Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges (14570 Views)

Labour Party’s Deputy Guber Candidate, Others Defect To APC In Zamfara (Photos) / Breaking!!! Labour Party Deputy Chairman Dumps Obi. Says No Victory In Sight. / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Richtaiwo: 7:04am On Apr 07
tunjijones:

Do you have any evidence to this allegations or you just believe it cos you hate Oshiomole, APC , Tinubu and Nigeria
That's not even the issue. So with all their brains, knowledge and intelligence, one man from a different has now disorganised them without any trace of his fingerprint? It tells you they lack brain.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by ipobarecriminals: 7:07am On Apr 07
richiemcgold:
This one was just making empty allegation.

How exactly did oshiomole cause problem for LP? No explanation. Walahi idiots plenty for this elupee.
grin Nah osho told Abure,Obi,Aisha to LOOT LP 💰 grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by VinnyBaba: 7:07am On Apr 07
tunjijones:

Do you have any evidence to this allegations or you just believe it cos you hate Oshiomole, APC , Tinubu and Nigeria

First, I don't hate Oshiomhole. Go and read my comments again. sad

But when you see how the Man kept referring to Mimiko,
It's clear he has an Agenda.

Just like Apapa, Tinibu wants to use the Y0ruba Elements in LP to destroy the party!😏

Tinibu is EVIL and he won't succeed in Governance, if this is how he wants to Rule. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Richtaiwo: 7:08am On Apr 07
VinnyBaba:

The Man is Another Lamidi Apapa.

What is Oshiomhole's concern with Labour Party?😏

This is one of Tinibu's DEVILLISH Schemes! 😕

If this is how he wants to Rule Nigeria,
His Govt will be More Disastrous than Buhari's.😕😒
So with all the brains, knowledge and intelligence of the Leprosy party members, just one man from another party has successfully scattered the party, yet no fingerprint of him is traceable? Continue blaming others.

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by ipobarecriminals: 7:10am On Apr 07
phemmie06:
Since you have identified your problem.... What next..... Provide solutions
Solution? Chase Osho around with their wild 🐖

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by ipobarecriminals: 7:12am On Apr 07
Ogundijohhh:
Omooh, I cash out 90 dollars from this platform last night, e still dey look like film trick .... Just by listening to music, no jokes.

Check the link in my signature
Prison dey worry u with this ur SCAM

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by VinnyBaba: 7:14am On Apr 07
Richtaiwo:

So with all the brains, knowledge and intelligence of the Leprosy party members, just one man from another party has successfully scattered the party, yet no fingerprint of him is traceable? Continue blaming others.

Labour Party is a VERY Small Party, hence very easy to Disorganize!😏🙂

Remember you Pple call them '4 Persons tweeting in a room.🤷

Tinibu simply picked his Tribesmen in their midst to do the Damages. smiley

This is not Hard to do for Even 20yr olds. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Ogundijohhh: 7:20am On Apr 07
ipobarecriminals:
Prison dey worry u with this ur SCAM
i dont understand. What scam ? Collecting my money from anyone?
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by HRMK: 7:21am On Apr 07
AYO OLORUNFEMI?HE IS NOT RECKONED WITH IN LABOUR PARTY!WHERE WAS HE WHEN THE NOW SUSPENDED TREASURER WAS ACCUSING THE PRESIDENT OF MISAPPROPRIATION?
THIS MAN SHOULD KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HIS LAME AND LOUSY EXCUSES!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Henryfortune(m): 7:31am On Apr 07
Is that all you could say ...?
More Wen you can't make up your mind on political issues

Believe everything
Believe Anything...
What's you own opinion on this so far it's about someone you may not like...
Your mind is made up alrdy..

Jostoman:
That short devil

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:34am On Apr 07
Make una dey quick ban people like this Seun
Ogundijohhh:
Omooh, I cash out 90 dollars from this platform last night, e still dey look like film trick .... Just by listening to music, no jokes.

Check the link in my signature

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by tunjijones(m): 7:37am On Apr 07
VinnyBaba:

Just like Apapa, Tinibu wants to use the Y0ruba Elements in LP to destroy the party!😏

Tinibu is EVIL and he won't succeed in Governance, if this is how he wants to Rule. undecided

U don't hate Oshiomole, but you hate APC, Tinubu and Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Ogundijohhh: 7:38am On Apr 07
2RightHands1Coc:
Make una dey quick ban people like this Seun
it is legit though
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Donedeal1(m): 7:44am On Apr 07
Mere hallucinations

So the allegations are true or not

Is their substance in the allegations?.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Judolisco(m): 7:53am On Apr 07
sketching:
I don't know how true the statement is, but a man like Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole would still have influence over the NLC till tomorrow (so the accusation is not all that far-fetched).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_dJYL3kEc4
which influence? Dey play o
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Successlane: 7:54am On Apr 07
Story for the kids.

This man will be a good director in those kiddies programs

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Honestey: 7:59am On Apr 07
Failures has many excuses but if there is no crisis they will not hail Oshiomole as the one who makes the party peaceful. Send Obi back to akpuGA and sanity will will return to the party. He has vowed and swore and unless he returned back to akpuGA he can't become chairman of a Local Government.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by bobestman(m): 8:09am On Apr 07
Hmmm but this party na Yoruba full am and they run am. Why some evil children they think say you they do Igbos favour when you vote LP? Tribalism and religion can never let this country grow. With it you will keep electing evil leaders who are just their to enrich themselves while the country suffer
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by AntiWailer: 8:11am On Apr 07
He also master minded PO against LP ?

When una finish deceiving urselves una go pack ur load.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by CCIA: 8:14am On Apr 07
They can fight and kill themselves till thy kingdom come cool
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by ipobarecriminals: 8:16am On Apr 07
cool dnt worry. U go understand when you jam mad fellow, the SCAM wey go hang your throat and land u in PRISON. U registered your nairaland account yesterday and display your fraud biz today grin.U are still a Learner
Ogundijohhh:
i dont understand. What scam ? Collecting my money from anyone?
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by NinjaMetahuman: 8:16am On Apr 07
If these people get power, they will be way worse than apc.

They don't ever take responsibility for anything.
If their the party is not blaming APc or imaginary enemy, their minions are busy blaming Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by wittywriter: 8:30am On Apr 07
illicit:
Asiwaju JAGABAN

💪
Olaoluwa34:
Osho baba

Wittyness
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by victorclean(f): 8:31am On Apr 07
Good. It's because of OBI. Nobody cares about tree without fruit. Obi is a star and all darkness don't want him to shine his light.

So fight from east west north and south. What a glory
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by babyfaceafrica: 8:33am On Apr 07
Then they will aren't strong enough if an outsider can do that
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Kusu12: 8:40am On Apr 07
Oshiomole must be super human to have pulled that off. It's very clear, labourer party is disorganised and confused political party.
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Kusu12: 8:42am On Apr 07
victorclean:
Good. It's because of OBI. Nobody cares about tree without fruit. Obi is a star and all darkness don't want him to shine his light.

So fight from east west north and south. What a glory
Stop over hyping a serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah.
See comments and remarks from residents and indigenes of Anambra State about your fake messiah wasted and disastrous 8years as Anambra State governor for 8years
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Kusu12: 8:47am On Apr 07
Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Kusu12: 8:48am On Apr 07
VinnyBaba:

From your comment it shows you are just another frustrated, deluded and confused obirodent who likes to wail unnecessarily, gnash your teeth and peddle falsehood and never take responsibility. Loser

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Masterminded LP & NLC Conflict – Labour Party Deputy Chairman Alleges by Kusu12: 8:51am On Apr 07
VinnyBaba:

Labour Party is a VERY Small Party, hence very easy to Disorganize!😏🙂

Remember you Pple call them '4 Persons tweeting in a room.🤷

Tinibu simply picked his Tribesmen in their midst to do the Damages. smiley

This is not Hard to do for Even 20yr olds. smiley
Tinubu is your master and tormentor, that's why you can't keep dragging your master to all your miseries. You guys go wail to death.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour / INEC CVR Update: Quarter 4, WK 15 As At 7am, Monday 25th July 2022 / Stop Hating Each Other Because Of Politicians - They Are Just Using Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.