Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Rather Vote A Corp Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Rather Vote A Corp Member (232 Views)

I Rather Give A Girl Money Than A Guy. / Inheritance/heirloom And Why I Rather Have Male Children / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rather Vote A Corp Member by jeromestarks: 11:52am On Apr 10
No wonder he did nothing in Anambra throughout his 8 years as a governor.

A corp member erected a better project than a past governor! Chayi!!

If you can not supervise a simple borehole project, how can you now supervise a national project?
Thank God we didn't vote Peter Obi. If we had installed this failure as the president, we would have regretted.

I mean, this guy can't even do better than a corper. A corper oooo.

Let's think about it for a minute.
Obi has more money.
He was a governor for 8 solid years.
He has influence.
He has people who are ready to die for him (Obi supporters)
He has connections ( he can order for the best borehole materials from China)

With all the resources at Obi's disposal, a single graduate who has never led primary school pupils, who probably doesn't have up 500k in his account, who doesn't know anyone abroad, who had no known connection did better than him.

This is a testament to his failure. With this, Peter Obi's presidential ambition has finally become obituary. RIP to the Obituary movement.

1 Like

Re: I Rather Vote A Corp Member by SETHARTHUR(m): 11:56am On Apr 10
Am I the only one not seeing any difference in the two projects?
Re: I Rather Vote A Corp Member by Daniel7543: 12:03pm On Apr 10
No Igbo man will rule this country not evn Pitobi
Meanwhile.. abeg, shey hot water go fit reshape my head? abi I don pass the stage?

1 Like

Re: I Rather Vote A Corp Member by 2special(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10
SETHARTHUR:
you won't see the difference but if it was tinubu or Atiku that constructed the same bore hole, you will see the difference.....all of you are the same, both Atiku, Peter obi and Tinubu supporter's.
Re: I Rather Vote A Corp Member by jeromestarks: 12:22pm On Apr 10
SETHARTHUR:
For you not to see any difference is also an insult to Peter Obi.
Imagine a past governor and a presidential candidate of a nation executing a project same as a fresh school graduate. Is that not a shame?

How would Americans feel if ima boy from a university do better or same as Trump?

Say with me "Obi is a failure".
Re: I Rather Vote A Corp Member by jeromestarks: 12:24pm On Apr 10
Daniel7543:
Meanwhile.. abeg, shey hot water go fit reshape my head? abi I don pass the stage?
🤣🤣🤣.
Your head is headed to a place of no return. No amount of boiling water can head that head back.
Re: I Rather Vote A Corp Member by Balablue64: 1:16pm On Apr 10
Daniel7543:
Are you related to killerbean, baddo
Re: I Rather Vote A Corp Member by Balablue64: 1:19pm On Apr 10
So u sit down to type all these jargons just for his most blessed Peter Obi, this boy no let Peter Obi matter kill you oh, go and look for food and eat first cos hunger can cause temper.
Re: I Rather Vote A Corp Member by jeromestarks: 4:00pm On Apr 10
Balablue64:
So u sit down to type all these jargons just for his most blessed Peter Obi, this boy no let Peter Obi matter kill you oh, go and look for food and eat first cos hunger can cause temper.
I will slap you.

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Show Love To Your Boyfriend Aside Sex.. (A Must Watch To Real Babes) / 9 Things That Reveal How Your Spouse Truly Feels About You / Reconciliation By Minerva Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.