Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (21184 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kachikapor(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2007
@bouzymill
i barely know ya, and i'm feeling ya already, for you to take them as far as a dope album like black album, shows you're a hiphop student. nuff said!

listen y'all, you guys just go about saying thrash about mode, but theres no one out there in 9ja now that can stand up to him, you say he's not reaching out to grassroots, but he gettin all the awards in africa.does that make us more shallow than our african brothers?

just because the country is all about promoting garbage just to sell records, does that mean real hiphop fins shd do the same, please get a life!

apart from ehen, peace or war, atewoobala, baraje, which other rugged's joint are holding it down, we go thru moods, and believe me when i'm in my diferent moods, there's a modenine track that suits it!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by tushman(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2007
if i might cum in at this time.
mode9 is light yrs ahead of ruggedman.
flava,style,beats,lyrical delivery.just name it.
true, he sounds kinda like an american artist
but we should not take it from him that he is better.
ruggedman cant sound foreign no matter how hard he tries.
there is anoda guy out there who sounds better than mode9
but his inexperience resulted in a mediocre album, OD(OverDose)

apart from that,if i'm to rate my top three rap artist in naija.
it would be
el dee
mode9
OD
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by ritchboi: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2007
Bouzy
ur overwhelming ignorance is evident in enourmous proportions.wen did i say anytin about eating televisions?R u dis retarded?
How can a sane human being say 'made of eggrolls'?or 'u a king so i kong u'.tel me how u 'kong' sum1.d stat quo of ur brain is apalin at best.i repeat,i undastand evrytin he says,both d gud('u a broke rapper,even ur mic check bounce'),and d bad('u a king so i kong u').But u hip hop head wana-bes keep spewing trash n tryn 2 justify garbage,all in d name of 'punchlines'.Buncha MORONS!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by point45(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2007
you can travel the world but only a few words would remain constant in their true meaning. one of em is emotion(love, hate bla bla bla), another  is music(hip hop , rock bla bla bla). so either you understand it or not, MR.WORDSMITH,the real, true and original meaning of hiphop can never change.kangol, timbaland represent brands that are diverse in productions but if you are real u'll know that timbaland boots aint about the colour pinks and whites. then you'll also understand that kangols isnt really about the furry makes you have in the market. the same way brother, hiphop(which you really don't understand to be a culture) isnt about your society.now wait a sec, , think about it and don't get me wrong.hiphop already has a definition so if what you are doing doesnt fit ,it doesnt fit it.people rap in swahili, french and still define hiphop so this really aint about mode9 dropping rhymes thats  too janded for us.hit me if you want to but there's no such thing as nigerian hiphop or whtever you guys call it.there's only one form of hiphop and believe me the definitions don't include language because hiphop is a full blown language also.learn bro, the things that define hiphop are lyricall contents,delivery, attitude, dressing, orientation and beats all in one.you must be wondering why a poor rakim is usually in contention for G.O.A.T?or why a new jean grae is termed HOT, or even why a violent canibus and an outdated guru usually hold more respect than most of your new HITS?somebody brought up this thrash talk about ruggedman laying the foundations of hiphop in nigeria. nonsense. i heard mode9's "its about pto get ugly" before any of ruggedman's track and i've been glued ever since(i know something is telling you to argue, don't).eedris, or ruggedman didnt lay a damn thing, they just did their thing so please quit the blabbing.ruggedman was never at any point in time from any point of view in sight of mode9's rear view,so view it from any point of view but the truth can never be changed . tell your ajegunle peeps that want representation to look elsewhere(maybe fuji) and while u are at it join their queue because hiphop really isnt for anyone who argues that rugged is anywhere close to 9
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by ritchboi: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2007
more crapy mode9 lines-
'ur best rapper is like a DRY RIVER,he dont flow' wtf? 'like a MOUTHLESS hooker,he dont blow' - u gota b fukcin kidin me.
Some nice ones 2-
'd way i drible on da mic i'm bound to loose my marker' . . .Damn cant tink of any,giv me a sec.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Wordsmith(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2007
*sigh* as usual, mode9 fans fail to grasp the logic in my post and do the usual emotional ish.

First, to clarify, i'm none other than gbade. x. changed my name when i got banned once, so better don't get ish twisted.

But on the real though, why do you modo groupies get emotionally unstable and incoherent mental-wise whenever someone says something uncomplimentary about your mini-god Mode9?

Chukky, let me comment on ur post, out of all the dumb amusing posts, yours seems to make some sense. Rolexes, Tudors, lustre and generally expensive shit is found in highbrow areas simply because there's demand for it - simple logic, common sense should have told u that, but then as they say, common sense is never common. O' levels. . .sorry SS1 Economics would teach u that if there's no demand, there's no supply. Now my fellow Mode9 puppets - rollcall, kaydee, bouzy, chuks, some other clown that thinks he's a pistol (*starts to point to Yaba Left*) - apply that simple logic and use that piece of shit that passes for your brains.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by chukky76(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2007
the infamous Gbade.x re surfaces and as usual you read my post out of context. dont you read, didnt you see i quoted a line from your previous post. mine was a direct reply to your bullshit about how every rappers aim should be to reach everyone .

the point wasnt any high brow area shit that you read, my point was that not everyone aspires to reach everyone. its called target audience or demograph.

but its you gbade x. i thot it was someone else that i could help see the light but i aint posting on this thread anymore, cos your a lost cause
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Tjscale(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2007
@Ritchboi

I got a lot of fans so i wear my windbreaker,
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Wordsmith(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2007
ROFLMAO @ chukky! You are leaving this thread not because of some "lost cause" BS, you're leaving the thread simply because you can't carry an argument with an opposition. You and those imbecilic mode groupies can't have an objective discussion with someone that has contrary opinions about your mini-god Mode9.

Sometimes, i look at you cats and shake my head in part amusement and part pity; you suckas don't know shittu about the industry. Music has evolved rapidly over the years/decades. As there's the talent side to music which makes the bulk of it, so is there the business side to it -whether u like to admit it or not. And last of all, your friggin' enviroment which plays a crucial part in the music you play. Even KRS1 on the BEEF documentary (concerning that ish with Nelly), admitted this. In his own words -

". . .the truth is, the industry as it is, needs a fusion (emphasis mine), of KRS and Nelly". KRS knowing what was knew there had to be talent as well as a business side to music.

Heck, even Proverb made a comment about this once on Channel O's "Star's Best 10" as a Star guest. What he said went like this -

". . . .most times, these cats think it's just about the skills, just taking that mic and busting, but naw, you gotta think about the business side of it, set your plans/priorities straight. . ."

these are examples from two noted mcs to butress my point. As usual, the replies from mode9 groupies are predictable- emotional BS, vomiting bile anytime they post one of their pathetic retarded posts.

Even the South Africans mcs some of you admire use/apply the logic ,that your soceity/enviroment determines your music, as i once said. Roughly 80% of them spit vernacular as well as english. From Tuks, HipHop Pantsula, ProKid, Zola etc, they interchange their english with vernac when spittin' - and yet we have pathetic, brainwashed, Nigerians screamin if u don't spit in Queens English. You fools can as well buy Dulux paints and paint yo skins white.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2007
Gbade.X
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! So U got banned? grin grin grin. I think this change of name is bad for you. It's like u went from bad 2 worse. Wetin do you na?Wetin Modenine do u na? How's Po-Deep? Tell that dude 2 holla!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Wordsmith(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2007
Po Deep's good. His ass is at home gettin' ready fo' school. . .should have been there by now sef. About the name Wordsmith, *shrugs*, after the username gbade (which i prefer) got banned, the Wordsmith was the first thing that popped in my mind. Damn, me prefers gbade!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Wordsmith(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2007
Po Deep's good. His ass is at home gettin' ready fo' school. . .should have been there by now sef. About the name Wordsmith, *shrugs*, after the username gbade (which i prefer) got banned, the Wordsmith was the first thing that popped in my mind. Damn, me prefers gbade!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by point45(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2007
gbade x
mode9 has his flaws and so do other rappers, infact only deceptive sentiments would make you say a rapper aint got flaws. do we have an agreement on that? i guess so. lets move from there to all you said, i agree there aint nothing bad in bursting in your own language, so if mode9 is loved, its not because of the language brother, its about what he says.i wonder why a hiphop prof like you would tell me that all that is left is to buy dulux paint and go white(are the best rapper white?) sometimes you impress me but other times you mess up so much that i wonder if its your kid sister advising you on what to say.mode9 is good, he's better than ruggedman and saucekid, thats all you'll ever hear me say,not that he's grand master flash or tech9, so if you dont get my exact line of talk, dont reply.english is not by force(all you need do is ask me and i'll give it you straight in any language you can deal with)
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2007
It's useless arguing Modenine with Gbade.X. Let's be on some other shiznit!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Wordsmith(m): 12:55am On Oct 06, 2007
@ kaydee:

LMAO, lemme throw some to butress what i'm saying -

more tissues to dissect a debate n keep 'em tears in hand/
on issues, the G-man known to keep a mean stand/
make u sit and analyze, nah i mean stand/
on your toes, typin text on a keyboard/
cash in on a topic, expect no re-funds/
. . . .*aah dammit, i'm about to sleep cheesy cheesy

@point45:

aight i get you, my bad for the previous disses. Now we agree on something - we all have our opinions and i respect that. What i would/will not condone is mode9 fans verbally attacking anyone who dares to oppose their views about mode9. That is where you see me get real nasty if i have to. Like trae_z on AHH once said, "opinions are like assholes, 'cause everybody's got one". Learn to deal with it. Peace.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by eldee(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2007
@Wordsmith

Well said bro, this has been a constant problem on nairaland, people seem to forget that this is a forum, it was built for people to come together and discuss opinions on different topics.

@Association Of Modenine Fans On Nairaland(AMFON)
If you check out my first post on this topic, you'll see were I said that Mode is one of the best (if not the best) lyricists Nigeria has ever produced. But when I saw other replies, I agreed that most nigerians need sumfin they feel and not someone giving them a 419 version of NY State of Mind. Please tell me how many nigerians understand this. 

My train of thought run you over when you on my track
Meaning I’m serving you off the court with what I spat
And I dare you not to put the beef back on the meat rack
Ya weak black roasting acting like you raw
You’re an Alby imposter because you’re not Sure
While I’m on point like I’m sitting on the Score board
Swinging war swords, slashing up all you wack guys
Rap wise, I wear you out like running up a hill
Fatigue is not the issue you get tired by 4 wheels
I have no elastic limit I won’t yield
I got the game sealed controlling it ma foot on the peddle
Beefing show promoters who always try to meddle
Like floating particles in pure water we won’t settle
The lead’ll pierce flesh I executed the mind hit
Rewind it heads do that whenever I spit
Without there fingers in my toilet they feeling my shit

If I had the whole day I'll have explained this verse line by line for everyone on nairaland to understand, if he wanted to reach a majority of people that feel him, then he should have stayed in The UK where he grew up.

@tjscale
The simple fact is, when i want to listen to american hard core; i just go to hmv and buy nas, talib or common and when i want nigerian stuff, i rather go for Freestyle, eLDee and Rugged. So stop saying rugged cannot sound american, put it like this, he won't sound american, he's Nigerian.

@kaydee
You're asking if I'm eldee the rapper. I don't think u've heard of one easy new invention on nairaland called PROFILE. You're there calling people fools when u're repping like one.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by eldee(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2007
And you said rugged is fake, please define fake, Does it mean representing for your people(check out his website ( http://www.ruggedmanonline.com/main.html ). this guy got tv airplay when the only thing we use to get was fake rnb tracks, he challenged Kennis Music. (Big Bros- Thy Album Come) and gave all other emcee's recogntion, if that's what u call fake, i'll prefer to be as fake. the bad thing is that he even explains to u guys all the time(Naija Hiphop 101).

Who's got the lyrics? Mode, Who's got the fans?Rugged
U only need to check out his my space page to understand this; he's the most featured rapper in Nigeria, i.e you don't have to buy his album to listen to his songs, that who I call a sucessful artiste.
http://www.myspace.com/ruggedmannigerian
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by walteve(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2007
modenine has the lyrics just like pac while rugged gat the flows just like biggie small.modenine is the killa of rap lyrics,he gat it going
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by mokei(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2007
what are these rubbish i'm hearin' that ruggedman is the best.bone yarnz modenizzle is best any time any day.the so called ruged fans out there you 've just lost a tite rapper since he sang barage he's sold out with his wacko! album.kudos to all modenizzle fans.abeg for 9ja rap check modenizzle's mixtape with kraft& the e pluribus cd.you'll know who's the best.rugged is just pop artist with his club tracks.even sauce kid can rate better than rugged!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool

Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by bouzymill(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2007
@gbade x.
  You dissed me gan ooo, but i no vex. Maybe because i've seen your posts in some other threads and i realized that you're not a baby hiphopwise, you're just holding on to your own opinion. i can see people are trying to end the whole stuff on the basis of hold your opinion and let me hold mine, which should not be, as educated as we are. Let me let you into what i think is the problem, from your last post here:
Sometimes, i look at you cats and shake my head in part amusement and part pity; you suckas don't know shittu about the industry. Music has evolved rapidly over the years/decades. As there's the talent side to music which makes the bulk of it, so is there the business side to it -whether u like to admit it or not
I think we are mixing two things up in here. the title reads "Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine?" this is different from saying who is more successful, and don't tell me success is measured tru lyrics, i know you won't .
We all know what we are looking for in a rap lyrics. If it is money, ehen,  we sabi dat one. We are not talking about Soul music, where you know the elements to be the voice and blablabla but in Rap, we all know now,  Dats why most of these guys are gettin shits wrong,  Its like saying JayZ is successful because he has better lyrics when compared to Talib Kweli,

@ritchboi
since you dont understand you don't flow, how would you understand this:
if your name was ocean tide, you won't flow
don't have much time for dumb students like you. Just go and look for "the elements of rap" and submit to be when next you post somthin,  its 10mrks, 

@tushman
O.D. is not new my brother.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by bouzymill(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2007
@eldee
And you said rugged is fake, please define fake, Does it mean representing for your people(check out his website ( http://www.ruggedmanonline.com/main.html ). this guy got tv airplay when the only thing we use to get was fake rnb tracks
50cent's A yo tech is on number 3 on chartlist while common's the people is not on the list. I guess its because 50 is better than common. Go and figure out yourself
Who's got the lyrics? Mode, Who's got the fans?Rugged
You only need to check out his my space page to understand this; he's the most featured rapper in Nigeria, i.e you don't have to buy his album to listen to his songs, that who I call a sucessful artiste.
Pls. Can you tell me what the thread topic reads? is there anything like successful in it? is there anything like who's got fans? GO AND SLEEP
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Wordsmith(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ bouzymill:

again, my apologies for the disses, errthing was heated and ish. About opinions, our views, our perspective on issues are what makes us individuals, our ability to respect another man's view is what makes us mature individuals. By that, you can't expect everyone to agree with u. That's where the statement "agree to disagree" comes into place. That's how the world/everyone is - we are all wired up to think independently and decide issues for ourselves, not like some robot or programmed device. When u or other mode9 fans choose to attack people who have contrary opinions, it becomes more or less like bigotry -an inability or should i just say intolerance of another man's views. That i don't like and would never accept.

Now to the question - who's got more lyrics? I'd admit i'm tempted to pick mode9 but then i renounce for 2 main reasons -

#punchlines and metaphors don't make a rapper complete. If so, ask people like Canibus. . .

#what i once said in one of my previous posts : "the music doesn't determine your soceity, your soceity determines the music". While your lyrics can carry the same theme, your soceity determines how u relate them to those u want to reach across. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying punchlines are not good and shouldn't be used; what the hell, i punchline myself, what i'm saying in effect is that you can punchline in a way that goes with ur environs/soceity and the general populace would relate with what you're saying.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by mailmalc(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2007
the music doesn't determine your soceity, your soceity determines the music
Exactly mode should spit wat an average nigerian even a primary skool kid would hear and relate with easily.

i dn't hav any probl'm wit him cos i think he is good but for naija standard RUGGED is on top MAN.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Tjscale(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2007
@ Eldee

I understand what you are talking about here but i also love to feel a Nigerian doing rap ike the americans do it and has a great flow too.I mean dont get me wrong i love naija music so so much men but there are times when i just wanna listen to songs like Elbow room,Formidable,Head,2 shotz from a nine and the rest. My conclusion ruggedman is the best selling rapper in Nigeria and he would always sell better than modenine if mode continues with that style of rap but am sure mode would still sell enuf cds to make him a star that he is, I love Eldee,sauce,freestyle ( Loving Braggin rights 4 ever),terry,and the rest, I think i would say i feel all major rappers in naija. I just dont really feel Ikechukwu yet but i heard his rap in Dekunle's song was ill, hoping to check it out soonest,

@ mailmalc

Naija is getting way advanced men and a lot of people around this place can feel modenine's style of rap even if his lyrics are verbose,he is a magnum opus,
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by ritchboi: 12:00am On Oct 07, 2007
Bouzy
ur stupidity knows no bounds.i gues ur so DUMB u dont c anytin wrong in 'DRY RIVER'.perhaps u should go bak 2 primary skool.how can a RIVER b DRY?Den how is it a RIVER?How FOOLISH can 1 b.i'm beginin 2 question d soundness of ur mind.
ur just anoda 1 of d numerous hip hop head wana-be's who keep popin up.a graphical representation of ur brain wud b an ANTS ASS. . . . . cos dats how smal it is
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by point45(m): 1:52am On Oct 07, 2007
wordsmith
                  apologies say alot about maturity, they also show the anakin in every vader(if you catch what i mean). the only little correction left is that when you talk about canibus, be sure to use the right words because punchlines aint his thang(with all the lung ripping, venom would be more appropriate).i know deep down y'all know 9 gats better lyrics, thats what this thread is about , thats what there is to be said but you wont agree would you?
some things would never change,its just the way it is, when will we ever learn, E40
, i just did
bouzy
          delivery so smooth, you gon overtake aliu soon,i think you made yourself another enemy though
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by eldee(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2007
@Wordsmith
You seem to know so much bout the basics of Rap. If you ever release an album or even recommend one, count on me to get a copy. RESPECT

@mokei
I felt like that when Rugged released Baraje, but if u listen to his album,(Ruggedy Baba) in Naija Hiphop 101, he said u have to release dance tracks first. Not that I'm saying Rugged is better, but I feel he should not be called an outright sell-out. Come to think of it, Baraje was one of the first Nigerian Hiphop club-bangers we had, after that we had Peace Or War, Big Bros. I feel it was a good thing for nigerian hiphop when my sis started rapping along wiv rap tracks came out.

@Bouzy
lol, that was just an extra sumin i put there for bragging rights to go to rugged.

@everyone
Thanks y'all for contributing to arguably the most expository topic on Nairaland. This has shown clearly that Nigerian Hiphop is advancing. But one thing i fail to understand is the fact that nigerian artiste's websites sometimes have full song. I was actually downloading full songs from some websites.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2007
eldee:

Baraje was one of the first Nigerian Hiphop club-bangers we had, after that we had Peace Or War, Big Bros. I feel it was a good thing for nigerian hiphop when my sis started rapping along with rap tracks came out.

Don't ever say that again,When did u start lisnin 2 Naija Hip-Hop? Do u know bout weird MC, Cashman Davies and Trybesmen? Tracks like Allen Avenue,Joromi,Shake Body(Still one of the best party tracks.)
Ruggedman's been around then and was trying 2 do the Modenine stuff but his skills ain't good enough.He was doing the "What If" track he fapped the concept from Outshine when they met in a studio. Outshine named his track "Misyarn".

My main beef with this Ruggedman is that he's a kettle calling pot black.His skills couldn't get him 2 limelight,so he had 2 cheat to get there(What a low-life).Calling names to get fame.Now he's got it and he ain't different from those guys he once dissed.Now,they better than him coz they improved and he's gone back 2 what they was. Wack ass mo'fo. If u're good,ur skills will make way for U. Sauce Kid is better than this guy,no doubt.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by helsbry: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2007
both are good,but modenine is better.rugged believes in "speak in whatever language but make sense".modenine is still better undecided
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2007
eldee:

Come to think of it, Baraje was one of the first Nigerian Hiphop club-bangers we had, after that we had Peace Or War, Big Bros. I feel it was a good thing for nigerian hiphop when my sis started rapping along with rap tracks came out.

Ur Folly pops out errtime U open ur mouth! It's obvious U know nothin bout Hip-Hop in Nigeria,so just shut ur mouth and don't talk bout the history of Hip-hop in Nigeria.What Nonsense!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by eldee(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2007
dude, u see, we never get to understand each other. i meant baraje was a club banger, the rest were just a collection of his own core tracks. (what club did u go to and danced to Big Bros?)
kaydee:

your Folly pops out errtime You open your mouth! It's obvious You know nothin bout Hip-Hop in Nigeria,so just shut your mouth and don't talk bout the history of Hip-hop in Nigeria.What Nonsense!

Naija hiphop 101 is a ruggedman track where he talked bout how to make it in the nigerian hiphop industry. He explained how he released videos of his hit tracks before releasing his hardcore tracks, to promote his album. It's so obvious that u never even listened to any ruggeman cd. Pls endavour to listen to albums from the two of them and don't grade them by thier hits before u come here and start telling everyone that you know the A-Z of naija hiphop.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by mailmalc(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2007
pls how do u judge if an artist is better than the other. I think the main criteria should be albulm sales, who's more popular and who most of his songs rocks?

Decide 4 urself. Differnt Strokes for Different Folks

i am a fan of both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Ft. Meekmills- Fans Mi (official Video) / Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Davido Release His First Risky Thriller, Dances Gbeku. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.