Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding (42504 Views)

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding / New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by DiskJokeyManic: 10:10pm On Apr 08
Bb
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by safarifarms(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08
helinues:

If you have helped your own life, you won't be wasting time and life away with numerous monikers trolling me for over 6 years
Its evident to all by your appearance on more than 80% of threads on Nairaland that you are more jobless than that guy.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by BBright1: 10:12pm On Apr 08
Our President spayed cash during campaign.
Remember?

1 Like

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by CCIA: 10:13pm On Apr 08
helinues:

They are not talking about N10 spraying on this thread
grin
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Monaboo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08
Aloma Isaac is a comedian.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Edipet(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Post your aza make I put smile on your face. Level pass level.
make i post am
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Augustenite(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Level pass level. I dey make it rain steady.

Abeg send am here bros. The guy no need am but I need it. I go appreciate.

Wema bank. Thank you. Make it rain there, make I pepper the guy for you.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Pepperdemisback: 10:15pm On Apr 08
tiswell:
That must be an omoluabi

According to Reno mockery
Cubana too?
Odumeje?

1 Like

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by sumex20(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
I sprayed money at a wedding yesterday. Catch me if you can EFCC.

Brother, should I send you my account details for any token you can afford to help me with? I’ll really appreciate any amount. No amount is small. I’m on my knees begging you in the name of God. Thanks in advance brother.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Goddyrichie(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
abeg credit me o make I smile 😊 small I no Dey carry body o
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Goddyrichie(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
abeg credit me o make I smile 😊 small I no Dey carry body o
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by seunny4lif(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08
helinues:

Haba cheesy
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by tiswell(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08
Pepperdemisback:

Cubana too?
Odumeje?
Reno said that spraying of monies at parties/events is a Yoruba age long tradition
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Marpol2021(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08
Abeg who know you??
Juliusganduje:
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by babyfaceafrica: 10:24pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:

With your 1,350 naita account balance
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by MOG6670(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08
KillIgbohoN0W:
Is the dwarf beside them the groom or the MC?
I pity him.
you no well, walahi. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Pepperdemisback: 10:25pm On Apr 08
tiswell:
Reno said that spraying of monies at parties/events is a Yoruba age long tradition
We are on the same page, the people above are from where in Ibadan?
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by etrange: 10:27pm On Apr 08
helinues:

Haha... grin
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by toprealman: 10:32pm On Apr 08
Meanwhile your politicians like Ganduje boldly tell you guys to go to hell!
Who is the criminal here?

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Morbeta11(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08
helinues:
The fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom

Give them.sometime....
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Bluntemperor: 10:38pm On Apr 08
If you think the Elites in our midst don't know how to control themselves,then you are being fooled!
Just for EFCC and the Police to catch another ' Big ' guys in the Society, normalcy will return to the Society!
When they travel abroad,can they try the Nonsense in USA or Britain, without explanation of how they get the Money right there?
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by OGwales(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08
Put am in same cell with Bob, mummy and Daddy of Lagos 😔
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by enemyofprogress: 10:38pm On Apr 08
Las las all of us go get sense after using Bobrisky as a scrape goat
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Oklink: 10:41pm On Apr 08
Every day.. same shit for 30 days.. do not stop, do not change your mind.

2 by 4. I promise you! You are going to make it big
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Show the video and see what happens grin
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Cajal(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Kindly upload the video
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Antoeni(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08
Igbos are the Main FG Target
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Segzy19: 10:51pm On Apr 08
EFCC no get better job to do abi...

What a shame ..

This is the duty of the police....
The people that EFCC can arrest at parties are those people that sell new notes... Those are the ones committing financial crime

Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by TUANKU(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Post the video/pictures if not na lie grin
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Goodlady(f): 10:55pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Sure. The arm of the law isn't too short to reach you as you dey shit for that ya dirty toilet.
DSS see dirty meat una fit manage, this dick cap head boy that's roaming this site since last week. He say he be Juliusganduje.
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by Seyi8750: 11:04pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
So wanting to help you means I'm trolling you?
help me o 8053721787 opay
Re: Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding by blowjohn(m): 11:09pm On Apr 08
helinues:

Chai... E enter!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) / Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.