Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) (40047 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by muyico(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10
Puss360:
My dear cheerup.... A better man is on the way ahead!!!! Pack your tools, enter street back!!! Hustle must continue!!!
sum1 like me ba?? I. AA
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by lagosrd: 1:29pm On Apr 10
Sorry for what . The revelation is for your good and that of your unborn children. I know someone who has 5 girls and all are SS. So count yourself lucky and move on with your life.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by spiceadole: 1:31pm On Apr 10
Why 3 years?
Blame yourself for being dumb.
Genotype is one of the earliest things to discuss and be sure of ..even at talking stage
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by GodHimself: 1:38pm On Apr 10
Marketing for the next man.

Truths9ja:
Lady cries uncontrollably after genotype ended her 3 years relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4mtvNsFnI
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Hanndye: 1:39pm On Apr 10
NeoWanZaeed:
Crying and someone is recording her

This gender and few minutes of fame and trend lol

Well as a Muslim... Genotype ain't issue. As long as we're both Muslims.. we're good to go

As a Muslim were you not enjoined to seek for knowledge even as far away as the end of the world - China as Muhammed thought?

And what's knowledge without application?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Villa12(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
fake keeee. Na everybody have emotions now. But the emotions of the ladies are much ooo
emotions of videoing yourself. That isn't emotion bro.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by BRATISLAVA: 1:43pm On Apr 10
If they'd been interested in marriage earlier, despite obviously fornicating, they would've known this earlier. Long courtships with such knowledge is pointless.

In 6 months you can get married. What are you waiting for 3 years for? Don't you know yourselves enough? This isn't even a money thing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:44pm On Apr 10
AsomStructures:
I'm still yet to fantom how ppl makes videos of themselves crying.. It's all fake tears
Her tears are not sincere. She needs public sympathy and also using style to tell other boys that they can shoot their shoot now.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:45pm On Apr 10
author=Flows001 post=129364089]
Which kind yeye process be this? grin

In other words, her husband is raising an unknown man's kids, right?

It's better to jejely breakup and move to a better compatible partner, than to experience and go through all these.[/quote]

They are happily married,
It's a sacrifice they both paid for Love.
Couples still adopt children due to barrenness or other issues.
Both of them decided to get married and have a child from a sperm donor.
The twin implantation they did cost more than a million Naira. It should be costlier now.
It wasnt an issue for them, all that matters is, their love prevailed.
It's not easy leaving your childhood friend just to get married to a stranger.
I'm glad they didn't split even if they were both AS

What they did was courageous and I applaud them for that.
You'll never hear the marriage scattered because they already know themselves so well.

In this modern world where adoption isn't a problem then what they did is even much better.

Technology is here to solve people problems, I'm glad they focused on themselves and not people's opinion or thoughts.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Smithwilliams826: 1:45pm On Apr 10
It destroyed her relationship but saved her children and marriage.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:46pm On Apr 10
AsomStructures:
I'm still yet to fantom how ppl makes videos of themselves crying.. It's all fake tears
Her tears are not sincere. She needs public sympathy and also using style to tell other boys that they can shoot their shoot now..
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10
Hanndye:

As a Muslim were you not enjoined to seek for knowledge even as far away as the end of the world - China as Muhammed thought?

And what's knowledge without application?

Laughing...

Hadith maudhu..
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Snowx: 1:48pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:
Having AS or SS genotype is not the End of the World.
GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE MIGHTIER THAN ALL is in the Business of Miracles.

Changing of Genotype is a puff- Puff matter for the GOD of CHOSEN.
Countless numbrr of people have had their Genotype changef by the GOD of CHOSEN.
Run to the GOD of CHOSEN.
You are Guaranteed to have Your sorrows turned into JOY

Tommorrow Thursday 11th of April 2024 is Good day to Encounter the ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN.

A 1 day Encounter tilted : SHOUT! THE LORD HAS DONE IT!

Time is 8AM

Ministering Live is God's Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka.

Venue: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND.
CHOSEN ESTATE, ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN is not a story teller. HE is A GOD of REALITY!

If you wanna see GOD in REALITY, run to the GOD of CHOSEN.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

In as much as I support most of your preaching here because it is base on the word of God.

But I want to ask you why is it that any person that enters your church and subsequently becomes a pastor will forget his family and his relations..why is it that?

I know what I am saying coz I am experiencing that on my cousin's side. I have a cousin that is so friendly to everyone then he became a Lord's choose Pastor and hardly step foot in his family house even when his elder's brother's son died he didn't even call to console with him..Early January he came back coz her younger sister was doing her trad, I came he didn't borthered to come and say hi or greet Ali can go on and on

Your church discriminate alot tlyou guyz see those who don't attend your church as sinners and needed to avoid..which can never lead you guyz to heaven
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 1:48pm On Apr 10
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing... North has 1% idea about Islam. They're very ignorant about Islam.

I don't expect you to understand..

Your own creator has a son .. he's even the son too.. lol

Be deceiving yourself "the north has 1% idea about Islam" "they are very ignorant about Islam" who told you that? and dey no born una mama well for south , if order has not come from sokoto for you to stop the fasting you will never stop or if order from sokoto has not been given you won't begin , even though the dates are there on your calendar 📆 phone app , you wont do anything like zombies.
The northerners don't allow yoruba to lead them in the mosque , they call them inferior muslims and you have not stopped them and you are here bragging!

Jesus is the son of God , they say, not biological but symbolical , but your mohammed is the slave of God...
Your own creator has a slave.....awon Omo eru.......
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Inosky: 1:50pm On Apr 10
My guy married his girlfriend even knowing that both of the are AS and AS. They're both in the UK, something I can't try
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 1:52pm On Apr 10
NeoWanZaeed:

NeoWanZaeed:

Be deceiving yourself "the north has 1% idea about Islam" "they are very ignorant about Islam" who told you that? and dey no born una mama well for south , if order has not come from sokoto for you to stop the fasting you will never stop or if order from sokoto has not been given you won't begin , even though the dates are there on your calendar 📆 phone app , you wont do anything like zombies.
The northerners don't allow yoruba to lead them in the mosque , they call them inferior muslims and you have not stopped them and you are here bragging!

Jesus is the son of God , they say, not biological but symbolical , but your mohammed is the slave of God...
Your own creator has a slave.....awon Omo eru.......
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:
Having AS or SS genotype is not the End of the World.
GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE MIGHTIER THAN ALL is in the Business of Miracles.

Changing of Genotype is a puff- Puff matter for the GOD of CHOSEN.
Countless numbrr of people have had their Genotype changef by the GOD of CHOSEN.
Run to the GOD of CHOSEN.
You are Guaranteed to have Your sorrows turned into JOY

Tommorrow Thursday 11th of April 2024 is Good day to Encounter the ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN.

A 1 day Encounter tilted : SHOUT! THE LORD HAS DONE IT!

Time is 8AM

Ministering Live is God's Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka.

Venue: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND.
CHOSEN ESTATE, ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN is not a story teller. HE is A GOD of REALITY!

If you wanna see GOD in REALITY, run to the GOD of CHOSEN.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

Power Power Power!!

You were there in time. Thank God for you.
God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 1:54pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
hmm 🤔🤔🤔. No undiluted love again. It’s fake love ❤️ we are seeing in this generation

Even Genuine love should be wise to some essential things.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Victoria2022(f): 1:54pm On Apr 10
I don’t understand
How will you remember to record yourself when crying😏
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Entanglement: 1:58pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
the painful part is if they are fucking each other without knowing their genotype. Hmm 🤔
I tell you ohh grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Nemesis08(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10
It's better you cry now for few days than to cry for the rest of your life cos of SS anemia
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10
U de cry . Do u have blood to be donating all through ur life . Instead of thanking God oooo
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Btruth: 2:12pm On Apr 10
It is well
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 2:22pm On Apr 10
Entanglement:
I tell you ohh grin grin
yes soo
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 2:22pm On Apr 10
yinkabeauty:

Even Genuine love should be wise to some essential things.
yes soo

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 2:23pm On Apr 10
Villa12:
emotions of videoing yourself. That isn't emotion bro.
toor. What of Funke Akindele videoing herself and in her talks, she falls into deep emotions? What of that one?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 2:24pm On Apr 10
Bfly:

They married without this nonsense those days. God should save man from science. The probability of As and As giving birth to AS is 0.25. AS and SS is 0.5 AA and AA is 0. AA and AS is 0 AA and SS is 0.

If non of the partner is SS and I don’t know why the relationship can’t certainly work o.

BTW. Camera is a turn off

No wonder , only an ignorant person like you will call science nonsense! where will you be today without science? May be in your bush with leaf 🌿 cover and feeding on lizards and rats with a supply of water from the stagnant pond somewhere at the back of your village.

With this stupid permutation you have given up there.

This is the correct version: a marriage between AS and AS i.e. AS X AS will bring probability of AA = 25% ; AS = 50% and SS = 25% don't forget the genotype is not limited to A & S alone there is also C group

Even with that probability , you can have all your kids with SS, or all with AS or if you are lucky AA or mixture of everything; but the figures above only represent chance of occuring at any given birth.

But is it not better to know on time and avoid waiting for chance and permutation, also with the challenges it will bring?

Your forefathers suffered a lot of infant deaths but attribute it to something else, blood has always been part of man....so Genotype, DNA , Blood group, Rhesus factors have been there also but science just enlightened us about them.

For example you had an accident (God forbid ) and you needed blood transfusion , it is science that will screen the blood to know the one that will be compatible to yours and not your fore - fathers you rely upon.......

You are here pressing computer/phone communicating from long distance and you call science nonsense...... shallow thought.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 2:24pm On Apr 10
GodHimself:
Marketing for the next man.

it’s advisable for the next man to know the group of his babe before their relationship start proper.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Chukwuka319(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10
yinkabeauty:

Blood has always been part of man , so is detection around it...so genotype , DNA e.t.c are not new .but there are a lot of still births, infants deaths , abiku , ogbanje , a lot of are not even documented....or they could't define the reason behind it....
Story! How was DNA test done in the olden days before the coming of Europeans?
Please Ogbanje is a spiritual entity.In Yoruba land, it's called Abiku.
Ogbanje/ Abiku are spirit entities that undergo a cycle of death and rebirth, tormenting the mother, but can be stopped by a powerful native doctor.
Ogbanje still exist today in this modern era.
Infant deaths in the olden days can be due to curses, epidemic outbreaks,due to contaminated water and food and dirty environment.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:28pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
I don’t like the way you talk here, how could you be talking about dick size. Dick is dick, why thinking about the size. Definitely you will never be satisfied in bed then. Be contented with what you have and what God gave your spouse now. There’s no big or small dick. Dick is dick
Size matters, just like some guys prefer thick ladies to slim ladies and vice versa
Some also prefer big breast or big bum bum.
So please allow ladies to also make their choice

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Offpoint1: 2:33pm On Apr 10
AsomStructures:
Who truly get problem no dey know where him phone dey talk more camera
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Scamburster(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
unquote me kos I've edited my post. Is that the only thing you saw
How old are you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.