Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges (14708 Views)

Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) / Breaking!!! Labour Party Deputy Chairman Dumps Obi. Says No Victory In Sight. / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by IfnobeGod20: 5:17am On Apr 08
ChukwuObe:

What a shame, the kind of people that LP parades. They are like Biblical Adam who was busy blaming God that it was the woman God gave to him that made him to disobey God instead of accepting his disobedient acts. When you see a man or woman blaming everybody for his/her woes, such person will never go far in life. If LP/obidients don't blame Tinubu for their failures, they will blame Oshiomole. What a shame!
If you're not a politician, you won't understand how politicians infiltrate other parties and cause political misunderstanding within. It's their way of doing their politics in this part of the world. There's a high possiblity that those mentioned can do that using their influence they have within the NLC, just the same way Tinubu's foot soldiers working tirelessly to infiltrate and destabilize parties that will give APC and Tinubu headache in the next election.
Don't be too myopic and not know the game politicians played.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by aswani(m): 6:46am On Apr 08
IfnobeGod20:

If you're not a politician, you won't understand how politicians infiltrate other parties and cause political misunderstanding within. It's their way of doing their politics in this part of the world. There's a high possiblity that those mentioned can do that using their influence they have within the NLC, just the same way Tinubu's foot soldiers working tirelessly to infiltrate and destabilize parties that will give APC and Tinubu headache in the next election.
Don't be too myopic and not know the game politicians played.

I can see APC doing that to PDP who are a dangerous opposition quietly going about their business. LP are a complete shambles and even if they were not, are not a strong enough opposition for APC to worry about.

That Babangida Yoruba quote is apt for LP and by extension, Obidients.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by IfnobeGod20: 9:38am On Apr 08
aswani:

I can see APC doing that to PDP who are a dangerous opposition quietly going about their business. LP are a complete shambles and even if they were not, are not a strong enough opposition for APC to worry about.

That Babangida Yoruba quote is apt for LP and by extension, Obidients.
If you think LP is not a hard nut to crack for APC, why are their foot soldiers dissipating too much energy attacking Peter Obi and LP than PDP? Dude, they know that some percentage demography of the nation are tired of APC and PDP misrule and they want paradigm shift but the main stream political parties are working tooth and nail not to make it happen. Go to their meeting, they discuss more of this Peter Obi and LP than any other parties today. Forget sentiment, if people are allowed to vote freely their conscience, APC and PDP will be in for a long ride. LP have become a torn coat on PDP and APC and that is why their supporters are restless on issue that concerns LP and her candidates everywhere. That's just the reality, except will just want to deceive ourselves and feign ignorant.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Kusu12: 9:55am On Apr 08
victorclean:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Quite unfortunate. My people are everywhere in Nigeria balling and hustling. Everywhere in the world dominating.

Is a big mistake of amalgamation. Why not emancipate yourself from this huge bondage your lineage enthroned on you?. Had it been Nigeria was divided then, I will pity una. Being a slave to ritualist , drug addicts and agbero is worst than death.

Please make una wake up ooo
When in actual fact your brothers and sisters are known for drug trafficking worldwide, 85% of your people are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities,
Baby factory, cannibalism, fake products, ritual, agbero in your region is even worse and other terrible crimes are your trademarks.
As we speak your brothers and sisters are escaping to South West through midnight buses as refugees. You better be concerned about your mud erosion and barren region
Jew today, Biafra tomorrow, another day it's shout of their fake messiah obingo. You are just another frustrated, deluded and confused obirodent.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Kusu12: 10:05am On Apr 08
IfnobeGod20:

If you think LP is not a hard nut to crack for APC, why are their foot soldiers dissipating too much energy attacking Peter Obi and LP than PDP? Dude, they know that some percentage demography of the nation are tired of APC and PDP misrule and they want paradigm shift but the main stream political parties are working tooth and nail not to make it happen. Go to their meeting, they discuss more of this Peter Obi and LP than any other parties today. Forget sentiment, if people are allowed to vote freely their conscience, APC and PDP will be in for a long ride. LP have become a torn coat on PDP and APC and that is why their supporters are restless on issue that concerns LP and her candidates everywhere. That's just the reality, except will just want to deceive ourselves and feign ignorant.

Stop over hyping a serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years.
Majority of Labour Party members are PDP, APGA, APC and other parties rejects. Nothing special about them. It's your deluded obirodents over hyping obingo and Labour party.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by aswani(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08
IfnobeGod20:

If you think LP is not a hard nut to crack for APC, why are their foot soldiers dissipating too much energy attacking Peter Obi and LP than PDP? Dude, they know that some percentage demography of the nation are tired of APC and PDP misrule and they want paradigm shift but the main stream political parties are working tooth and nail not to make it happen. Go to their meeting, they discuss more of this Peter Obi and LP than any other parties today. Forget sentiment, if people are allowed to vote freely their conscience, APC and PDP will be in for a long ride. LP have become a torn coat on PDP and APC and that is why their supporters are restless on issue that concerns LP and her candidates everywhere. That's just the reality, except will just want to
deceive ourselves and feign ignorant.

I agree that people are tired of APC and PDP misrule, however people see LP as led by Peter Obi as PDP lite so they are not the new broom we all want.

I think the APC foot soldiers you have described are just fighting Obidient abuse and insult with their own abuse and insult.

My own yardstick for LP being a torn in the flesh of anyone is to check by election results. LP are clearly in trouble if they are anything to go by.

Anyway we shall see.

Can I just say I am pleased to be able to discuss with you without the normal insults and abuses that you normally regale those that don't share your views?
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by victorclean(f): 2:50pm On Apr 08
Kusu12:

When in actual fact your brothers and sisters are known for drug trafficking worldwide, 85% of your people are languishing in prisons all over the world for drug trafficking and criminal activities,
Baby factory, cannibalism, fake products, ritual, agbero in your region is even worse and other terrible crimes are your trademarks.
As we speak your brothers and sisters are escaping to South West through midnight buses as refugees. You better be concerned about your mud erosion and barren region
Jew today, Biafra tomorrow, another day it's shout of their fake messiah obingo. You are just another frustrated, deluded and confused obirodent.

Midnight buses with air condition, latest luxurious buses, commuters etc. The last time I went to olooshogbo to see my friend is with very inhuman Mazda n korope. Are you guys not tired of poverty?. Every where ebin pa wa!!!!!!!!!!

Can you ever have sense of direction from your traditional rulers. Giving people food through owambe is a democratic dividend?.

What a group of people.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by IfnobeGod20: 4:24pm On Apr 08
Kusu12:

Stop over hyping a serial party defector APGA-PDP-LP and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years.
Majority of Labour Party members are PDP, APGA, APC and other parties rejects. Nothing special about them. It's your deluded obirodents over hyping obingo and Labour party.
Firstly, I count you as a lowlifer and unintelligent person, if you cannot make comment without name calling and degrading persons. Please who is obirodent and obingo? Comment like a learned person. Name calling only reduce your rating amongst the intelligent and cerebral people.
Please is there a party in Nigeria that doesn't have party rejects. All parties are peopled with one or another party rejects. Hardly can you point to one or two politicians that have not cross carpet from one party to the other in Nigeria, including Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku and Obi. All have in one way or the other cross carpet to one party or the other or float separate party. Or can you point to one politician that you can vouch that since he joined politics, he has not moved away from this party? Hardly! None of them have political ideology, they are just searching and hunting where their interest would be buttered.

Now, on his performance. You can troll him from now till kingdom comes, Peter Obi performance in governance cannot be erased by a bitter soul like you or your likes. In the anal of this country, no former or present governor had preformed in Health, Education and Security like Peter Obi. All these three sectors still paying off till date in the state. Soludo attested to it by saying he will continue with Obi's education reform.
Read what Soludo said in this link concerning Obi's education reform:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/10/07/we-are-continuing-with-peter-obis-legacy-in-education-says-soludo%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiipuOX87KFAxU__7sIHUvuAsAQFnoECBQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0bnotRMsMAscNF5UZefT9o

Here below is what Obiano said concerning health reform of Obi:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/09/obiano-obi-did-magic-in-healthcare-delivery-in-anambra%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjV68jM87KFAxWHhP0HHVTeB8kQFnoECBsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3cUEu3W9q_4U0IAA9QCHct

Read what IGP Abubakar said on Anambra security during Peter Obi
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://thenationonlineng.net/ig-declares-anambra-safest-since-five-years/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwia1Pn387KFAxWuTEEAHdlSDA4QFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3sHMG_Xsk0iW9J7fPkwwO5

You can further feed your spirit with goodnews of Obi exploit in security:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/obi-laid-foundation-security-enjoy-anambra-retired-dig-leha/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwia1Pn387KFAxWuTEEAHdlSDA4QFnoECBUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3YQccrFo5OXyAJ2X_9lTAn

You may say but teachers and doctors went on strike. Yes, they went on strike because of greediness but the two sectors never suffered. He asked them to account for the money he gave them for education and health but they could not account for it. He was wise, he began to develop all the dilapidated missionary schools and rebuilt all abandoned nursing schools and reregister them by using religion leaders. Today Soludo kept to the same style, as the religion leaders are less corrupt.
So, you can jump from here to Jupiter, it doesn't take away his exploits in those sectors. And the civil servants will also tell you that you're lying because he owed none of them a dime till he left and no pension owed. Stop lying and crying.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by IfnobeGod20: 4:42pm On Apr 08
aswani:

I agree that people are tired of APC and PDP misrule, however people see LP as led by Peter Obi as PDP lite so they are not the new broom we all want.

I think the APC foot soldiers you have described are just fighting Obidient abuse and insult with their own abuse and insult.

My own yardstick for LP being a torn in the flesh of anyone is to check by election results. LP are clearly in trouble if they are anything to go by.

Anyway we shall see.

Can I just say I am pleased to be able to discuss with you without the normal insults and abuses that you normally regale those that don't share your views?
Let me first start on the issue of obidient throwing abuses to people. The third law of motion says, for every action, there is always a reaction. Many at times some of you cunningly throw tantrum and name call people but when they retaliate in their own way, you people take offence but will never say you started it. Many Batists doesn't have decorum in their comments and there are some as you give it to them, they give it back to you even in higher dimension. Like in this forum I have corrected many of them but they are not ready to change. Even today I still correct two persons to stop throwing tantrum and comment like intelligent person but on looking through comments I still discovered they repeated same words in their comments. So all are guilty of the same offence, it only Batist raise false alarm than Obidient. The most moderate supporters today are the Atikulates.

Besides, the APC's foot soldiers are not returning obidients abuses but just deliberate in their approach because of political differences. Take for example, Bayo Onanuga, at the slightest opportunity, even in cases not related with LP or Obi, he finds way to introduce Obi or LP into it. Same thing on this platform. Issue remotely not concern Obi or LP or obidients, you will just see comments of people off point, not mindint they are going against Nairaland rule and the mod will not do anything against it.
Now, let us seat down and think deep, why this unrelated attack when thread does not even talk about what they are raising. That's why I said, LP and Obi had become a torn coat on their necks.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by aswani(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08
IfnobeGod20:

Let me first start on the issue of obidient throwing abuses to people. The third law of motion says, for every action, there is always a reaction. Many at times some of you cunningly throw tantrum and name call people but when they retaliate in their own way, you people take offence but will never say you started it. Many Batists doesn't have decorum in their comments and there are some as you give it to them, they give it back to you even in higher dimension. Like in this forum I have corrected many of them but they are not ready to change. Even today I still correct two persons to stop throwing tantrum and comment like intelligent person but on looking through comments I still discovered they repeated same words in their comments. So all are guilty of the same offence, it only Batist raise false alarm than Obidient. The most moderate supporters today are the Atikulates.

Besides, the APC's foot soldiers are not returning obidients abuses but just deliberate in their approach because of political differences. Take for example, Bayo Onanuga, at the slightest opportunity, even in cases not related with LP or Obi, he finds way to introduce Obi or LP into it. Same thing on this platform. Issue remotely not concern Obi or LP or obidients, you will just see comments of people off point, not mindint they are going against Nairaland rule and the mod will not do anything against it.
Now, let us seat down and think deep, why this unrelated attack when thread does not even talk about what they are raising. That's why I said, LP and Obi had become a torn coat on their necks.

We will never agree on who starts the BS So I guess we should move on.

Sadly Peter Obi is a lightning rod nowadays, he has put himself out there and he will always be referenced in any topic, same as President Tinubu.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by IfnobeGod20: 9:05pm On Apr 08
aswani:

We will never agree on who starts the BS So I guess we should move on.

Sadly Peter Obi is a lightning rod nowadays, he has put himself out there and he will always be referenced in any topic, same as President Tinubu.
Thankfully many doesn't know that but one side tends to raise dust where there is none.
Thank you for been mature in your discourse. More of you to serve as lesson to other nairalanders.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by aswani(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08
IfnobeGod20:

Thankfully many doesn't know that but one side tends to raise dust where there is none.
Thank you for been mature in your discourse. More of you to serve as lesson to other nairalanders.

Nna, you don change sha, you wey don yab me well well bifor for Nairaland sake of say I challenge wetin you tok, see as you tok ya own allow mí say my own.

Maximum respect for and regards to you. This is the kind of way we should be interacting on this platform, you have impressed me sha, no bi small tin.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by IfnobeGod20: 6:52am On Apr 09
aswani:

Nna, you don change sha, you wey don yab me well well bifor for Nairaland sake of say I challenge wetin you tok, see as you tok ya own allow mí say my own.

Maximum respect for and regards to you. This is the kind of way we should be interacting on this platform, you have impressed me sha, no bi small tin.

If I yab you, you can never see me throwing tantrum or name calling. The worst is to tell you APC had suspended your IQ or you don't think well. You can go and check all my comments to you.
All in all, at least you and I had a great discourse this time around. Peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing $44m: Kingibe Intimidates Reps Into Closed Door Session / Bogoro Crisis: Dogara Stripped Of Traditional Title In Bauchi / David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.