Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review (29868 Views)

'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Ijaya123: 9:31am On Apr 12
iamL:

Nothing will affect the man's business. People have been buying since then especially when they realized her motive.

She could loose her life.
She has been spending time in jail.
She is a marked Nigerian.
No reputable company worldwide will employ her.
She already has a criminal record.

So don't be dump if you want to toe her part.

Which court sent her to jail and which court convicted her of any criminal record?
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by delpee(f): 2:31pm On Apr 14
CCIA:

My concern about the spaghetti is that they lie about it.

so you might be thinking you are eating a product of wheat whereas you are consuming processed cassava starch.

at least the companies should be transparent.

I agree with you on proper disclosure.
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by delpee(f): 4:07pm On Apr 14
johnog4sure:

Nobody is asking if the product actually contains high level of sugar, has any organization conducted any audit by taking that batch of production to the lab? what if there is somebody manufacturing the fakes somewhere? finally she said she wrote apology under duress.

Have you been arrested by Nigeria police before?

Actually, NAFDAC has verified that the product is okay.
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by johnog4sure: 7:54pm On Apr 14
delpee:

Actually, NAFDAC has verified that the product is okay.
Nafdac don't verify every batch of production
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by iamL(f): 8:35am On Apr 16
Ijaya123:

Which court sent her to jail and which court convicted her of any criminal record?

The rest five I listed are enough to deal with her.
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by Ijaya123: 4:00pm On Apr 16
iamL:

The rest five I listed are enough to deal with her.

All you listed are your own wishful thinking that is at variance with reality.
Re: Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review by iamL(f): 7:34pm On Apr 18
Ijaya123:

All you listed are your own wishful thinking that is at variance with reality.

She has been arrested the first time and some said tortured and now a marked person with the police abi? You toe her part then we will use you find out if it's a variance with reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market? / The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.