Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai (43022 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Zeezenho: 3:44am On Apr 08
funshint:
This one is ready to make alliance with the devil in order to achieve his aim. Just too desperate for my liking!

Tinubu made alliances with Buhari a well known terrorist and dullard, you guys named him jagaban and said he is a master strategist. Obi is doing same .

You asked obi to go build bridges he is doing just that.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Zeezenho: 3:47am On Apr 08
43Ronin:
Peter obi you were not very smart to have left PDP now ur political career is finished. You should have swallowed ur pride and merged LP with PDP then become atiku vice to win the election first. It was hard because of southern sentiments but a smart bizman learns to put sentiments asides. Sometimes you gota stoop to conquer

Funny urchin a poor hungry man is adviceing a bank chairman on how to run business dont you think you have mental problems ?
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by EmekaBlue(m): 4:32am On Apr 08
Richtaiwo:
Last time I checked, Anambra is still a state in Nigeria.
Hatred will kill you
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Dshocker(m): 4:32am On Apr 08
Richtaiwo:

No, him go go Ethiopia and Uganda to help them with borehole as well, as you want him to solve the world's problem, so you can keep shut.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Coolgent(m): 4:44am On Apr 08
Rexymania:
Peter Obi is really playing his cards well
Not with Elrufai, north despised him for supporting Tunibu.
He lost Kaduna if not for magu magu PDP will have win.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by JimD(m): 4:53am On Apr 08
Port443:
If you see the guys (small boys) you argue with here on nairaland in physical, you will be extremely angry with yourself for stooping so low. Boys like yarimo and helinues.
. They have nothing meaningful doing offline. That's why they are always available 24/7 to defend their so-called "daddy", who doesn't even know they exist.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Zorn: 5:40am On Apr 08
Dittodat:
This clown again grin grin grin

Pandora pathological liar Obi is at it again oh. Lying MOFO.
Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that all this hobnobbing with Muslims all of a sudden is about the next election.
Muslims are not some dumbasses that you can play for a fool. They will take your bore hole and still not vote for you Mr sore loser.
No amount of Boreholes can change your YES DADDY Religious WAR comments. It will replayed in all languages when election time comes around for those with short memories.
Why are you crying 😂😂😂🤣🤣 you fit survive weting dey come for una so? Mo more bridge building? Lol fools always think they are wise.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by sukar886: 5:53am On Apr 08
jmoore:
All these speculations for an election that was just conducted last year is nonsense.

2027 is still far.
Not that far ooo
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:02am On Apr 08
AfonjaScud:

You Ibos, not nigerians. Stop deluding yoirself with fantasy
are igbos not nigerians again, or are you supporting the state biafra?
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Jeje247: 6:17am On Apr 08
Richtaiwo:
is he the monitor power or water resources?
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Agugbadin: 6:22am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Obi, wherever you go is where we Nigerians will go. Any party or candidate you choose is the choice of Nigerians. We dey your back gidigba

But don't choose any of the past Delta state or Abia state governor.s.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Agugbadin: 6:26am On Apr 08
LagosFirstSon:
I swear to God, anywhere Peter Obi goes we go follow

Provided he did not choose any of the former governor of Abia state and Delhi state.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by gidgiddy: 6:39am On Apr 08
Magnumproperty:

Ok. But the beneficiaries are mainly Catholic/Christian schools. What about the ones he did for Northern muslims long before he ever ran for president?

Goal post shifters everywhere. From Peter Obi not donating in the North to why is he donating to Christians in the North

Next will be why Obi has not donated to Kanuri, Fulani, Bromley, Nupe etc
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Lookawaybrand: 6:40am On Apr 08
I am still wondering how this guy followers get go along with him ..
He makes talk so cheap as if it's manifested the way it's spoken ..
What are your roles , chances in making Nigeria better ?
Castigating the government for every single thing and dividing the country across religion and ethic is what u will do to make Nigeria better ?
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:49am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Obi, wherever you go is where we Nigerians will go. Any party or candidate you choose is the choice of Nigerians. We dey your back gidigba

Which Nigerians be that...
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by psalmsjob: 7:02am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Already stale and dry. Try another wack line.

Another hypocrite spotted....Peter Obi left Anambra with water shortage as at 1st March 2024 and went all the way to Gombe Cattle market to sink a borehole and he claims it is not towards 2027 election and you shamelessly dismissed that when pointed to you that "charity does not begin from home"? Shame on you and Peter Obi.....all that Peter Obi is doing is what is "already Stale and dry" it will only end in tears again grin
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Igbek76: 7:03am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:

Shut up!
Where Obi goes is where you his hypocrites simps* migrate.

Two faced liars.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by nanauju(f): 7:10am On Apr 08
CCIA:

how much per advanced child? cool
It’s N60k per one sir

Lol
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by MrSly(m): 7:12am On Apr 08
Richtaiwo:
With this I have understood what you people do here and nairaland of double standard allows it. What on earth do you mean by acute water scarcity in Anambra? Like what is it, is it lack of rainfall or water in general sense. In Anambra almost every family has a personal borehole both in private residence and commercial residence. So what on earth is water scarcity? You guys are really fools 😵. QED.

1 Like

Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Marpol2021(m): 7:14am On Apr 08
He is from Niger Republic
Juliusganduje:
I doubt if you are even a Nigerian. Maybe a Congolese.

1 Like

Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by victorazy(m): 7:14am On Apr 08
AfonjaScud:

So Lagos & Nasarawa that defeated Tinubu are Igbo lands?
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by AfonjaScud: 7:16am On Apr 08
nigeriansamurai:
are igbos not nigerians again, or are you supporting the state biafra?

Biafra !
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by NinjaMetahuman: 7:20am On Apr 08
Suddenly el rufai is not bad again? grin

And some people actually think these guys propping this fraud up actually care about Nigeria.

Lmao.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:22am On Apr 08
AfonjaScud:

Biafra !
well thats all right but till biafra comes igbos are full citizens of nigerians anywhere and everywhere within the territory... If you gat any issues with that you can go and bath with your excreta...
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by HeroicMeastro: 7:23am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Hypocrisy!!
The same El rufai that you people shamelessly call bigot grin
Lost people!

1 Like

Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by saveman91(m): 7:23am On Apr 08
Dam niggas peter obi my niggas
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by tellwisdom: 7:28am On Apr 08
AfonjaScud:

Suffer no de tire u? As u de eat now, na the same during Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Amumaigwe: 7:31am On Apr 08
Dittodat:
This clown again grin grin grin

Pandora pathological liar Obi is at it again oh. Lying MOFO.
Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that all this hobnobbing with Muslims all of a sudden is about the next election.
Muslims are not some dumbasses that you can play for a fool. They will take your bore hole and still not vote for you Mr sore loser.
No amount of Boreholes can change your YES DADDY Religious WAR comments. It will replayed in all languages when election time comes around for those with short memories.

Let it even be translated into every tongue. The people have really understood what Obi meant by 'nobody buys bread cheaper because of his faith or ethnicity'. They are now wiser
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Lanre1st(m): 7:37am On Apr 08
Judolisco:
Obi and El Rufai.... I'm waiting for how obi followers will paint sir el rufai as d best thing that happened after jollof rice
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by KIDfurniture(m): 7:40am On Apr 08
He is doing exactly what I expected. Many of them that were on the ballot box in the last election have all gone idle. Atiku is only interested in throwing jabs once in a while @ our drug lord. May God heal my only country. We will all be blessed here someday & very soon. Amen

BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/07/im-interested-in-better-nigeria-peter-obi-clears-air-on-running-with-el-rufai/
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by jeromestarks: 7:42am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
He donated borehole, nonsense: even if he donates kidney, he will not still win in 2027.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Look-alike Spotted In Delta (photos) / The New Anambra State Logo / We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.