Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) (22541 Views)

Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding / 43-Year-Old Police Officer Buried In His Uniform In Adamawa State. Photos / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Is Thankful As She Survives Ghastly Auto-crash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by worksmart(m): 9:45am On Apr 10
RIP
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:49am On Apr 10
Sad.Rest in peace. Condolences to the family
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:50am On Apr 10
[quote author=MALLEOLUS2017 post=129360977]
Oga talk better thing abeg. You're even talking like someone that's not spiritually sound.

May God rest their souls

You won't understand
Romans 8:6
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by Emmanuel30a2: 9:51am On Apr 10
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:52am On Apr 10
NFBI:
Na by grace..
Was TB Joshua not spiritually sound?
Man know thyself only Romans 8:6
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by YourKarma: 9:53am On Apr 10
Na today wey I know say the population of northerners in Owerri dey high.

Going by the nonsense from some urchins on nairaland you would think no other tribes live in the east.
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 9:57am On Apr 10
RIP to the departed souls. Very sad.
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:03am On Apr 10
post=129359286:
Nlfpmod
was he the driver of the car?

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:05am On Apr 10
Wakolord:
this is so sad, e pain me.
crocodile tears. Na wetin be your own? Audio pain.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 10:10am On Apr 10
God give them rest and forgive us of our sins
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:11am On Apr 10
grin grin grin
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by Honestfrend: 10:14am On Apr 10
Terrible way 2 die... God help us.
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by ryloy: 10:27am On Apr 10
Don't travel in the north during Ramadan..... the speed at which those drivers travel....is something else
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by MICVOCT(m): 10:39am On Apr 10
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....When it comes to defensive driving, women is F9.

Driving no be women mate......

You got it right!

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by dkidd: 11:31am On Apr 10
Not everything that is ascribed to religion or God. God gave us senses to respond to things around us. Their deaths could probably have been avoidable who knows? Bad roads, bad drivers or bad / failing car parts. We can't keep blaming God or even insinuating they were not right with Him. It pays to be prayerful all the time yes and ur instincts which is part of God in u also should be listened to. Take nothing for granted. Never be careless as u can never be too careful. Such a sad loss. All five gone. RIP to them. The picture quote below sums it all up

Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by JayB11(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10
I have known this family since 2004, when I got admitted into JSS1. Also, i attended same University with the Lady. Truly, we have to be ready for our earthly journey is never assured. RIP Ani and Mommy Show cry
Re: Mother And Daughter Die In Adamawa Auto Crash (Photos) by Candreva: 8:28am On Apr 11
Yeah the word by.ch.a.s.s is supposed to be seen as a praise right? You deserve a lifetime ban grin grin
MemphitzDgreat1:
Fellow Nairalanders,
I think it's high time we need to put a check on the excesses of these mods. Can anyone tell me what was wrong in this comment that warrants a ban?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister / Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) / Countdown To Nairaland Hitting A Million Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.