Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. (443 Views)

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. by sacajawea: 10:07am On Apr 07
Every now and then, someone is always building one hotel or the other, in literally every part of the state, and the country, so I would think they are fairly affordable ones available around no Matter what. competition also being a factor.
But it isn't, I've not seen something good below 10k or even 12, 13k.

Especially in areas of Lagos where there are many Hotels in one area.

It seems hotels are Quite expensive generally, even the cheapest ones.
What's the price of A decent, low budget hotel?
Not luxurious at all, but still very okay, how much will it be per day?
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. by Gift96: 10:16am On Apr 07
Average is 15000. But it depends on the ar a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. by Colson(m): 10:17am On Apr 07
Lol. You dey complain for 10k?
My side na 20k minimum for a night.
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. by sacajawea: 10:56am On Apr 07
Colson:
I did not see for 10k. That's the point of the write-up
15, 20k upwards.
It's been long I used them, so I don't know the current situation
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. by sacajawea: 10:59am On Apr 07
Gift96:
Average is 15000. But it depends on the ar a
Like which area?
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. by sacajawea: 10:59am On Apr 07
Colson:
Where be your side?
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. by Colson(m): 11:09am On Apr 07
sacajawea:

Where be your side?
PH... Rumuokoro
Re: What Is The Average Cost Of A Room In A Hotel. by sacajawea: 11:15am On Apr 07
Colson:
PH... Rumuokoro
Maybe that's a more expensive place, Somewhere where the cost t of living is higher than national Average.

I'm talking of average areas, and average people.
Especially when the Hotels there are more than a few.... so competition factors in.
And if patronage is fairly constant, Price should be lower

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any True Nairaland Love Story Yet? / Nollywood Actress Danielle Okeke Stuns In Open Backless Dress / Republic Day Songs Patriotic 26 January Songs Download 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.