Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (21186 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by djd1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
comparing rugged to modenine in terms of lyrics is totally foolish. it's mad obvious nine got lyrical content than rugged. rugged is lyrically capable too . but nine will take him out with no delay. rugged is wat i will call more commercial than nine. nine's records is just for real hip hop heads not party bangers lovers or clug goers.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by chukky76(m): 12:40am On Jan 20, 2007
Gbade.x you just mad cos i second guessed you. cos yu know thats where you were going. you know it, i know it, and everyone who bothers reading all your other posts knows it.
mode9 aint no name dropper, thats him, whether u like it or not. who cares?
and he aint my mini god, i really just appreciate quality music, and i give credit where its due
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by azeez23401: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2007
Modo is got it. Rugged is juz an entertainment rapper but 9 yarns basically 4or d street. He raps 4 d tru rap fans. He's got d illest metaphors n d right punchline dat can throw any heavyweight off balance. 9 stayed tru 2 rap even when d sign on was not forthcomin but rugged never had d guts to stay tru to his styl n all tracks re always aimed at being a commercial success n not a rap/hiphop success.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by azeez23401: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2007
Modo is got it. Rugged is juz an entertainment rapper but 9 yarns basically 4or d street. He raps 4 d tru rap fans. He's got d illest metaphors n d right punchline dat can throw any heavyweight off balance. 9 stayed tru 2 rap even when d sign on was not forthcomin but rugged never had d guts to stay tru to his styl n all tracks re always aimed at being a commercial success n not a rap/hiphop success.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by gbadex1(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2007
@ chukky:

lol, i knew it! you'd make another silly excuse for ur usual accusations - you "second-guessed" me. Tsk. . . typical of any mode9 groupie clown. Lol, so . . . . which was the "first-guessed" or "third-guessed" cheesy? dude, seriously, u crack me up errtime u write ur silly theories.

you could as well paint pictures of mode9, paste his posters on ya wall, light candles in ya room, then proceed to bow down and worship a minature wooden idol version of mode9. The scream in ecstasy, talking some gibberish, wailing. . .listening to his metaphors and topping it all, climax in a sexual frenzy at the end of one of his boring battle tracks.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by nutyay(m): 10:41am On Jan 21, 2007
Why d Bleep should one try 2 compare mode 2 rugged. U wanna compare rugged's fake ass pidgin lyrics 2 mode. Kill dat noise. Man.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by nutyay(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2007
Why d Bleep should one try 2 compare mode 2 rugged. U wanna compare rugged's fake ass pidgin lyrics 2 mode. Kill dat noise. Man.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2007
Y'all know where Modenine lyrically @? I don dey beef the person wey start this thread already.Just like saying "Bush or Ladoja; Who's got power?"
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by banging(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2007
There is diff betw wht you feel and wht you hear, Mode nine is a good mcee, but is not doing the right thing as for me.
Who can drop something kids go fit play with, grandma go fit relate with? We all know this simply truth that
60% of nigerians don,t understand Hardcore shit, they want to hear what they can sing along with, And if we can see more artist like ruggedy baba opomulero mojalekan, I believe nigeria music industry will be more better than this,
Its the culture, not the copy copy, Mode no vex ooo
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by banging(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2007
There is diff betw wht you feel and wht you hear, Mode nine is a good mcee, but is not doing the right thing as for me.
Who can drop something kids go fit play with, grandma go fit relate with? We all know this simply truth that
60% of nigerians don,t understand Hardcore shit, they want to hear what they can sing along with, And if we can see more artist like ruggedy baba opomulero mojalekan, I believe nigeria music industry will be more better than this,
Its the culture, not the copy copy, Mode no vex ooo
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2007
@ Banging
Yeah! U right,Nigerians state of Mind is real far from Hip-Hop and U're one.Tell me what U can relate to in RuggedMan's song. Quote him with lyrics.
Next time,just answer the question before yarnin!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by pisces20: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2007
none of the above
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Christino(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2007
Guys,

Go check out Rugged's 419 track. Seems like he's trying to please both the educative and the party fans, nice one from him though, very revealing. wink
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by chukky76(m): 7:00am On Feb 22, 2007
@banging
so becos of some ignorant masses the intellectuals should be subjected to weak ass lines and crappy lyrics? i'm glad to be part of the 40%

hows being among dumb folk feel? you enjoying it?
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by okolawon(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2007
anybody that says rugged is beta as problem how can u say such a thing .Do u listen or u just blast music and start jumping here and there someone is killin the rap music and u are encouragin him for God sake where in the world do rappers use dancers to perfrom ask ur rugged man that question.Check out modo at the starmega jam he was on fire men witout half naked dancers on stage his skills does it al for him.And as he rightly said rugged man is not a rapper is the king of dance hall.The diff is just too much do u want to kill rugged man he himself cant step on modos toes and u are makin stupid comparism av u heard trcks like spazmodic,360 poetry,just to mention a few u guys shud neva bring up this topic again men u shud compare rugged wit people like lord of ajasa well its ok if u people are not rap fans if not u are sick men.as he said (MODENINE) (is like a brand new foot mat he has neva felt defeat) from underground from his mixtape he is simply too hot for africa i pray he gets wat he deserves.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Viking: 6:20pm On May 04, 2007
Young men out there,yes I belive that one compare mode9 and ruggedman.Ruggedman flows well just as modenine flows well.If one listen at both rap artist's, one can easily say that ruggedman is better.I play both albums countless times everyday.Believe me there are many rappers in US roday than can flow well more than snoop,eminem,ja rule and so many big rap artists. It is not just about rapping but more about comig out with a music.I think that is where ruggedman becomes the best hip hop artist in Nigeria. He flows well and he comes up with a music that can even move the crowd.I understand that few niggaz hate him but I can tell you that ruggedman remains the best hi hop in Nigeria,there is no doubt about.
Modenine is also very good and we are all proud of him
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 2:19am On May 08, 2007
Viking:

Young men out there,yes I believe that one compare mode9 and ruggedman.Ruggedman flows well just as modenine flows well.If one listen at both rap artist's, one can easily say that ruggedman is better.I play both albums countless times everyday.Believe me there are many rappers in US roday than can flow well more than snoop,eminem,ja rule and so many big rap artists. It is not just about rapping but more about comig out with a music.I think that is where ruggedman becomes the best hip hop artist in Nigeria. He flows well and he comes up with a music that can even move the crowd.I understand that few niggaz hate him but I can tell you that ruggedman remains the best hi hop in Nigeria,there is no doubt about.
Modenine is also very good and we are all proud of him

Who told U to tell a parable now?Did u read the post before replying?
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by LoveKing(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2007
hey fellas we are overating this shit! been said a thousand times been wasting our spit. rugged is wack my grand pa's 90 and he knows that. mode nine is the shit,real lyrics,strong concept nd Bleep d naija hip hop shit!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Viking: 7:51pm On May 26, 2007
Ruggedman all the way.He remains the best.Haters keep on hatin while the hip hop king get's richer.The dude has just dumped his honda i-vtech and purchased nissan jeep terrano.Ruggedy remains the best
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Viking: 7:54pm On May 26, 2007
Rugged man is still the best.Haters keep on hating
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Viking: 7:56pm On May 26, 2007
Ruggedman stole the show throughout the duration of the ceremony[Nigeria Music Award], though he did not receive any nomination or award. He acknowledged cheers from the back where he stood all through the event. The girls would not let him be, they made open passes at him.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by gbadex1(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2007
Lol, you just watch. Mode9 clownies would rush to the rescue jumping on ya nuts at the slightest mention of Rugged. . .
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2007
Viking:

Ruggedman stole the show throughout the duration of the ceremony[Nigeria Music Award], though he did not receive any nomination or award. He acknowledged cheers from the back where he stood all through the event. The girls would not let him be, they made open passes at him.

What more do u expect? His songs are for them girlz who dunno nothin or lil bout Hip-Hop and not for pple who appreciate what real Hip-Hop's bout
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by pepi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2007
anyone who tinks ruggedy fake is beta dan nine d realest in africa should go get his brains checked because ruged is 2 fake 2 be bcompared with mode nizzy
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Viking: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2007
In as much as hiphop music is concerened in Naija.There is no doubt that Ruggedy Baba is the best among all of them.Yes Modey is too tight and he spits like like American rap artist's but we all know that ruggedman keeps hip hop music in Nigeria going since he came on board.Some people might hate him because they feel he talks too much but what he's is saying is real and we all know that but some people don't want to accept the truth.In his new album I knew he did not say that Mode9 is wack and that's true.He believe's that mode is a real hip hop head just like every other Nigerian feels.It's just that Ruggedy is doing it the Nigerian way and he is making it and that is more reason he is the best rap artist in Nigeria.Until we get another that is better than him we will all know.

There are a lot of hater's but Ruggedy is strong and it's difficult for a hater to stop him.Since Ruggedman came on borad ,hip hop music in Nigeria is moving up but it's unfortunate that some hip hop lovers in Nigeria did not accept the fact,but believe me that guy Ruggedy,nobody can stop him.He is still the best.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Viking: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2007
In as much as hiphop music is concerened in Naija.There is no doubt that Ruggedy Baba is the best among all of them.Yes Modey is too tight and he spits like like American rap artist's but we all know that ruggedman keeps hip hop music in Nigeria going since he came on board.Some people might hate him because they feel he talks too much but what he's is saying is real and we all know that but some people don't want to accept the truth.In his new album I knew he did not say that Mode9 is wack and that's true.He believe's that mode is a real hip hop head just like every other Nigerian feels.It's just that Ruggedy is doing it the Nigerian way and he is making it and that is more reason he is the best rap artist in Nigeria.Until we get another that is better than him we will all know.

There are a lot of hater's but Ruggedy is strong and it's difficult for a hater to stop him.Since Ruggedman came on borad ,hip hop music in Nigeria is moving up but it's unfortunate that some hip hop lovers in Nigeria did not accept the fact,but believe me that guy Ruggedy,nobody can stop him.He is still the best.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Viking: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2007
Ruggedman haters talk about him.Ruggedman lovers talk about him.Guys you should know that this guy is just too much.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2007
Viking

i'm sure U're Ruggedman's five year old cousin he talked bout in Ehen grin
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by hiphop: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2007
Kaydee, you called me five year old kid just because I express my feelings about my favourite musician.Look,you should learn to be a man and your attitude has proved that you are a real kid,do you expect me to go into a war of words with you.I cannot do that my brother, I am man enough to control myself. That I love Ruggedman is not supposed to make you say such thing to me. Ruggedman is my favourite rap artist and I feel his music more than all other rap artist's in Nigeria.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2007
hiphop:

Kaydee, you called me five year old kid just because I express my feelings about my favourite musician.Look,you should learn to be a man and your attitude has proved that you are a real kid,do you expect me to go into a war of words with you.I cannot do that my brother, I am man enough to control myself. That I love Ruggedman is not supposed to make you say such thing to me. Ruggedman is my favourite rap artist and I feel his music more than all other rap artist's in Nigeria.

Sorry Dawg! Never knew U'd take this sh*t personal.Look all over the forum,we've been like this just keepin the threads alive and just havin fun.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by regulator(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2007
first of all mode thinks he is in yankee " amdoin this first for the luv and then for the greens" that is bad rugged is better if you compare both albums together (ruggedybaba and one amongst many) and if you still do not believe then go suck on a pistol
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2007
regulator:

first of all mode thinks he is in yankee " amdoin this first for the love and then for the greens" that is bad rugged is better if you compare both albums together (ruggedybaba and one amongst many) and if you still do not believe then go suck on a pistol

Another Mumu don open mouth again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Ft. Meekmills- Fans Mi (official Video) / Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Davido Release His First Risky Thriller, Dances Gbeku. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.