Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland (5161 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / How To Gain Fame On Romance Section(guys) / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nairaland by 195(f): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
ode! tongue
Re: Nairaland by tellwisdom: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2011
anymore insult on this thread, then i'l close it. be warned angry

grin grin grin, dog without teeth
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin, dog without teeth

Re: Nairaland by Tosinville(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2011
idk
Re: Nairaland by Goldieluks: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2011
Yes lefulefu is the FAKEST! cool tongue
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2011
190_@:

iya you got mail, please address the situation immediately

its urgent and serious 4get about this thread angry

i no see any mail oh angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland by Odunnu: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ sexkills, when would you ever grow up? you have sang this skype/yim issue and its getting annoying. you dont have to pick a fight with someone you dont know. every body has an online personality and if you get angry over 190's then you are missing it cos he is far from dat outside of here.

sijo01, by real or fake, i mean are they all that personality they potray online? cheesy cheesy
I cant believe you wrote that Iya. *smh* i'm really disappointed, wallahi, I am.
Re: Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2011
I'm just wondering how possible it is that someone can be totally different from what he or she is online.
You may not be everything you portray yourself to be here but there must be something about you that is the same here and outside.
Re: Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2011
I'm just wondering how possible it is that someone can be totally different from what he or she is online.
You may not be everything you portray yourself to be here but there must be something about you that is the same here and outside.
Re: Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
freecocoa:

I'm just wondering how possible it is that someone can be[b] totally[/b] different from what he or she is online.

Are you totally real or totally plastic?  undecided

I am curious if I am the only one who knows that you re a guy undecided
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2011
@ freecocoa, i must have really annoyed you that you are tripple posting embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed @ odunnu, i believe he is just puting up a face and behind the real 190 is a calm coward grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
@Iyatrustee, when am I gonna have you back? How long is this problem going to keep going on? If you want to ignore me because I'm not being super nice and I can't go more than 10 rounds in da bed, then *so be it* angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
DAY11.:

Are you totally real or totally plastic?  undecided

I am curious if I am the only one who knows that you re a guy undecided

Damn! so I haven't been hiding it good enough,I guess now you are not the only who knows,the whole of NL does now too,no thanks to you.
Re: Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
@ IYA,I can't annoyance for you na,unless-----lets leave it at that,I'm just saying there's a part of the real you in the you here.
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin sorry budgie!

Re: Nairaland by Odunnu: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ freecocoa, i must have really annoyed you that you are tripple posting embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed @ odunnu, i believe he is just puting up a face and behind the real 190 is a calm coward grin grin grin grin
You are being nice huh? I'm sure he's worse than that.
What I dont get is what he told you that made you relate with him outside NL.
Is that the kinda 'face' that folks put up that attracts you?
Oh my Iya, my darling iya, you don eff up!
Re: Nairaland by 195(f): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
Odunnu u incompetent bastard
Eat penguin shit, you boner-biting, raccoon molesting, her[i]p[/i]es inf[i]e[/i]cted butt pirate.

dont u have sometin reasonable to do than to sit your wret[i]c[/i]hed arse up and worry bout 190's

Cram it up your [i]a[/i]ss, you chi[i]p[/i]munk rap[i]i[/i]ng, insignificant, retarded, assramming, stup[i]i[/i]d Daughter of a b[i]it[/i]ch.
Eat my as[i]s[/i]hole, you lemur molesting, a[i]n[/i]al-retentive, pompous a[i]s[/i]smaster.
Suck my shit, you repulsive, jellyfish raping ass whigge

Iya you indeed have time to worry bout this naked witch that does notin on NL that goin around rumour mongerin

shes disappointed in you - please kindly inform her that u are not mates in any tin and would never be, there should be respect in everything
Re: Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
^
YEYE
FOWL
SO
MUCH
FOR
BEING
DIFFERENT
OUTSIDE.
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2011
190_@:

Odunnu u incompetent bastard
Eat penguin poo, you Situation-biting, raccoon molesting, her[i]p[/i]es inf[i]e[/i]cted butt pirate.

dont u have sometin reasonable to do than to sit your wret[i]c[/i]hed arse up and worry bout 190's

Cram it up your [i]a[/i]ss, you chi[i]p[/i]munk rap[i]i[/i]ng, insignificant, slow, assramming, stup[i]i[/i]d Daughter of a b[i]it[/i]ch.
Eat my as[i]s[/i]hole, you lemur molesting, a[i]n[/i]al-retentive, pompous a[i]s[/i]smaster.
Suck my poo, you repulsive, jellyfish Desecrating Bottom whigge

Iya you indeed have time to worry bout this Unclad witch that does notin on NL that goin around rumour mongerin

shes disappointed in you - please kindly inform her that u are not mates in any tin and would never be, there should be respect in everything

Calm down son! tongue

Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Only a fool will be gullible to believe that NL's king of self acclaimed Id[i]i[/i]ots is any different outside. Unless of course there's a symbiotic relationship between them. . .

[/size]
Re: Nairaland by 195(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
^Thanks for insultin iya

You are really a proud son of your pat[i]h[/i]etic leprous father

Im too busy to know if you exist
suck my hairy scro[i]t[/i]um sack

basta[i]r[/i]d undecided
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Five lame lines of pathetically weak insults. . . Felt like rubber bullets. . . Smh!

Your stupidity should be upgraded by now, it's becoming hopelessly slow. Ugly dangerously black baboon. You are so dark skinned, it rubs off on your brain cells. . . Moronic Arrow. . . King of Nairaland's Schizophrenic idi[i]o[/i]t's. Proliferating obscurantism per minute, and displaying every tad of that shameful unacceptable ignorance, per second. . . Product of wasted education. . . Nonsense!. . .[/size]
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2011
^
Cyber- Terrorist have started again! You are not welcomed here killz- remove yourself now! angry
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Who is whispering? All i hear is faint whispers. . . [/size]
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
@ day11, until you upgrade yourself, till then am sorri sad sad sad sad

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Only a fool will be gullible to believe that NL's king of self acclaimed Id[i]i[/i]ots is any different outside. Unless of course there's a symbiotic relationship between them. . .

[/size]

i would decide not to have read that from you. if you dont agree with my opinion, why not let it slip by than resorting to cheap insults? even the worst of persons have people who see them different if they choose to. you come across like someone who derives cheap happiness in online bullying.
Re: Nairaland by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2011
[size=14pt]Sorry, did i direct that post to you?

I said Only a fool, did i mention your name? Smh!

Are you qualifying yourself?

I taya O!. . .[/size]
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ day11, until you upgrade yourself, till then am sorri sad sad sad sad

10rounds nor do you? undecided
Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
i enter gear 2 by th 12th round! wink wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland by DAY12(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Somebody Help!!!!! ***running for my life***

Re: Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your Most Embarassing Moment... / To The Ladies.. / She The Baddest Bìtch On Nairaland...pictures