Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife (1570 Views)

Who Is His Legal Wife? / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / Who Is The Legal Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Theopneustos: 5:15pm On Apr 08
A man had three wives.
He married the first wife traditionally
He married the second via white wedding and He married the third wife through court marriage.

Who amongst the wives is the legal wife,and why?
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Wawelexy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08
What kind of rhetorical question is this? You say legal wife... Any reasonable person should know the legal wife is the third wife that did court wedding. Court = Legal

6 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by immortalcrown(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08
Theopneustos:
A man had three wives.
He married the second via white wedding and He married the third wife through court marriage.
The third one is the "legal" one.
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by goodconsience77: 6:19pm On Apr 08
The first is traditional wife
The second is church wife
The third is legal wife[i][/i]
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Amotolongbo(f): 6:32pm On Apr 08
The traditional wedding is the first wife.

So far as I’m concerned, Marriage could be traditional, court, church or mosque.

In as much as the man paid the demanded prize for the lady and there were witnesses on both sides, the marriage is legal.
If the man did not divorce the first woman traditionally before marrying the second and third wives, the man is a polygamist

For those saying Court is the legal, does that mean our parents and forebearers who didn’t do court wedding before it was introduced by the whites were in an illegal marriage?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by GreatAchiever1: 6:43pm On Apr 08
The one in which he paid bride price for with witnesses is the legal (official) wife

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by placeofallure(f): 7:21pm On Apr 08
I had all three - Traditional, Court, then Church.
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by dontrulee: 7:25pm On Apr 08
placeofallure:
I had all three - Traditional, Court, then Church.

Hope your marriage isn't a place of failure??
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Exceed15: 7:40pm On Apr 08
Theopneustos:
A man had three wives.

They are all legal wives

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by James4358(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08
U r nt serious!

I now avoid anything that wil make me crack my brain without puting money in my pocket in this tinubulation era.

4 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by kevwemike: 8:15pm On Apr 08
Wawelexy:
What kind of rhetorical question is this? You say legal wife... Any reasonable person should know the legal wife is the third wife that did court wedding. Court = Legal
don't forget that the 2nd one was married in the church and was also given court certificate B4 church certificate.
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Badmashiii: 8:36pm On Apr 08
James4358:
U r nt serious!

I now avoid anything that wil make me crack my brain without puting money in my pocket in this tinubulation era.

True talk bro.

Sometimes i even find it hard to comment or reply mentions on nairaland. No time to stress yourself on what gives you no gain.
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Wawelexy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08
kevwemike:
don't forget that the 2nd one was married in the church and was also given court certificate B4 church certificate.

Any one of them who first got any court related certificate is the genuine wife.
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Illegal1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08
James4358:
U r nt serious!

omoh.........hw wish i can gv dis post a million like.

true talk bro
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Sirhush(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08
My mind tell me Court and legal work together grin
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Babalola0920: 5:23am On Apr 09
Theopneustos:
A man had three wives.

All
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by placeofallure(f): 7:12am On Apr 09
dontrulee:

Hope your marriage isn't a place of failure??

It's early in the morning. I've not tasted anything. Your entire life, your existence will be a failure, your parents will have no gain of you, you will be useless to your family - wife, children, siblings. People who know you will have nothing good to say about you, everything you lay your hands on will fail before your very eyes. If your mates are doing it easily, you will find it difficult, o ni ṣe rere laye! Failure will encompass you like bee to honey. Aṣiere!
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by dontrulee: 7:36am On Apr 09
placeofallure:

It's early in the morning. I've not tasted anything. Your entire life, your existence will be a failure, your parents will have no gain of you, you will be useless to your family - wife, children, siblings. People who know you will have nothing good to say about you, everything you lay your hands on will fail before your very eyes. If your mates are doing it easily, you will find it difficult, o ni ṣe rere laye! Failure will encompass you like bee to honey. Aṣiere!

Lol, you're talking to yourself because your moniker is placeoffailure and that's because you're standing in a place of failure, so everything about you is FAILURE! Change your moniker but unfortunately you can't because you're a failure! Everything about you is a failure and I don't talk with failures. Bye
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by placeofallure(f): 10:50am On Apr 09
dontrulee:

Lol, you're talking to yourself because your moniker is placeoffailure and that's because you're standing in a place of failure, so everything about you is FAILURE! Change your moniker but unfortunately you can't because you're a failure! Everything about you is a failure and I don't talk with failures. Bye

If your life in its entirety is not a failed project, you'd see my moniker is Place of Allure not the rubbish you call it. But Kò sí bi a ṣe ma ṣ'ebolo ti o ni run'gbẹ. You are bound forever to misfortune, so bad that your eyes are losing their function. Eleriiibu, Èèyàn ofo!
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by Bliztzer: 11:11am On Apr 09
Theopneustos:
A man had three wives.

Na 3 be the legal wife in the eyes of the law, but the first wife is his rightful wife in the eyes of God.
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by dontrulee: 12:17pm On Apr 09
placeofallure:

If your life in its entirety is not a failed project, you'd see my moniker is Place of Allure not the rubbish you call it. But Kò sí bi a ṣe ma ṣ'ebolo ti o ni run'gbẹ. You are bound forever to misfortune, so bad that your eyes are losing their function. Eleriiibu, Èèyàn ofo!

Pele Mrs. Place of failure.
Lol 🤣🤣
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by placeofallure(f): 1:38pm On Apr 09
dontrulee:

Pele Mrs. Place of failure.
Lol 🤣🤣

Ìyẹn jẹ tàwọn iyanlaya ẹ nile. Awọn ara ile ẹ, all the married females, awọn ni Mrs. Failure.
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by JONSYN7154: 1:41pm On Apr 09
Amotolongbo:
The traditional wedding is the first wife.

So far as I’m concerned, Marriage could be traditional, court, church or mosque.

In as much as the man paid the demanded prize for the lady and there were witnesses on both sides, the marriage is legal.
If the man did not divorce the first woman traditionally before marrying the second and third wives, the man is a polygamist

For those saying Court is the legal, does that mean our parents and forebearers who didn’t do court wedding before it was introduced by the whites were in an illegal marriage?
God bless you. You nailed it.
Re: Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife by drnoel: 9:45pm On Apr 09
Wawelexy:

He can't do church wedding and court wedding with two different women without divorcing one of them. Reason being that the church weddings are taken to court to legalize so question is a no-brainer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Be Sincere How Many Of U Are Honest To Your Boyfriend / Can She Still Come Back / ~Is Ignorance Bliss . . .?~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.