Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi (13627 Views)

NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR / If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman / Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Thinktwicemybro: 11:41am On Apr 10
Thieves*
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by HugoBoss10(m): 11:42am On Apr 10
Thieves everywhere, all a sudden Atiku doesn't understand figures.
What have we not heard from these corrupt leaders of ours
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:43am On Apr 10
Igbos will be confused on who to support now grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Bovis(m): 11:43am On Apr 10
Jokay07:
Lolzz
But at the end Umahi ended up saying nothing
Umahi said he would provide the full figures and cost breakdown on his trip to Lagos in a couple of days.

Atiku and his handlers should be patient instead of just pulling their own figures out of the thin air
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Kusu12: 11:45am On Apr 10
Penguin2:
All these rofo rofo no really concern me.

My own na make una sha deliver the project.

I want to be able to drive from VI to Sangotedo through the Coastal road without facing Lekki-Epe Expressway traffic hassle.

I want to be able to drive from Lagos to the East on the Coastal road without having to go through Benin and others.

That’s what I want.

Expecting Tinubu and his gang of criminals to do a project without chopping inside is like expecting a lion not to eat the goat placed under its care; and that would be the height of foolery.
Your fake messiah and serial party defector who ruined and ran Anambra State to the ground is the real criminal. Nothing can please the loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Kusu12: 11:50am On Apr 10
Dubia landlord is confused and frustrated. The deluded obirodents will disagree as usual since anything not coming from the Agulu fraudster and serial party defector must be condemned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Atarakpa: 11:55am On Apr 10
blamingthedevil:

He completed Second Nigeria Bridge
He complained 120km Lagos Ibadan Expressway
He completed 30 Km Ojota - Apapa Expressway with Concrete
He completed Oweto Bridge
Almost complete Bonny - Port Harcourt 60k Road
Half way Abuja- Kano Road
Many roads too numerous mention....no administration constructed roads like Buhari Govt in the history of Nigeria
Obasanjo administration did better. All the road you mention is either started and awarded by obj or gej administration
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by id4sho(m): 11:59am On Apr 10
blamingthedevil:

Many roads too numerous mention....no administration constructed roads like Buhari Govt in the history of Nigeria
Lemme add , CAPITAL PROJECTS but the loans loud sha
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by stevups(m): 11:59am On Apr 10
Morbeta11:
With the quality of work Umahi did on third mainland bridge, I beg to know what Fashola did as works minister?

Fashion is a talkative
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by id4sho(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10
Atarakpa:
Obasanjo administration did better. All the road you mention is either started and awarded by obj or gej administration
Awarding is never a problem but funding.

Many projects originated since the first republic. PMB got loans for full funding and completion

1 Like

Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Litmus: 12:04pm On Apr 10
I'm a fan of this project and gladdened by the urgency until the later began intriguing me. I mean the Urgency. It occurred to me, drawing from my suspicions, that leaders of Nigeria always seem more concerned for the wellbeing of Africa than Nigerians. I began taking a closer interest and eventually it seemed as if those Oyibo people that control Africa from thire bases in organisation like the United Nations or and European Union dictated that Africa should construct a highway linking all Africa nations. And now I am wondering if the urgency of this Nigeria coastal highway project ( which has been sweeting me greatly) is really all about Nigeria completing our section of the trans Africa highway in fulfllment of obligation to our UN or European masters. undecided

In short, if the highway is about Nigeria and Nigerians or if it is really all about Africa and Africans.
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by fuke(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10
shortgun:
Atiku doesn't understand figures yet you can't prove he was wrong or provide any figures to counter his claims.
There's no economic benefit of that project, there are existing roads linking every part of the country; instead of spending 30% of the funds for the new road on the maintenance of the existing ones they will rather award a new road to create an avenue to loot the country to oblivion
angry

wetin God put for you people head?
Have you been to the USA or Europe before and see roads.
If you have not,? you no de watch films?
Why do you have ring roads?

1 Like

Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by blacknp(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:
All these rofo rofo no really concern me.

My own na make una sha deliver the project.

I want to be able to drive from VI to Sangotedo through the Coastal road without facing Lekki-Epe Expressway traffic hassle.

I want to be able to drive from Lagos to the East on the Coastal road without having to go through Benin and others.

That’s what I want.

Expecting Tinubu and his gang of criminals to do a project without chopping inside is like expecting a lion not to eat the goat placed under its care; and that would be the height of foolery.
A hater that wants to benefit in his hypocrisy.
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by stevups(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10
shortgun:
Atiku doesn't understand figures yet you can't prove he was wrong or provide any figures to counter his claims.
There's no economic benefit of that project, there are existing roads linking every part of the country; instead of spending 30% of the funds for the new road on the maintenance of the existing ones they will rather award a new road to create an avenue to loot the country to oblivion
angry

Please wake up?
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Chikel20000(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10
seunjungle1:
Wetin bring obi here now. Umahi na obi mate?
Point to one reasonable project obi do when he was governor

he didnt do anything ...reason y he got 6million votes from 6 million Nigerians
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Kukutenla: 12:16pm On Apr 10
You said Atiku does not understand figure but you couldn't give figures but waiting on your aides to cook up figures you'll announce at a later date abi?
Umahi is a disappointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Kukutenla: 12:19pm On Apr 10
blamingthedevil:

Even Buhari will not agree with this asslicking
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Jostoman: 12:20pm On Apr 10
This one is just packing billion billion for 2027 election.
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Fiscus105(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10
melodyogonna:

He said he'll answer at a press conference nau

You dnt need to answer, fault finders, witch-hunters and destructive crictics ! For, they will never see anything good, comming out from Jerusalem.
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Yvngex(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10
shortgun:
angry

For real there should be a level of IQ that you need to have before commenting on a public post cause wtf did you just write?
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Callosobruchus: 12:31pm On Apr 10
Hmmm,Atiku;the Raila Odinga Of Nigeria.They're both very,very successful in losing election.If care is not taken one Agulu ninja will soon become as successful as the duo.
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Sheuns(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10
blamingthedevil:

Which road in Lagos is Ojota-Apapa?

The one I know that was constructed with concrete is Apapa-Oworonshoki and it was done by Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by bionixs: 12:35pm On Apr 10
Jokay07:
Lolzz
don't mind the mugus above you
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by AareGaa: 12:35pm On Apr 10
Morbeta11:
With the quality of work Umahi did on third mainland bridge, I beg to know what Fashola did as works minister?

Fashola is greater than all the leaders from South East put together, both dead and living.

Ibos don't have leaders that can compete with any Yoruba leaders since independence.

Na inferiority complex dey worry you and your blodas.

Umahi is not the owner of Chinal civil engineering company that executed the job.
China Civil has been doing construction in Lagos for years.

Why all concrete jobs he did in Ebonyi were substandard?
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by AareGaa: 12:37pm On Apr 10
Chikel20000:
But dis Umahi de try abeg.....respect to Umahi sha....dude be pushing it n supervising it like Obi.....d more reason y d east should be trusted at national level

They should make their backward region liveable.

Obi was a calamity as a governor
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by bionixs: 12:40pm On Apr 10
helinues:
Abeg make una dey take it easy with AlDubai Atiku

grin cheesy
mugu , HOW MUCH did Umahi say or disclose that 1km of the project will cost ?

Oga , you end up a joke in this country. Na your innocent children wey go still spit on your head for failure to use your sense to build a good future for them , I dey pity
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by AareGaa: 12:46pm On Apr 10
melodyogonna:
Best minister of works since 1999?

That's why your
South East region keeps producing the worst set of leaders since independence.

A minister who has not initiated and completed a single project is the best since 1999,?

Obi who was a calamity for 8 years is seen as a hero by your delusional blodas
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by ivandragon: 12:56pm On Apr 10
It is good to keep the government on its toes, but it should be done with facts and figures.

Hope the highway would have an accompanying rail line. This would help in transportation of bulk or very heavy loads/goods. This would help keep the road in good shape and reduce cost of transportation on goods.
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by bamasite2: 12:58pm On Apr 10
It is not Engr. Dave Umahi's fault that your Primary School English teachers failed you! Or maybe you were busy playing truant when they were teaching basic comprehension
Jokay07:
Lolzz
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Chikel20000(m): 12:59pm On Apr 10
AareGaa:

They should make their backward region liveable.

Obi was a calamity as a governor
during Obis tenure, I was in Anambra myself,....if Obi did badly....he made me proud in road construction...make una carry dis una rumour de waka
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by Obiedun(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10
Atiku is finished
Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Highway: Atiku Doesn't Understand Figures- David Umahi by PNomsule: 1:09pm On Apr 10
Basic123:

Or your empty brain ended up comprehending nothing.Including the fact that Calabar end of the road will start in July 2024!
Sorry Mr. but he is right, Umahi ended up saying nothing as to the figures which is infact the crux of the matter he was harping on addressing... ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PVCs Ready For Collection — INEC / President Buhari Meets Economic Team Today / Governor Buni: We Won’t Allow any ‘strongman’ To Hijack APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.