo:
I want to even try 1month but always fail this exam. He nor easy.

1 day after abstaining for just 2 week, I just cough lasan, na sperm Comot.

Bro it's not easy o. I failed many times before I was able to attain it o. Back then I always relapse.

I won't lie you, one can't get it right once. You will relapse many times. I know how many times I failed and fall back. Sometimes the 2nd week. Other times I will relapse after 3 weeks.

But I kept trying and trying. I stopped masturbation since September 1, 2021. Since then I have not done that thing till date. It left me entirely. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Then comes sex. I have intentionally stopped anything sex. No fab has been a good ride. There is no lady I will stop on the road that won't listen to me. I might vibe with a lady, dine with her, flirt with her verbally, but I have no intention for sex with any lady.

This is what I had conditioned myself to do. I have discovered that staying away from séx make a man looks more attractive to ladies when they come face to face with you.

They will always feel this sexual attraction towards you when you stay off sex and retain your semen for a very long time as a man.

This is well confirmed and verified.

Once you stop, your system will get used to it. You let erection will be so hard but you won't feel the need for it. This can only be achieved with time.
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Caleb15(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06
Starboytwo:
I want to even try 1month but always fail this exam. He nor easy.

1 day after abstaining for just 2 week, I just cough lasan, na sperm Comot.

One weyrey spotted

2 Likes

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Starboytwo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06
Mcslize:

Oya, go and eat make u see mouth take insult all the men in your life!
omo, where I fit see this kain food on credit. I fit drop any collateral, Chai.
Mcslize:

Then comes sex. I have intentionally stopped anything sex. No fab has been a good ride. There is no lady I will stop on the road that won't listen to me. I might vibe with a lady, dine with her, flirt with her verbally, but I have no intention for sex with any lady.
on a more serious, this is my own personal aim or mission atm.
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Almantra: 7:56pm On Apr 06
Mcslize:

Bro it's not easy o. I failed many times before I was able to attain it o. Back then I always relapse.

I won't lie you, one can't get it right once. You will relapse many times. I know how many times I failed and fall back. Sometimes the 2nd week. Other times I will relapse after 3 weeks.

But I kept trying and trying. I stopped masturbation since September 1, 2021. Since then I have not done that thing till date. It left me entirely. I couldn't believe my eyes.

This is what I had conditioned myself to do. I have discovered that staying away from séx make a man looks more attractive to ladies when they come face to face with you.

They will always feel this sexual attraction towards you when you stay off sex and retain your semen for a very long time as a man.

This is well confirmed and verified.

Once you stop, your system will get used to it. You let erection will be so hard but you won't feel the need for it. This can only be achieved with time.
bro that semen Retention na Trash.Ooo no go oppress
yourself.
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Wrakeim: 9:50pm On Apr 06
sharpwriter:

Lol ... you still be student ba?
yea

1 Like

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by sharpwriter(m): 5:38am On Apr 07
Ishilove:

My sweetie, pretty yellow pawpaw with yam legs kiss kiss kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by sharpwriter(m): 5:45am On Apr 07
Wrakeim:

yea
I see... Please how much is IELTS and WES presently?
Re: Omo i wan deactivate...... by Mcslize: 3:52pm On Apr 14
Almantra:
bro that semen Retention na Trash.Ooo no go oppress
yourself.

Trash ke. You should join me to thank God I stopped masturbation. Lots of men are enslaved to that thing. They can't just stop.

I have had my fair share of flexing with women. I am not oppressing myself. I am a new breed of a man now. A man with a pure sexual aura. It's someone that hasn't really experienced anything about sexual fun that will feel is missing out.

I don repent and I am happy. Yansh and breasts temptation is not easy, but we are still living without it you know.

If I see any girl whose head is correct and well brought up from a good home and good parental up bringing who can add value to my life rather than only me adding value to hers, then I will consider settling down.

But for now, I am just a spectator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Must Marry His Step Mother / Girls And Viruses: Great Similarities / In Love But Afraid To Express Ma Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.