Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Some Northerners Accessed Water Before Obi’s Boreholes (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Some Northerners Accessed Water Before Obi’s Boreholes (video) (1196 Views)

My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election / Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) / See Where Some Northerners Are Sharing Money (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Some Northerners Accessed Water Before Obi’s Boreholes (video) by Slytiger: 2:14pm On Apr 10
DevilsEqual:
That u guys needed to create a thread to defend this shit means u all know it's belittling

We never saw u did this when Obi gave out 10m naira so to some schools cause u know that was a massive thing

Keep deceiving yourself cheesy cheesy
Lol. I wonder how much they are getting paid out of Peter Obi's campaign money to try and whitewash a known failure like Peter Obi. Maybe 10k per month 😂

The Obidient influencers on twitter are getting paid around 300k to hold spaces and some are getting paid around 50k to tweet.

Re: How Some Northerners Accessed Water Before Obi’s Boreholes (video) by Penguin2: 2:18pm On Apr 10
Lemos14:
OP you're allowing comments from people who dont have meaningful lives to get to you. You know those people criticizing obi are not okay why go on and on with them
You see, if it was left for them, I would engage them one bit.

The reason I spend this much energy disproving all of their propaganda and lies is because of some innocent people who are not very mentally developed who might be tempted to believe what they are saying as true if they are not disproved.

That’s how their fathers propagated a lot propaganda with their newspapers in the past. And because most of the lies they told then were never disproved, some of them still haunt till this day.

Never again shall we allow a repeat.
Re: How Some Northerners Accessed Water Before Obi’s Boreholes (video) by Slytiger: 2:21pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:

That’s where Tinubu comes in
Lol. So Tinubu is your state governor in Enugu and Anambra.

Bros, if I were your boss in the propaganda department of the Obidients movement, you will be demoted for being bad at your job grin
Re: How Some Northerners Accessed Water Before Obi’s Boreholes (video) by Penguin2: 2:29pm On Apr 10
Slytiger:

Lol. So Tinubu is your state governor in Enugu and Anambra.

Bros, if I were your boss in the propaganda department of the Obidients movement, you will be demoted for being bad at your job grin
So Obi that is donating boreholes in Kaduna, Gombe and Sokoto is both the governor of Kaduna, Gombe and Sokoto?

I hope your thinking faculty is not in your anus.
Re: How Some Northerners Accessed Water Before Obi’s Boreholes (video) by Slytiger: 2:32pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:

So Obi that is donating boreholes in Kaduna, Gombe and Sokoto is both the governor of Kaduna, Gombe and Sokoto?

I hope your thinking faculty is not in your anus.
Apples and oranges. Peter Obi is trying hard to buy their votes even though he is getting the middle finger from them.

Desperate agulu fraud.
We no dey give shishi in the mud. He is not only giving money, but he is also licking the arses and sucking their dicks of Fulanis that you love to hate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kudos To Ribadu / Revolution, Revolution, Revolution / Former Petroleum Ministers Wife Kidnapped By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.