Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission (661 Views)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by Testiebobo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09
My sis have being informing me that my younger brother is always wearing my shoes especially the versace one which is my favourite for hanging out with his girlfriend and his friends. But i usually ignore the information.
Unfortunately for him i caught him flexing with that my versace sneakers along with his gang. I was actually returning from airtel office for nin linkage when i caught him on the way.
I decided not to disgrace him among his peers, so when we got home the punishment he was going to serve is to wash my clothes and shoes for 2weeks.
MANY DAYS FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. Can you just imagine such audacity.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by Pat081: 1:53pm On Apr 09
Testiebobo:
My sis have being informing me that my younger brother is always wearing my shoes especially the versace one which is my favourite for hanging out with his girlfriend and his friends. But i usually ignore the information.
Unfortunately for him i caught him flexing with that my versace sneakers along with his gang. I was actually returning from airtel office for nin linkage when i caught him on the way.
I decided not to disgrace him among his peers, so when we got home the punishment he was going to serve is to wash my clothes and shoes for 2weeks.
MANY DAYS FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER. Can you just imagine such audacity.
You should give that your sister slap and why are you crying because your brother flexing with your shoe if something happens to you today that shop will b his own

1 Like

Re: I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by Lance008(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09
Testiebobo:
U be real mumu I swr God
Me Dey find junior bro mak won wear my cloth
Ur fake varsage mak go expire b4 dec
Re: I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by Sonnobax15(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09
lipsrsealed
You should be happy that you have siblings who are Sharing your clothes with you.....I know of many people who are the only child of their parents and are praying to have siblings who will share everything with them......But here you are,para-ing simply because your blood bro wore your shoe undecided.
Re: I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by TUANKU(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09
Allow your younger bro flex your fake versace in peace.
Re: I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by zed7: 3:19pm On Apr 09
Many would love to have a brother to share their material things with.
Re: I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by dawnomike(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09
Testiebobo:
I wish i had a brother

Let our slide... just warn him
Re: I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by oz4real83(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09
It is a common thing among siblings, I see nothing bad here cool
Re: I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by Starboytwo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09
Start thinking of dashing him.

Those are nice trips.
Re: I Caught Him Flexing With My Versace Shoes Without My Permission by missjekyll: 9:57pm On Apr 09
Testiebobo:

This is fair. Don't borrow anything you cannot afford especially without the owners knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Is Love At First Sight True? / Ten (10) Tricks To Catch The Man Of Your Dream / What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.