Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Is The Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Answer (384 Views)

NGN20,000 (naira) ..if You Get The Answer Right!!! / Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? / How Long Should A Good Sex Last? See The Answer Survey Of 20 β€˜married” People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Answer by Seunpapa65: 6:59pm On Apr 07
What is the answer to this
A
B
C

Re: What Is The Answer by helinues: 7:05pm On Apr 07
They are all wives, thats the koko

1 Like

Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 7:20pm On Apr 07
As a Christian it is B
Re: What Is The Answer by Seunpapa65: 7:36pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
As a Christian it is B
As for me na A reason it's because tradition was already there before Christianity maybe am wrong
Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 7:39pm On Apr 07
Seunpapa65:

As for me na A reason it's because tradition was already there before Christianity maybe am wrong
That's why I said as a Christian else I would have chosen A
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 7:52pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
That's why I said as a Christian else I would have chosen A
C is the legal wife cos she's the only one with a legal backing, binding her to the man. If he sends her parking, she can sue him with proof of legal marital documents and demand settlement.

The rest can be thrown out of the house and nothing would happen.
Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 7:53pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

C is the legal wife cos she's the only one with a legal backing, binding her to the man. If he sends her parking, she can sue him with proof of legal marital documents and demand settlement.

So court marriage is the best? But men don't like court marriage
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 7:58pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
So court marriage is the best? But men don't like court marriage
Says who? Men even prefer it now to traditional and church cos it's much cheaper and faster. With 50k you can run a court marriage here in Lagos at the registry.

Also, court marriage is recognized all over the world. If you want to travel out of Nigeria today as a married woman, which document do you think you'll present to the embassy? Your court marriage certificate.
Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 8:01pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

Says who? Men even prefer it now to traditional and church cos it's much cheaper and faster. With 50k you can run a court marriage here in Lagos at the registry.

Also, court marriage is recognized all over the world. If you want to travel out of Nigeria today as a married woman, which document do you think you'll present to the embassy? Your court marriage certificate.

Which do you prefer as a man
Re: What Is The Answer by Proserpina: 8:01pm On Apr 07
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 8:03pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Which do you prefer as a man
Traditional and court. Doing church is like repeating traditional twice.
Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 8:05pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

Traditional and court. Doing church is like repeating traditional twice.
Church and traditional doesn't relate in any way. Church means dedicating your marriage to God. I would choose church and traditional over court
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 8:09pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Church and traditional doesn't relate in any way. Church means dedicating your marriage to God. I would choose church and traditional over court
Church marriage isn't biblical.

Traditional marriage is biblical. God instructed prospective suitors to go to the girl's father and pay the dowry. That's the biblical practice. Read your Bible from Genesis to revelation. God never instructed anyone to organize a marriage ceremony in the temple, synagogue or church.

The missionaries that came to Africa came with white wedding cos that's their own traditional marriage over there.

There's nothing wrong in doing your traditional marriage, then you go to the church with your spouse for thanksgiving. And the pastor would bless your union. Rather than doing your own traditional marriage and that of the white man. What kind of slave mentality is that?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 8:12pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

Church marriage isn't biblical.

Traditional marriage is biblical. God instructed prospective suitors to go to the girl's father and pay the dowry. That's the biblical practice. Read your Bible from Genesis to revelation. God never instructed anyone to organize a marriage ceremony in the temple, synagogue or church.

The missionaries that came to Africa came with white wedding cos that's their own traditional marriage over there.

There's nothing wrong in doing your traditional marriage, then you go to the church with your spouse for thanksgiving. And the pastor would bless your union. Rather than doing your own traditional marriage and that of the white man. What kind of slave mentality is that?
Well, as long as the marriage is dedicated to God that's okay.
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 8:22pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Well, as long as the marriage is dedicated to God that's okay.
Lol. You clearly haven't been to white wedding receptions of recent. Dedicated to which God?

A place where they play all kinds of circular musics, MCs makes all kinds of silly jokes, the bride's girls on asoebi openly negotiate hook up prices with guests.The goal of it is basically to show off and not to glorify God... I'd rather go with my wife to the church after my traditional marriage for Thanksgiving, kneel down on the altar and receive my blessings from the pastor than waste my time on that nonsense and deceive myself that I'm dedicating my marriage to God.
Re: What Is The Answer by Natbrowny: 8:23pm On Apr 07
Real LEGAL WIFE.

Thats wifey #3. Court stamped that. The rest are just societal and cultural.

Legally, means backed by court.
Re: What Is The Answer by Natbrowny: 8:24pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

Lol. You clearly haven't been to white wedding receptions of recent. Dedicated to which God?

A place where they play all kinds of circular musics, MCs makes all kinds of silly jokes, the bride's girls on asoebi openly negotiate hook up prices with guests.The goal of it is basically to show off and not to glorify God... I'd rather go with my wife to the church after my traditional marriage for Thanksgiving, kneel down on the altar and receive my blessings from the pastor than waste my time on that nonsense and deceive myself that I'm dedicating my marriage to God.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
U harsh. πŸ˜‚
Re: What Is The Answer by MrCork: 8:24pm On Apr 07
Seunpapa65:
What is the answer to this
A
B
C

whoever offer him pucccci first......dats the wife sir!!!(((REAL TALK)))) angry
Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 8:29pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

Women majorly decides how her marriage will be, so you have little say in it. Don't drag with a woman on how her wedding is going to be, let her have her way if she's insisting on a particular thing. Whatever type of wedding she wants, grant her wishes.
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 8:49pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Women majorly decides how her marriage will be, so you have little say in it. Don't drag with a woman on how her wedding is going to be, let her have her way if she's insisting on a particular thing. Whatever type of wedding she wants, grant her wishes.
If she's the one deciding and enforcing it, she must be ready to invest in it. If I tell you that what I want is traditional and court marriage, and you're insisting you must do white, rent a big hall, invite MCs, DJs...etc. I don't have any problem with that. Just keep your money down for it. Cos what my money is for is traditional and court. If you're ready to pay for the white wedding, no wahala, we'll do it. You don't have a say in a business you didn't invest in. You can't sit down and dictate to a man on how he must marry you. If you want additional flavors outside his budget, be ready to contribute towards it. That's what marriage is all about.

Haven't you heard the saying "He who pays the piper decides the tune he plays"?
Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 8:55pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

If she's the one deciding and enforcing it, she must be ready to invest in it. If I tell you that what I want is traditional and court marriage, and you're insisting you must do white, rent a big hall, invite MCs, DJs...etc. I don't have any problem with that. Just keep your money down for it. Cos what my money is for is traditional and court. If you're ready to pay for the white wedding, no wahala, we'll do it. You don't have a say in a business you didn't invest in. You can't sit down and dictate to a man on how he must marry you. If you want additional flavors outside his budget, be ready to contribute towards it. That's what marriage is all about.

Haven't you heard the saying "He who pays the piper decides the tune he plays"?
Anyways that's how you guys form hard online and outside but you won't even know when you will be manipulated to grant her wishes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 8:57pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
Anyways that's how you guys form hard online and outside but you won't even know when you will be manipulated to grant her wishes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then you don't know me. I'm the one who would use good sex, petting and love to manipulate her into doing my bidding. Once you subdue a woman, she'll do anything you want her to do.
Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 9:00pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

Then you don't know me. I'm the one who would use good sex, petting and love to manipulate her into doing my bidding. Once you subdue a woman, she'll do anything you want her to do.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you can't win a woman in the manipulative game. Well she may just decide to follow your lead sha. Lol
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 9:02pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you can't win a woman in the manipulative game. Well she may just decide to follow your lead sha. Lol
You can't always, but you can always manipulate her to happily do your bidding with joy sef. It's like you don't know what great sex does to a lady.
Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 9:09pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

You can't always, but you can always manipulate her to happily do your bidding with joy sef. It's like you don't know what great sex does to a lady.
What does great sex do to a lady? What makes you think you are a great sex giver?
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 9:13pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
What does great sex do to a lady? What makes you think you are a great sex giver?
Women tend to bond with men who make them feel good. It's an open secret everyone knows. Even girls openly say they want a guy who's good in bed.

As for your second paragraph, I don't brag about sex.
Re: What Is The Answer by EreluRoz: 9:23pm On Apr 07
Nazgul:

Women tend to bond with men who make them feel good. It's an open secret everyone knows. Even girls openly say they want a guy who's good in bed.

As for your second paragraph, I don't brag about sex.
That a guy makes a lady feels good in bed doesn't stop her from reasoning well, remember there's also post orgasm clarity πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Re: What Is The Answer by Nazgul: 10:14pm On Apr 07
EreluRoz:
That a guy makes a lady feels good in bed doesn't stop her from reasoning well, remember there's also post orgasm clarity πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
It would if she's genuinely in love with him and they've both agreed to spend the rest of their lives together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Answer by Sonnobax15(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07
lipsrsealed
Na 3rd wife law recognize as a legally married wife...
Re: What Is The Answer by AcadaWriter: 12:12am On Apr 08
They are all wives, thats the koko
Re: What Is The Answer by brain54(m): 12:56am On Apr 08
Nazgul:

I knew that's where the op is headed with the question...

But In truth traditional and church marriages are recognized and legal by law.

All the wives are legal as long as it's in a setting where polygamy isn't against the law!

(1) (Reply)

Long Trip. / I Need A Girl / Find Out Your Friend From Match Filipina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.