Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,146 members, 7,842,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe (227 Views)

Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:33am On Apr 07
i saw two threads about certain persons
( a comedian and a DJ) asking nathaniel bassey for forgiveness .

;one in which a guy was asking nathaniel bassey and mercy chinwo for forgiveness ,and promising to be a servant of their god after making an allegation that mercy chinwo's child as resemblance with nathaniel bassey ,and advised her husband to carry out a DNA test .
Which prompted Bassey to initiate a law suit against them.

now if you are a christian what would u say is the biblical and right action to take if the offender begs for forgiveness ?
"if u were in nathaniel bassey's or mercy chinwo's shoes what would you do ?

please know that your answers can influence the general public
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by dawnomike(m): 11:41am On Apr 07
HISSCRIBE1995:
i saw a two diffrent post abovut s6e certain persons where asking nathaniel bassey for forgiveness

;one in which a guy was asking nathaniel bassey and mercy chinwo for forgiveness ,and promising to be a servant of their god after making an allegation that mercy chinwo's child as resemblance with nathaniel bassey ,and advised her husband to carry out a DNA test .
now as christians what would u say is the biblical and right action to take if the offender begs for forgiveness
"if u were in nathaniel bassey's or mercy chinwo's shoes what would you do ?
would u forgive or not
I will forgive but still make he pay the price of his foolishness while i give maximum support to the fellow's welfare in jail.
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by Blackbelly(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07
I would forgive them and hold no grudges, but still allow the law take it's course so that people understand that there is consequence for making unfounded remarks against persons on the Internet. Afterall, it's not as if they're going to be sentenced to death, it's just 'small' time they'll spend in a correctional facility cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by Goodlady(f): 1:40pm On Apr 07
Arrest him first, jail and and preach him repentance from prison. You all mofos think Christians are too cold. Let asphalt and lava burn you all!

Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by capnies: 3:03pm On Apr 07
I DON'T SEE ANYTHING HERE FROM A CHRISTIAN POINT OF VIEW.
ALL NATHANIEL SHOULD DO IS ENCOURAGE MERCY CHINWOS HUSBAND TO PERFORM A DNA TEST, IF THE TEST COMES OUT POSITIVE THEN THE STORY ENDS.

After all Jesus was accused falsely and he kept quiet.

The truth is very few xtians exist, because the Bible clearly said LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND THOSE WHO ACCUSES YOU FALSELY.
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by capnies: 3:05pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:
Arrest him first, jail and and preach him repentance from prison. You all mofos think Christians are too cold. Let asphalt and lava burn you all!

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NAME TO YOU
BADLADY
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by Goodlady(f): 3:37pm On Apr 07
capnies:

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NAME TO YOU
BADLADY
Gimme money to buy pen.
If not that head's paining you, you d know that when you forgive, done people are used as scape goats. Even God doesn't forgive sinners that's why they end up in hell. Am with Nath Bassey, Blessing Chinwo & co to deal.with that false news carrier and an attempted home wrecker!
7 years jail and N7m fine. You too must be arrested. Nuke on all onlf you!

Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:01pm On Apr 07
dawnomike:
I will forgive but still make he pay the price of his foolishness while i give maximum support to the fellow's welfare in jail.
INTRESTING
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:16pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:
YOU dey vex no be small.
the guy for learn lesson teytey
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:27pm On Apr 07
Blackbelly:
I would forgive them and hold no grudges, but still allow the law take it's course so that people understand that there is consequence for making unfounded remarks against persons on the Internet. Afterall, it's not as if they're going to be sentenced to death, it's just 'small' time they'll spend in a correctional facility cheesy
AHAHAH
small time in prison after forgiveness . jesus realy tried
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by HISSCRIBE1995: 9:34pm On Apr 07
capnies:
I DON'T SEE ANYTHING HERE FROM A CHRISTIAN POINT OF VIEW.
ALL NATHANIEL SHOULD DO IS ENCOURAGE MERCY CHINWOS HUSBAND TO PERFORM A DNA TEST, IF THE TEST COMES OUT POSITIVE THEN THE STORY ENDS.

After all Jesus was accused falsely and he kept quiet.

The truth is very few xtians exist, because the Bible clearly said LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND THOSE WHO ACCUSES YOU FALSELY.
YOUR FAITH IS GREAT BUT I PRAY IT CAN BE APPLIED WHEN IT COMES TO REAL LIFE PRACTICALS
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by capnies: 8:24am On Apr 08
CERTAINLY, WHO AM I?
IF OUR SAVIOUR COULD GO THROUGH WHAT HE WENT THROUGH FOR US, WHO AM I
IVE APPLIED IT SEVERARILY IN MY LITTLE CORNER AND GOD IS HELPING ME
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by capnies: 8:25am On Apr 08
HISSCRIBE1995:

YOUR FAITH IS GREAT BUT I PRAY IT CAN BE APPLIED WHEN IT COMES TO REAL LIFE PRACTICALS

CERTAINLY, WHO AM I?
IF OUR SAVIOUR COULD GO THROUGH WHAT HE WENT THROUGH FOR US, WHO AM I
IVE APPLIED IT SEVERARILY IN MY LITTLE CORNER AND GOD IS HELPING ME
Re: Please Forgive Me :what Would You Do If Your Were In Nathaniel Bassey's Shoe by HISSCRIBE1995: 5:44pm On Apr 08
WE'RE ALL LEARNING

(1) (Reply)

Paul lies and accuses Peter and others of hypocrisy! / The Love Of God... / Influencing Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.