Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. (1030 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by Elzazzi: 3:14pm On Apr 10
Saw this anonymous and can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin

She's wants to retire and get a good man. Her offer isn't bad though. But that man go see shege. grin

Re: Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by fa4dmike(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10
this one want change level of hookup
Re: Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by Spagi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10
Dey play abeg comot,puff puff pass

1 Like

Re: Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by Savedday2: 3:42pm On Apr 10
I laff in hookup language grin
Re: Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by Chemlite: 3:43pm On Apr 10
Retired olosho wan marry understanding man😆😆
This Insult get level...

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by Ofunaofu: 4:42pm On Apr 10
Is this another format for hookup
Re: Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by toujurs: 4:46pm On Apr 10
That 1.5m is a big lie, she might give you the First time but the second time would be with abuses. Women are naturally greedy and selfish to be taken care of. And you expect her to give you 1.5m. i pity the idiot who will fall into this for the money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by Elzazzi: 4:55pm On Apr 10
toujurs:
That 1.5m is a big lie, she might give you the First time but the second time would be with abuses. Women are naturally greedy and selfish to be taken care of. And you expect her to give you 1.5m. i pity the idiot who will fall into this for the money

I totally agree with you. Infact she go carry her clients come fvck for the house and she will say it boldly to the man face am I not the one feeding you and paying the bills ? grin grin

Olosho no dey retire she can only go on short break grin grin

Men don't ever financially depend on your girlfriend or wife. You go see shege angry

4 Likes

Re: Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by Namaster: 5:19pm On Apr 10
By this time next year, I'm sure she'd be happily married to a simple man who would treat her like a princess.

Simple men LOOOVE to save a hoe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Lady About To Retire And Looking For A Husband. by tanigororo: 5:31pm On Apr 10
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent / I Dont Understand My Closest Female Friend / Guys And Babes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.