Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts (3121 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Mbu Ordered Shoot At Electoral Offenders In Self Defence, APC Kicked (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by Justiceori2019(m): 10:51am On Apr 09
Without me Wike Wouldn't Have Become Governor, Mbu Joseph Recounts His Role In Wike’s Political Trajectory Unrewarded.

Retired Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) Mbu Joseph Mbu has expressed disappointment over what he perceives as the lack of recognition for his contributions to the political career of former Rivers State Governor and current FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike.

Speaking with Daily Trust on the political crisis ongoing in the state between Wike and his successor, Governor Siminalayi Fubara, Mbu, whose role during the 2014–2015 political crisis in Rivers State had often been described as controversial, stated that despite his efforts, especially during Wike’s political rise, he feels unappreciated, particularly by Wike himself.

Mbu recounted instances where he felt abandoned, such as when he was contesting his retirement and reached out to Wike for support, only to be ignored. He highlighted his close relationship with Wike, stating that he would have intervened in any personal issues the governor faced, but was disappointed when his calls went unanswered.

“Without me, he would not have become Governor, because I knew where to hit the government power,” he said.

Mbu also said that he has watched Governor Fubura and that, despite not knowing him, he can see that he is a thorough and sound person.

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by richidinho(m): 10:52am On Apr 09
Look at this fuuul😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by Iberl: 10:52am On Apr 09
You got the news from where

2 Likes

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by jkpbestseries: 10:55am On Apr 09
Look at all these criminal police

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by BondRiv: 10:55am On Apr 09
You are shameless.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by richiemcgold: 11:33am On Apr 09
Too late to dey shalaye.
Shebi u be retired AIG? Wetin you dey find again. Abi u no dey collect pension ni?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by Dalohad: 11:39am On Apr 09
That was when yoruba Muslim APC retards like Madridguy and co. hated Wike and loved Amaechi. grin

That was the period the Mbu chased away Amaechi and his supporters out of rivers state. Wike and Mbu also killed many APC supporters.

Today they've forgotten about their dead APC comrades killed by Wike, and now love Wike to the marrow and even swallow his excreta. grin

It proves that if you are APC foot soldier, you are as disposable and useless as a nylon-bagged excreta lying on the streets of Ibadan. grin

Take note Okezie Atani

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by SadiqBabaSani: 11:50am On Apr 09
Dumb news

1 Like

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by Kukutenla: 12:03pm On Apr 09
Dalohad:
That was when yoruba Muslim APC retards like Madridguy and co. hated Wike and loved Amaechi. grin

That was the period the Mbu chased away Amaechi and his supported out of rivers stated. Wike and Mbu also killed many APC supporters. Today the love Wike to the marrow and even swallow his excreta. grin

Now this is an interesting point
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by CodeTemplar: 12:10pm On Apr 09
Your former colleagues are still making people governors and more.
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by Opeyemic01: 12:11pm On Apr 09
Mbu oloribu
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by xtianxtian(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09
Mbu after retirement go and take chieftancy title in your village and relax with all the money you made as a wicked police officer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by youngrichnigga: 1:00pm On Apr 09
Olofofo kongba egba, ibi ope lo o mo (for the omoluabis)..........Mbu, I remember you and your antics in Rivers State while you served as the CP very well and the monster you made has turned against you angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by 9jatriot(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09
Except this was said privately to somebody, I do not think anyone can make this kind of statement in an interview.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09
9jatriot:
Except this was said privately to somebody, I do not think anyone can make this kind of statement in an interview.

You weren't in the nation when a senator said his wife assisted some senators during their court cases.some time if you have a words that you have been keeping for long time and no avenue to say it, it's will be bloating untill you says it out
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by gaby(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09
You bountifully reaped what you sowed.

Do not try to play smart by patronizing Sim, oga Police.

Enjoy your retirement in peace.
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by Melagros(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09
COMRADES, so this motherfvcker called Mbu is still alive?
I remember that year when dictator and Judas wike was remote controlling him from Abuja to make the government of Ameachi ungovernable
Why are you crying foul play now?
You're reaping what you sowed, so, enjoy your lamentation
You can see that wike is a serial betrayer, you work for him today, when he succeeds, he betrays or forget you completely tomorrow without further ado

2 Likes

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09
jkpbestseries:
Look at all these criminal police
no be this rouge police that year creating problems everywhere. So he's now humble, may ogun kill you last last sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by rayvelez(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09
Dalohad:

That was the period the Mbu chased away Amaechi and his supported out of rivers stated. Wike and Mbu also killed many APC supporters. Today the love Wike to the marrow and even swallow his excreta. grin
Aaahh omoh I remember that time ooo infact they are plenty on here back then… The shameless man really show Amaechi shege pro max.
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09
Thurnder kill you there Mr MBU
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by Ofunaofu: 4:59pm On Apr 09
AIG Mbu

He once described himself as the leopard that tamed the lion. Referring to Rotimi Amaechi, the Lion of Ubima

1 Like

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by johnog4sure: 5:13pm On Apr 09
My country is gone, is this not enough to put him jail? I no blame am, the people are powerless and foolish

1 Like

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by id4sho(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09
J Mbu was one time force education officer. Late pop's paddy cool
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by Paraman: 5:21pm On Apr 09
Dalohad:

While obidients were fully in support of Wike and Mbu
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by honestivo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09
You are the cause of the issues we have in rivers state for unjustly paving way for power drunk Wike

2 Likes

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09
Mbu of dat year!

d guy completely terrorise Amaechi life dat year!
cool
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by AcadaWriter: 6:13pm On Apr 09
Look at this fuuul😂
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by Raf4: 6:48pm On Apr 09
Justiceori2019:
Without me Wike Wouldn't Have Become Governor, Mbu Joseph Recounts His Role In Wike’s Political Trajectory Unrewarded.

Retired Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) Mbu Joseph Mbu has expressed disappointment over what he perceives as the lack of recognition for his contributions to the political career of former Rivers State Governor and current FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike.

Speaking with Daily Trust on the political crisis ongoing in the state between Wike and his successor, Governor Siminalayi Fubara, Mbu, whose role during the 2014–2015 political crisis in Rivers State had often been described as controversial, stated that despite his efforts, especially during Wike’s political rise, he feels unappreciated, particularly by Wike himself.

Mbu recounted instances where he felt abandoned, such as when he was contesting his retirement and reached out to Wike for support, only to be ignored. He highlighted his close relationship with Wike, stating that he would have intervened in any personal issues the governor faced, but was disappointed when his calls went unanswered.

“Without me, he would not have become Governor, because I knew where to hit the government power,” he said.

Mbu also said that he has watched Governor Fubura and that, despite not knowing him, he can see that he is a thorough and sound person.

We all knew it then that this mbu joseph mbu was highly unprofessional. A political jobber always asslicking the powers that be. He was running ungodly errands for mama Peace against Rotimi Amechi then, now foaming in his rotten mouth. A disgrace to the police force.
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by b3llo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09
Because of this man our parents were retired prematurely from the Force.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by highchief1: 7:24pm On Apr 09
Justiceori2019:

wike don suffer.who give police man hand to make person governor.
Re: Wike Abandoned Me After I Made Him Governor, Retired AIG, Mbu Recounts Efforts by SouthSouth1914: 7:36pm On Apr 09
Useless old fooll

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interesting Nigerian Conspiracy Theories Involving The CIA / North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites" / Bush Meat (monkey) Eating Continues In Lagos Despite Ebola Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.