Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? (17706 Views)

Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 2:02pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Why must you blasphem in the first instance does it mean they must kill?

I said you should learn to respect other people's beliefs that's all and live peacefully is that too much to ask?

Killing is not welcome in Islam, Allah says anyone that kills unjustly is as if he kills all mankind.....

You have a lot to learn and to unlearn

Where in my post did you see blasphemy?

Why must you blaspheme in the first instance does it mean they must kill?

Go and ask your brothers in Islam who were killing an individual that they accuse of blasphemy within the four walls of an educational institution.

I said you should learn to respect other people's beliefs that's all and live peacefully is that too much to ask?

Be calming down, did I disrespect your religious beliefs and religion since I mentioned you? Haba! grin grin grin

Killing is not welcome in Islam, Allah says anyone that kills unjustly is as if he kills all mankind.....

Sort it out with your Quran and hadiths. I still see in real time and in reality numerous killings in your it is not welcome in Islam. Is that clear? grin grin grin

You have a lot to learn and to unlearn

When you don't even know the extent of what I have learn, unlearn and relearn. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Kaysalas(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I used to be a staunch church goer but gradually lost interest and always find one excuse or the other not to attend church service.

I actually lost interest when a certain young pastor was on my neck to date him, so it got to a point I had to stop attending service and ever since I've not been able to pick up.

How do I reawaken the zeal?
We plenty for this table cry
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ahmedio2017(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07
achorladey:

Where in my post did you see blasphemy?

Go and ask your brothers in Islam who were killing an individual that accuse of blasphemy within the four walls of an educational institution.

Be calming down, did I disrespect your religious beliefs and religion since I mentioned you? Haba! grin grin grin

Sort it out with your Quran and hadith. I still see in real time and in reality numerous killings in your it is not welcome in Islam. Is that clear? grin grin grin

When you don't even know the extent of what I have learn, unlearn and relearn. grin grin

When you don't even know the extent of what I have learn, unlearn and relearn

What you have been posting shows your level of ignorance...

Jesus Christ PBUH said my people PERISH because of lack of knowledge...

Seek for knowledge so that you don't perish
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 2:06pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

You need to check your faculty of reasoning, there is individual differences in virtually all things so what are you insinuating?

ISLAM is the most simplest and peaceful and perfect religion on earth, it is either you agree or disagree that's your opinion on it.....

You need to check your faculty of reasoning, there is individual differences in virtually all things so what are you insinuating?

See person that says others should learn and unlearn. In that individual differences is where Islam is not the true religion resides. Let that sink into your thinking and reasoning faculty because in that same individual difference the evidence that says it is not the true religion is embedded.

ISLAM is the most simplest and peaceful and perfect religion on earth, it is either you agree or disagree that's your opinion on it...

The individual differences found all over the world says Islam is not the most simplest, peaceful and perfect religion on earth. grin grin grin Even the hadith alone in its complexities says no. grin grin. The individual differences disagree and says Islam is not the true religion.

Add this to your thinking and reasoning faculty grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by MrCork: 2:08pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
I used to be a staunch church goer but gradually lost interest and always find one excuse or the other not to attend church service.

I actually lost interest when a certain young pastor was on my neck to date him, so it got to a point I had to stop attending service and ever since I've not been able to pick up.

Brother ..church is the place to be...there plenty of babes there....THANK ME LATER!!!!((no oofencsece)) cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by achorladey: 2:08pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

When you don't even know the extent of what I have learn, unlearn and relearn

Jesus Christ PBUH said my people PERISH because of lack of knowledge...

Seek for knowledge so that you don't perish

Oga I insist you don't know what I have learn l, unlearn and relearn in life. You cannot be arguing that with me.

Ahmedio2017 is not Achorladey. Haba quote Jesus words thousands of times regarding that it won't change that. grin grin grin grin

Bring out the ignorance make I see.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Goddyrichie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

have never go to church for the past 4 yrs nw and I’m fine about it going to church doesn’t make u a holy everybody na sinner
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by geoworldedu: 2:25pm On Apr 07
Welcome to the backsliders club. I'm very happy for you.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by geoworldedu: 2:30pm On Apr 07
damoobaba:

Werey, you don go knack pussy wey you no suppose knack. Hell come resemble heaven for your eyes. Continue ehn.
I'm shocked to hear someone still talking about hell in this century. I thought hell's philisophy doesn't sell anymore o shocked
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by kitken: 2:32pm On Apr 07
Shey u don't want to be pastor wife?
In nearest future, u will be called Mummy G.O.
That is if he hasn't married.
But if d pastor is a married man. U better run o
No even look back
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by geoworldedu: 2:32pm On Apr 07
lekonso:
My sister, it is very risky to stop going to church, when you were a regular church goer before. You will loose the operation of the Holy Spirit in your life, and that can be very dangerous. Please locate another church near you, and involve yourself in a service unit, by that you will be committed and not just stop anytime you want.
The operation of the Holy Spirit is very ineffective, because the Holy Spirit himself is spineless and a vegetable being. Let her live her life as she pleases, nothing will happen.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ComeToJesus: 2:34pm On Apr 07
Pussyisgud:
Lol, church is a fraud organization where people go to be brainwashed by one cunny, dodgy deceiving and lying pastor and they stupidly pay offering to him.
I can't even remember the last time i went to church maybe like 7 years ago when i left my parents home, and i have any plans of going back.

Satan has already succeeded in building mansions in this one's heart. You are still redeemable though. When you despise God and speak ill of his works and workers, you are already on a highway to eternal damnation.

Please make a U-turn before it's too late. Jesus loves you and doesn't want anyone to perish.

I'll be praying for your salvation.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by danthamccoy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07
chiommy123:
I don't really understand maybe I am different cos I don't need any zeal. I just can not stay at home on Sunday morning no matter where I am. Maybe understanding that abstinence from the gathering of the saints is a sin maybe that can help
It's a sin? Where did you get that idea? Paul's admonition?
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ComeToJesus: 2:37pm On Apr 07
damoobaba:

Werey, you don go knack pussy wey you no suppose knack. Hell come resemble heaven for your eyes. Continue ehn.

He needs help. He's gone but God can still redeem him.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by leisuretym: 2:38pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Glory be to God you have been liberated, I wonder why people go to church every Sundays to study folktales written and misinterpreted by someone else, and still be forced to pay offering and tithes to pastor who enjoys the funds with his wife
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Sapasenator: 2:40pm On Apr 07
Merely is a member of Christ Embassy where the founder is Chris's the fraud businessman.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Kasalagoburst: 2:42pm On Apr 07
Pray sincerely about it. Christ listens to us and helps us; then the drive you need will come even without you putting an effort.

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by mikkyword(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Change of branch? The other one is quite very far, the zeal is not even there again.

If you are in Abuja you can be attending Koinonia, every evening.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by prophetfire: 2:56pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Change of branch? The other one is quite very far, the zeal is not even there again.
. Your problem is that your faith and expectations is still standing on men. When your faith and expectations begin to stand on God, you would go back to God in His Church.

Run the race looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by yommen: 2:58pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Don't you feel detached from your spirituality? Don't you feel something is missing within your soul? That's exactly how I've been feeling

He can't feel anything. He only thinks of pussy. See his Monica now!

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Danmisra(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07
I will advice this beauty with brains to take your time, to pray and read the scripture and other holy books like Qur'an and Talmud. This will expand your knowledge and understanding.
I believe you the void in your heart is longing for something new. I know some reasons you don't find going to church energising again.
Your are smart girl base on my observation.
Pls more on Islam and other religions while praying to God for more guidance and protection.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by yemclef(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07
I do not see any problem here. As long as you believe in humanism, and you are a moralist there is no problem. The church is a mere building like your room you can be on your knees and pray to God. Pls don't worry unnecessarily, life is short.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07
Let me tell you why. You see, dogs love bones. Yet when you chain a dog and put that piece of bone beyond the dog's reach, it would try to reach the bone but the chain will yank it back. The dog would attempt over again and at a pint it would give up.
Now when you take the chain off that dog, it would not bulge because the dog has been conditioned to think the chain is around it neck.
What am I getting to? You've lost affinity for the things of God because the church you attend don't feed you the revelation in God's word. And as such, you're a dog with a religious chain as a yoke around your neck. This chain yanks you back anytime you attempt to fellowship with God.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Stephaustin(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Hello! Could it be a coincidence that I discussed this with someone after church meeting today, only to meet the same thing on Nairaland?

There are different things that can cause this. Nevertheless, I believe there are already a lot of suggestions by others on what you can do.

However, if you're yet to find something that works for you, feel free to message me on WhatsApp (zero eight one, six eight seven seven, eight two nine three).

We'll have a call to discuss this and find the solution to it.

I wish you the best.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by prepresh(f): 4:13pm On Apr 07
You can change your church, but pray about it
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by luminouz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07
chiommy123:
I don't really understand maybe I am different cos I don't need any zeal. I just can not stay at home on Sunday morning no matter where I am. Maybe understanding that abstinence from the gathering of the saints is a sin maybe that can help
Which nonsense sin? Where was it explicitly written? What I know is 'do not forsake the gathering of the brethren'

Naso una go just dey interprete bumkum and be claiming Christian upandan
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by efonat(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07
How about people that sleep in church and still remain the same year in year out. No changes spiritually.
Emday:
My sister, the first thing we need to note is that we don't go to church because of people. We go to church because of God.

And that leads us to ask: Do you love God? If yes, then serving God is non-negotiable. Worst case, you can change your branch or change the church entirely.

But for your own growth sake, going to church is very vital if you want to become all that God has prepared for you. In addition, not going to church means you're not really being fed by the Word of God. That's a dangerous position to be; because the devil can really take advantage of you.

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Lamasta(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:

Allow the jebezic spirit in you to go so that the HOLY SPIRIT will take over you and help you to start going to church
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by Antichristus: 4:30pm On Apr 07
I stopped over 20 years ago. My life has been better.
Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
😆 he was so desperate I had to stop going to church. I doubt if I can marry a pastor, infact I can't marry a pastor.

You can find good men in virtually all kinds of religion just that such men aren't those that love falsehood in their case they will not be so much active in the churches or mosques!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? by tarizeal(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07
Pls go and watch TEMPLE TV on youtube, facebook or any free to air decoder. its the best solution. Godbless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gunmen ECWA Church In Kaduna, One Killed, Others Abducted / Your Favourite Bible Verse / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.