Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee (796 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by Sapasenator: 12:33am On Apr 10
Guys, do you agree or not. You need to forgive as a good Christian or Muslim

Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On Apr 10
a cheating wife who just got caught cheating (and/or found out the baby is not yours) will always play the victim and pretend to be remorseful (BECAUSE SHE GOT CAUGHT)... as if she slipped and fell on the dikc.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by CoronaVirusPro: 12:44am On Apr 10
I will do same

So I won’t be a suspect when she and the child goes missing.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by Sapasenator: 12:49am On Apr 10
MrBrownJay1:
a cheating wife who just got caught cheating (and/or found out the baby is not yours) will always play the victim and pretend to be remorseful (BECAUSE SHE GOT CAUGHT)... as if she slipped and fell on the dikc.

Remember, to forgive is divine
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by worldclass68(m): 12:50am On Apr 10
one of them that usually finds out he has one or nil out of probably 4 children......

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:06am On Apr 10
Sapasenator:
Remember, to forgive is divine

you know what else is divine? to get rid of yeye baggage from your life so that you can move forward in peace... as they say:"better be single than with the neighborhood olosho!"

so A) my unfaithful/disrespectful/untrustworthy wife is cheating (and i am suppose to forgive that rat of a wife)... then B) she doesnt protect herself when doing so and gets pregnant from her disgusting act... then C) instead of counting my blessings that this animal of a wife (who doesnt protect herself when being a wh0re) didnt infect me with some yeye deadly diseases.. i should now D) raise the lil bastard child she is carrying?!
HOLY MADNESS!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by Sapasenator: 1:07am On Apr 10
CoronaVirusPro:
I will do same

So I won’t be a suspect when she and the child goes missing.

Calm down bro, you want to mud your wife and step-child? That kid deserves love men!
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by Sapasenator: 1:08am On Apr 10
MrBrownJay1:

you know what else is divine? to get rid of yeye baggage from your life so that you can move forward in peace (rather than taking care of lil bastards from your disrespectful wife).

so A) my unfaithful/disrespectful/untrustworthy wife is cheating (and i am suppose to forgive that rat of a wife)... then B) she doesnt protect herself when doing so and gets pregnant from her disgusting act... then C) instead of counting my blessings that this animal of a wife (who doesnt protect herself when being a wh0re) didnt infect me with some yeye deadly diseases.. i should now D) raise the lil bastard child she is carrying?!
HOLY MADNESS!!!!!

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my wife when she sins against me? Up to seven times?" 22 Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. ".
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:17am On Apr 10
Sapasenator:
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my wife when she sins against me? Up to seven times?" 22 Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. ".

the above is the type of mambo jambo meant for yeye ignoramus that want to stay married to wh0res while raising lil bastard...
here is also what your holybook says:

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

better yet:

Deuteronomy 23:2
No one born of a forbidden marriage[a] nor any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation.
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by meum: 1:40am On Apr 10
Lol

Ashawo no Dey repent completely. Her eye go still dey for outside. Unless say you ready to care for plenty children wey no be your own. Remorse ko
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by flokii: 1:57am On Apr 10
This guyman don too soft o.. see him looking like butty.

Back to topic, it's good to forgive and it's also not good in certain scenarios such as paternity fraud.
Nedu Wazobia na correct man, move the fvck on with life and never look back.. all guys should emulate Nedu a.k.a Officer Jato.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by EreluRoz: 5:13am On Apr 10
Luminouz will not like this
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by Sapasenator: 7:10am On Apr 10
MrBrownJay1:

you know what else is divine? to get rid of yeye baggage from your life so that you can move forward in peace... as they say:"better be single than with the neighborhood olosho!"

HOLY MADNESS!!!!!

It was an honest mistake and she is remorseful and learned her lesson. Now you have a step/adopted son, I don't see any reason not to forgive.
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by KingLennon(m): 8:19am On Apr 10
Words of a SIMPle man. These are the type of men women kill easily sad
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by Nazgul: 9:22am On Apr 10
You'd loose your respect as a man the day you accept a child your wife gave birth to by cheating on you.

She would keep cheating cos she knows that you'll forgive her.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:21am On Apr 10
He never talk am

If he talk am, it's for blitz

If he mean am, na wife dey feed and clothe him
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by G00dharddick: 10:26am On Apr 10
These are the types of weak men women pretend to love so much while laughing him at his back!

The parents of this SIMPLETON Must be weeping earnestly in pains and agony wherever they are right now.

It's a pity the opinion of ediotic Simps are now considered news headline on the internet

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by Sonnobax15(m): 10:31am On Apr 10
lipsrsealed
If not for the fact that I so much love my masculinity, I'd have renounced it due to the kind of misfits that are sharing it with me angry.

Chaiiii,see wetin a full grown man dey talk..... Forgive a wife who didn't only cheat on you,but also got pregnant along the line? This nigha need to swap gender abeg because na mis-yanning of the highest order be this..
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by TMTR: 10:34am On Apr 10
SIMPsons everywhere

Spits undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10
Sapasenator:
It was an honest mistake and she is remorseful and learned her lesson. Now you have a step/adopted son, I don't see any reason not to forgive.

a "honest mistake" is putting too much salt in your egusi soup...
- CHEATING is a well planned act. this woman started chatting up this dude, then she jumped into her car to drive to meet this man, then they started flirting and having a good time together, before they both drove to a hotel (or his house) where they then took off their clothes and had sex etc. this was definitely NOT a mistake.
- HAVING A BASTARD CHILD (from your cheating) is a well planned life decision... she decided to not use protection while having an extramarital affair and when she got pregnant, she decided to keep the bastard child rather than have an abortion.

furthermore, if that wh0re (he calls his wife) can do the above then how many other bastard children is he ready and willing to accept in his household?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee by Sapasenator: 4:14pm On Apr 10
I believe she has learnt her lesson. Next time, she will try to use condom. Abeg, forgive this one.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For The Love Of My Life. . . / Just How Effective Are Pick Up Lines / Relationships On The Rebound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.