Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Miss My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss My Ex (1545 Views)

I Miss My Bestie So Much / I Miss My Chubby Jamaican Princess, Khia / I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07
Redpillars will say na simping grin grin

But walai, I miss my ex so much o cheesy

She was a very transparent girl. My only relationship ever, lasted for close to 4 years.

I wish my next will be as transparent as her.

Lastly, how can I get over her?

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by GeeM: 4:44pm On Apr 07
So why did she become your ex?

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by Sapasenator: 4:45pm On Apr 07
So what should we do about it?

Follow you miss your ex?

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07
GeeM:
So why did she become your ex?

She think sey I be her papa cry

Demands was too much, but she's got the rest of the qualities I want in a woman. Especially in being super intelligent and industrious.

3 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07
Sapasenator:
So what should we do about it?

Follow you miss your ex?

Yes na grin
Re: I Miss My Ex by Jeon(f): 4:50pm On Apr 07
Rubbish.. And they will still argue that's it's ladies that want relationship and marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07
Jeon:
Rubbish.. And they will still argue that's it's ladies that want relationship and marriage.
Maybe na una no really dey love pesin. I loved her cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by Sapasenator: 4:52pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

Yes na grin

Ok. I am missing your ex already!

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07
Sapasenator:

Ok. I am missing your ex already!
That's my guy! grin

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by Jeon(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

Maybe na una no really dey love pesin. I loved her cheesy
Thank God it was past tense.. And which love, Men that claimed to be tough, unemotional and have no feelings are capable of loving someone?

Too much jokes in this century.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Miss My Ex by Sapasenator: 4:57pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

That's my guy! grin

On a good side, I believe it's a good thing as a man to have lots of ex'es before finally setting down.

It's a learning curve of experience which prepares you for understanding and relating with the wife in marriage as per female phsycology.

I never had an ex, I married my first girlfriend and seriously wished I had many ex'es before marriage.

5 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07
Jeon:

Thank God it was past tense.. And which love, Men that claimed to be tough, unemotional and have no feelings are capable of loving someone?

I know na feminism or same sex dey worry you. My dear, I love ooo.. I love the opposite sex.
Re: I Miss My Ex by iamtardey: 5:00pm On Apr 07
Jeon:

πŸ€“πŸ€“
Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07
Sapasenator:

On a good side, I believe it's a good thing as a man to have lots of ex'es before finally setting down.

It's a learning curve of experience which prepares you for understanding and relating with the wife in marriage.

I never had an ex, I married my first girlfriend and seriously wished I had many ex'es before marriage.
How are you coping in marriage boss?
Re: I Miss My Ex by Jeon(f): 5:02pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

I know na feminism or same sex dey worry you. My dear, I love ooo.. I love the opposite sex.

Another joke.
😊

2 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07
Jeon:

Another joke.
😊

Lmao.. this one bitterness go kpai you
Re: I Miss My Ex by iamtardey: 5:03pm On Apr 07
🚢🏿
Re: I Miss My Ex by Jeon(f): 5:04pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

Lmao.. this one bitterness go kpai you
Another one!!

2 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex by Sapasenator: 5:05pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

How are you coping in marriage boss?

Marriage is like everyday life and honestly you will have to create happiness for yourself. Love is an emotional feeling which wears off over time.

It involves a lot of hard work and it's not easy to be a man, husband and father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07
Sapasenator:

Marriage is like everyday life and honestly you will have to create happiness for yourself. Love is an emotional feeling which wears off over time.

It involves a lot of hard work and it's not easy to be a man, husband and father.

The Lord is your strength boss. Was planning to marry this year but na ex I get now. grin

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by advanceDNA: 5:12pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

She think sey I be her papa cry

Demands was too much, but she's got the rest of the qualities I want in a woman. Especially in being super intelligent and industrious.

Woman dey exploit you for her financial gain

But u dey say she get qualities u want.....
Abeg....which qualities....??

Pikin no sabi book...u say e get handwriting
Abeg Wetin make u use handwriting do??
Re: I Miss My Ex by Sapasenator: 5:13pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

The Lord is your strength boss. Was planning to marry this year but na ex I get now. grin

Just take am easy. I married at 24, big mistake looking back. Focus on building and establishing yourself career wise, investment and assets while you continue to date and study the ladies.

Don't set targets for yourself and also when you do marry, go for a lady who has a career or business already. After marriage, 1 kid is enough and you go trully enjoy your life and marriage.

4 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07
Sapasenator:

Just take am easy. I married at 24, big mistake looking back. Focus on building and establishing yourself career wise, investment and assets while you continue to date and study the ladies.

Don't set targets for yourself and also when you do marry, go for a lady who has a career or business already. After marriage, 1 kid is enough and you go trully enjoy your life and marriage.

Words on a marble.
Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07
advanceDNA:

Woman dey exploit you for her financial gain

But u dey say she get qualities u want.....
Abeg....which qualities....??

Pikin no sabi book...u say e get handwriting
Abeg Wetin make u use handwriting do??

She has skills, she is brilliant, she is truthful. Obviously her future is so bright, just a matter of time. Just that this her present day billings go make you doubt her love for you.

So I doubted her love for me.

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by advanceDNA: 5:23pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

She has skills, she is brilliant. Obviously her future is so bright. Just that this her present day billings go make you doubt her love for you.

Lol ...u dey contradict urself .....

U know how u sound...?? Like person wey dey call yahoo boys brilliant and skillfull with bright future. grin grin
Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07
advanceDNA:

Lol ...u dey contradict urself .....

U know how u sound...?? Like person wey dey call yahoo boys brilliant and skillfull with bright future. grin grin

Boss you nogo understand sha lol.

As much as I left her for a critical thing I don't like, it doesn't mean she does not have qualities I like, that was why we lasted for close to 4 years in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex by advanceDNA: 5:29pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

Boss you nogo understand sha lol.

As much as I left her for a critical thing I don't like, it doesn't mean she does not have qualities I like, that was why we lasted for close to 4 years in the first place.

4 years .??
Baba u don suffer ooo....
U don audit ur finances...?? How much u lose in 4 years

Naa "window pain" dey do u....and because u never jam better woman.....
Re: I Miss My Ex by Sapasenator: 5:30pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:

She has skills, she is brilliant, she is truthful. Obviously her future is so bright, just a matter of time. Just that this her present day billings go make you doubt her love for you.

Billing is a no no. It's a big sign that you are going to settle for a big liability. You may never be successful in life with such kind of person.

Also, people can pretend to be truthful for a while and people do change as well.
You are only sure of yourself.

4 Likes

Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07
Sapasenator:

Billing is a no no. It's a big sign that you are going to settle for a big liability. You may never be successful in life with such kind of person.

Also, people can pretend to be truthful for a while and people do change as well.
You are only sure of yourself.
Thanks boss.
Re: I Miss My Ex by Auxtan(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07
advanceDNA:

4 years .??
Baba u don suffer ooo....
U don audit ur finances...?? How much u lose in 4 years

Naa "window pain" dey do u....and because u never jam better woman.....

I pray to jam that better woman o

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by jaszplus12(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07
Auxtan:
Redpillars will say na simping grin grin

But walai, I miss my ex so much o cheesy

She was a very transparent girl. My only relationship ever, lasted for close to 4 years.

I wish my next will be as transparent as her.

Lastly, how can I get over her?
Quickly get some nice clay from any river of your choice, mould any feminine figure that fits your ex, write all characters she had and exempt the demanding aspect... you're good to go!

1 Like

Re: I Miss My Ex by ItisWell22(f): 6:59pm On Apr 07
jaszplus12:

Quickly get some nice clay from any river of your choice, mould any feminine figure that fits your ex, write all characters she had and exempt the demanding aspect... you're good to go!

πŸ‘

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kofo Abayomi: A Nigerian Who Changed His Name Just To Marry A Widow In 1930. / Love Questions / Neighbors Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.